Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1567672 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) ... (4835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:18pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Obviously you don't have an answer to my question.

You said I should assume you don't know the meaning of leader.

Clearly you don't have an answer to your own question. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:21pm On May 21
Simple question. Na only African leaders dey commit crime against humanity? How many Western leaders have they sent to jail or even issued arrest warrant?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:37pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Western slave with accidental visa and ppassport like you should not be talking. People like you will find a way to blame African traditional rulers. Tell us that the traditional rulers were the reason the colonial powers looted our artefacts. Make dem no return am because Africans(my backyard) are lawless
Clown, are we now talking about colonisation or what’s happening now…. Wetin concern me with the screenshot

You’re a bitter child and you won’t go very far in life with that.
You’ve never left Nsukka but want to be discussing world politics.
I’ve met more Russians and Iranians than your entire village and they’ll slap you for supporting dictators.

Instead of you to have common sense, you’re loitering this place with your morbid stupidiiity.

It’s clear you hate good things l, you hate people succeeding, you hate orderliness and you hate yourself.

Keep blaming everyone…. You think accidental visa will phase me grin Try getting band 8 in Ielts you epileptic baboon

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:40pm On May 21
obainojazz:
Clown, are we now talking about colonisation or what’s happening now…. Wetin concern me with the screenshot

You’re a bitter child and you won’t go very far in life with that.
You’ve never left Nsukka but want to be discussing world politics.
I’ve met more Russians and Iranians than your entire village and they’ll slap you for supporting dictators.

Instead of you to have common sense, you’re loitering this place with your morbid stupidiiity.

It’s clear you hate good things l, you hate people succeeding, you hate orderliness and you hate yourself.

Keep blaming everyone…. You think accidental visa will phase me grin Try getting band 8 in Ielts you epileptic baboon

Idiot. Idiot you should even be worried because English is our official language yet you have to pay to write English language test before you travel to the West. Onye eri eri

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:42pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Idiot. Idiot you should even be worried because English is our official language yet you have to pay to write English language test before you travel to the West. Onye eri eri
You should be worried a western language is your official language… we should petition ICC grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:46pm On May 21
If only the eediot got an accidental visa…. He for no be nuisance right now grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:48pm On May 21
obainojazz:
You should be worried a western language is your official language… we should petition ICC grin

I'm tired of Okpa.

Ask him to define Leaders first, then let's pull up the list of the ICC detainees and see which Africans match his definition.

It's only on Nairaland that i will see somebody crying that Charles Taylor went to jail. Like wtf grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:48pm On May 21
How many times will I say it that I once defended the Western hegemony here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:49pm On May 21
obainojazz:
If only the eediot got an accidental visa…. He for no be nuisance right now grin

Loooooooool

Tell me about 'German Ladies'

GermanLadyisBae is a hilarious somebody.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:52pm On May 21
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 1:53pm On May 21
nihilistjnr:

Loooooooool

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:53pm On May 21
This argument is stale already. Even if I'm living in the West now, e no go stop me from questioning the 'International Rule based order' champion by the West. Many Nigerians dey dia, yet they're questioning and criticising Western double standard.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:58pm On May 21
obainojazz:

You be first grade Western slave cum idiot. So tell me, don't think you think writing English language exam as a Nigerian citizen is another Western fraud.??

You scored band 8, bla bla. Well, slave don't even know they're ripping him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:00pm On May 21
nihilistjnr:

Loooooooool

Baba wanted to switch from Okpa to Burger…. Embassy said Eeeew

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:01pm On May 21
grin grin
cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I can see rockets!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:02pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You be first grade Western slave cum idiot. So tell me, don't think you think writing English language exam as a Nigerian citizen is another Western fraud.??

Can you write a 5000 report for an assignment Mr English speaker.
Even in your country, they still make English compulsory in WAEC.
You’re fighting the wrong battle Mr or maybe you’re fighting yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:04pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
How many times will I say it that I once defended the Western hegemony here on nairaland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw_5JfrQ-aE?feature=shared

Okpas origin story right here.

The fox and the visa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:04pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Actually, it is not any fraud.

That's why different applications have different band score requirements.

If you want to work as a health-care assistant, you have to have a band score of at least 4.0 over 9.0.

If you want to study in most schools, you must have at least 6.0.

If you want to work as a doctor, you should have at least 7.0.

That you speak English does not mean that your level of English is enough for all kinds of skills abroad.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:09pm On May 21
nihilistjnr:

Loooooooool

The boy wan go dey mentor German ladies. grin

Na lack of mentorship opportunity cause this rabid Anti-West attitude o. Konji na bas.tard. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:11pm On May 21
obainojazz:
Can you write a 5000 report for an assignment Mr English speaker.
Even in your country, they still make English compulsory in WAEC.
You’re fighting the wrong battle Mr or maybe you’re fighting yourself.

Because English is our official language hence, it must be compulsory in Waec. Whether I'm fighting the wrong battle or the right battle is none of your business. But it is a huge shame on your part that as an African from Nigeria an English speaking country, you must write English language test and you also pay for the test

years later, when people revisit such evil colonial policy. Clowns and slave🤡🤡 like you will defend them. And blame fellow Africans for being corrupt and lawless
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:12pm On May 21
obainojazz:
Baba wanted to switch from Okpa to Burger…. Embassy said Eeeew

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 2:12pm On May 21
Ibime:
If Israel killed Iran President. America will know (Goodluck voice)

That Goodluck statement which we clowned is looking like the wisest statement of all time

When Iran was about to attack Israel, America knew and warned 5 days in advance

When ISIS was about to attack Russia, America knew and warned one week in advance

When Russia was about to attack Ukraine, America knew and warned 2 weeks in advance

A country whose intelligence service is geared to catch one small Usman in one village in England plotting terrorist attack will know when something big is going on

America will know!

Some think this is a question of ability.
It's not. It's a question of "can you handle the fallout"?

Israel can assassinate literally anyone in the Middle East, Europe, and Africa.
But that does not mean that it can handle the fallout of assassinating a Sovereign.

The latter is why they would not go ahead with a hit even if they had the opportunity to do so.
Even if the Intelligence leadership chose to go ahead, one dual-citizen will contact Langley and be like, "these lunatics are about to f*ck around in a major way".
POTUS will be briefed and it'll become a national security question of do we let this go ahead and then use it as an opportunity to discard Netanyahu or do we send an SOS to the Ayatollah through Swiss Intelligence because if he finds out we knew and didn't warn him, he'd kill American soldiers in Middle Eastern bases.

There is a reason why Gen Miley as CJCS phoned his Chinese counterpart and was like rest easy, "Trump ain't starting sh*t".
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-top-general-secretly-called-china-twice-trump-term-ended-report-2021-09-14/

Similar to how the FG can assassinate Kanu in detention but wouldn't because of blowback.
Something that fully captures the movie quote "But your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't start to think if they should..."

Israel has one of the highest percentage rates of dual-citizens. Most of them there are former, current, or eligible citizens of some other country in Europe or the Americas. So if Israel were to assassinate Raisi, the Iranians will launch global attacks at soft targets.
Like this Israeli-Canadian businessman shot dead in Egypt early this month.
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c03dy0w72r6o

Worse, other countries will implicitly give the green light because no one will allow Israel to assassinate a Sovereign without payback. It'll establish a horrible precedence. So they'll allow Iran count so many scalps such that in a million years, no Israeli PM will dream of repeating that mistake. The daughter in law of a cabinet minister may be vacationing in a Greek city and have an accident. In the Middle East, it'll be a daily occurrence. Of the 4,000 Jews still in Iran, Ayatollah fit use like two dozen appease him people.

And then the realization will be you killed the President and FM who have been replaced. Who will replace the sons, daughters, fathers, mothers killed in the aftermath. Netanyahu will not survive it. Na e fellow Israeli go f*ck am up. His kid is in Miami sef. If he thinks the protest by relatives of kidnap victims are bad now, he'd have to deal with motivated grieving family who will hold him responsible when the bodies start dropping.

PS: Those clowning GEJ for that statement at the time were just naive.

-Lord

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 2:12pm On May 21
afrodoc2:

The boy wan go dey mentor German ladies. grin

Na lack of mentorship opportunity cause this rabid Anti-West attitude o. Konji na bas.tard. grin

If you’re into no-limit, masculine Fourth Reich Ready foot soldiers, then you know where to go 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:22pm On May 21
DeadPresidents:

If you’re into no-limit, masculine Fourth Reich Ready foot soldiers, then you know where to go 😁

Poor okpa cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:28pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Because English is our official language hence, it must be compulsory in Waec. Whether I'm fighting the wrong battle or the right battle is none of your business. But it is a huge shame on your part that as an African from Nigeria an English speaking country, you must write English language test and you also pay for the test

years later, when people revisit such evil colonial policy. Clowns and slave🤡🤡 like you will defend them. And blame fellow Africans for being corrupt and lawless

Look at what you typed again…. If you fail English Language, you can’t get into a university in your own country but you have a problem with others requesting English test from you.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:28pm On May 21
So Okpa even wan go Western country and he dey bash those already there ? grin grin grin

Okpa u no go like mentor Iranian ladies instead of the Germans?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:31pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:
So Okpa even wan go Western country and he dey bash those already there ? grin grin grin

Okpa tere kanle o kan orun, but ko kan Germany. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 2:32pm On May 21
make una pity my boy okpansukkaisbae grin, ashawo don finish en destiny he has no other option than to blame the west for his misfortunes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:33pm On May 21
afrodoc2:

Okpa tere kanle o kan orun, but ko kan Germany. cheesy

grin grin grin

Okpa sha kan Nsukka, iyen naa tito
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:35pm On May 21
GrammarNazi1:

Actually, it is not any fraud.

That's why different applications have different band score requirements.

If you want to work as a health-care assistant, you have to have a band score of at least 4.0 over 9.0.

If you want to study in most schools, you must have at least 6.0.

If you want to work as a doctor, you should have at least 7.0.

That you speak English does not mean that your level of English is enough for all kinds of skills abroad.

That's the fraud I'm talking about. Do American citizens need such test? Why does such certificate have validity? Some dey expire after two years maximum then you start writing again and paying huge sum?

Shey your waec certificate get expiring date?
Or your university degree?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:35pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

You Wan make okpa collect 100 lashes?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:36pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

You are correct. Those middle East women dey fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) ... (4835) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.