Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,825 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573695 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:30pm On May 25
seankafor:
na supreme Court remain to give order and Dem go throw am inside trash 🗑️

In OasisX voice

"O kun di e"

E remain small grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GIoriousGboIa: 1:35pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

Let him or her go try another gimmick, this one don cast. Shebi one sef copy my previous moniker
this one is probably pained after reading this news below.
Your team is now officially a dead team grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:42pm On May 25
BlueRayDick:

It’s simple as that. The only thing he can do is wait .

Funny enough, there’s no assurance that this governor will not succeed in installing a stooge when he’s leaving who will then ensure Sanusi stays for another 8 years .

But come to think of it, Ganduje was Kwankwanso’s deputy governor o. And it was Kwankwanso that installed Sanusi . Ganduje fell out with Ganduje after becoming the governor ; he invariably fell out with Sanusi who was criticizing his government and the rest is history .

grin grin grin

na brain fart or autocorrectconfuse or all this AI assisted nansense grin grin grin

wetin i wan take use meta ai search do inside whatsapp angry angry angry

i personally think sanusi had a hand in the ganodollar saga - because the viciousness of ganduje no get part 2
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:43pm On May 25
GloriousGbola:

grin grin grin

na brain smart or phone keyboard or all this AI assisted nansense grin grin grin

i personally think sanusi had a hand in the ganodollar saga - because the viciousness of ganduje no get part 2
Normally gandollar should be disgrace and jail for a long time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:45pm On May 25
iamoyindamola:

Normally gandollar should be disgrace and jail for a long time

it may still happen - 15 years after farouk lawa took dollars from otedola [on behalf of senate geng] he is now facing prison all alone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On May 25
BlueRayDick:

It’s simple as that. The only thing he can do is wait .

Funny enough, there’s no assurance that this governor will not succeed in installing a stooge when he’s leaving who will then ensure Sanusi stays for another 8 years .

But come to think of it, Ganduje was Kwankwanso’s deputy governor o. And it was Kwankwanso that installed Sanusi . Ganduje fell out with Ganduje after becoming the governor ; he invariably fell out with Sanusi who was criticizing his government and the rest is history .

The Kano emirate has always been political and even the installation of Sanusi was political

If you remember after Sanusi criticized GEJ as CBN governor and was removed, Kwankwanso to compensate Sanusi made him Emir over I believe Ado Bayero first son

There was drama at that time too as GEJ supported Ado Bayero but Kwankwanso as Kano governor elevated Sanusi from a mid level chief to Emir and prevailed

This was good until Ganduje started having issues with Sanusi and remembered he was not the legit ruler and brought this deposed one

Sanusi or Bayero knows that their reign depends on who is the governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:51pm On May 25
GloriousGbola:

it may still happen - 15 years after farouk lawa took dollars from otedola [on behalf of senate geng] he is now facing prison all alone
He has emilokan backing, his punishment is not now or close
Unless their is a fallout
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:56pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

The Kano emirate has always been political and even the installation of Sanusi was political

If you remember after Sanusi criticized GEJ as CBN governor and was removed, Kwankwanso to compensate Sanusi made him Emir over another guy I believe Ado Bayero first son

There was drama at that time too as GEJ supported Ado Bayero but Kwankwanso as Kano governor elevated Sanusi from a mid level chief to Emir and prevailed

This was good until Ganduje started having issues with Sanusi and remembered he was not the legit ruler and brought this deposed one

Sanusi or Bayero knows that their reign depends on who is the governor
So all the kings and emirs are now politically motivated
What was that stupid Desmond smoking when he blamed the youths for killing already dead culture
While growing up I was made to believe kings/Emirs are picked by the gods

No wonder them carry oba of lagoon staff 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:03pm On May 25
Itsrm:

You sure about that? This one the comissioner of police is also saying the court order asking them not to reinstate Sanusi must be obeyed

As long as the Governor and Members of the State House are on the same page on reinstating Sanusi and rewriting the law,then it is only a matter of time. The Gov looks like a strong head who has the backing.

Our judiciary is very weak in Nigeria, court orders can be made inside the bathroom of a judge, once bar hit the judge account. The Nigerian Judiciary has become a willing tool for our politicians to destabilize the country.

Asiwaju has to trade cautiously with Kano if he would interfere because like we know there are rumblings about his administration in the North already.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:08pm On May 25
GloriousGbola:

grin grin grin

na brain fart or autocorrectconfuse or all this AI assisted nansense grin grin grin

wetin i wan take use meta ai search do inside whatsapp angry angry angry

Na Ganduje fell out with Kwankwanso I meant jare .

Na Gandollar use him hand collect dollars na , wetin be Sanusi own inside ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:09pm On May 25
Who put old firm derby final and Manchester derby final in the same time
angry angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On May 25
iamoyindamola:

What was that stupid Desmond smoking when he blamed the youths for killing already dead culture

Shebi e go soon reach Oba of Bini throne too with the way Obaseki is moving

The kingship thing has been bastardized since their throne is subject to Governor approval
Sapa also follow join especially for poor ones cos they depend on Salary from govt

Nowadays all those area boys hamlet sef dey claim king to dey collect Salary shebi Wike dey insult one of them that year

When development hits an area all the dead thrones get revived some that never existed will be created just to make money

Soon we go dey do Bazaar for who will be king and highest bidder will win it

I am sure someone will blame the west for it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:15pm On May 25
iamoyindamola:

All those things ended when the colonial masters came jare . As far back as 1955 Awolowo led government deposed Oba Adeyemi II the then Alaafin of Oyo because the Oba was famzing NCNC that was ruling at the central while Awolowo’s AG ruled the western region.

No be today government at the state/regional level has been dealing with Kings . Those people only followed in the footsteps of the colonial masters when they left .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:15pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

The kingship thing has been bastardized since their throne is subject to Governor approval
Sapa also follow join especially for poor ones cos they depend on Salary from govt

Nowadays all those area boys hamlet sef dey claim king to dey collect Salary shebi Wike dey insult one of them that year

When development hits an area all the dead thrones get revived just to make money

I won't forget when wike lined up kings and was insulting them
Pointing to them one by one 🤣🤣🤣
Sapa na serious see finish

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On May 25
BlueRayDick:

All those things ended when the colonial masters came jare . As far back as 1955 Awolowo led government deposed Oba Adeyemi II the then Alaafin of Oyo because the Oba was famzing NCNC that was ruling at the central while Awolowo’s AG ruled the western region.

No be today government at the state/regional level has been dealing with Kings . Those people only followed in the footsteps of the colonial masters when they left .

Oba of Owo. Olateru Olagbegi was also deposed and exiled in the 60s too

All those king stuff na just hayaj. Soon izzou go declare himself king for one girls kingdom
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:18pm On May 25
BlueRayDick:

Na so jare
If wike fit rubbish them , naija youths looting oba of lagoon and Oni of ice just they harvest toto here and there
All these kings are scam jare
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:22pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

Oba of Owo. Olateru Olagbegi was also deposed and exiled in the 60s too

All those king stuff na just hayaj. Soon izzou go declare himself king for one girls kingdom

Even this Sanusi sef , I think his grandfather was deposed by Ahmadu Bello sef .

That’s why I laugh at people talking about this Bayero having federal backing , having NSA backing etc .

If the governor is determined he won’t rule , then definitely he won’t .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:24pm On May 25
iamoyindamola:

Na so jare
If wike fit rubbish them , naija youths looting oba of lagoon and Oni of ice just they harvest toto here and there
All these kings are scam jare

That’s why all those Obas Dey loyal to governor .No matter how rich and powerful u are , if governor no approve ur nomination as king nothing Ifa go do, u won’t be king . 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:29pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

When development hits an area all the dead thrones get revived some that never existed will be created just to make money

Nothing dey reach Oba of Benin side, Obaseki has has kissed the ring, and should pray AI doesn't become a victim of his funny games.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:56pm On May 25
BlueRayDick:

Na Ganduje fell out with Kwankwanso I meant jare .

Na Gandollar use him hand collect dollars na , wetin be Sanusi own inside ?

i suspect that sanusi was backing those who reported it.

if you back whistleblowing sting for office against your oga and he survives it and he knows you were involved, you are done
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:53pm On May 25
Roland17:

As long as the Governor and Members of the State House are on the same page on reinstating Sanusi and rewriting the law,then it is only a matter of time. The Gov looks like a strong head who has the backing.

Our judiciary is very weak in Nigeria, court orders can be made inside the bathroom of a judge, once bar hit the judge account. The Nigerian Judiciary has become a willing tool for our politicians to destabilize the country.

Asiwaju has to trade cautiously with Kano if he would interfere because like we know there are rumblings about his administration in the North already.

What do you think? I know it's a stretch but stranger things have happened

https:///shehu_mahdi/status/1794365876071751928
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:00pm On May 25
Itsrm:

Not impossible but I don’t see 3d and e happening. All that the Gov has to do is get his own court order by next week.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:05pm On May 25
Roland17:

The link isn’t working. Do you mind taking a screen shot?
When you quote him the correct link is there you will have to copy it
Blame it on seun
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:15pm On May 25
iamoyindamola:

When you quote him the correct link is there you will have to copy it
Blame it on seun

Your solution worked, thanks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:23pm On May 25
Itsrm:

It’s a long stretch sef . State of emergency will not solve anything .

Kano state is not some southern state o, if FG decides to declare state of emergency in a state like Kano, it will only beget more violence . Except the Chief of Army staff want to relocate the defence headquarters to Kano state .

Kano state has 44 LGA’s , it is a big state that will be hard to contain if serious violence erupts following forceful removal of the governor via state of emergency . FG will not even tow that line at all.

In all of this , don’t forget Sanusi is an ally of Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:29pm On May 25
APC people will not see this as a threat to democracy now ooh, is Ribadu and co now saying the State House of Assembly cannot amend laws in their State again?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:02pm On May 25
TrebleChamp:
APC people will not see this as a threat to democracy now ooh, is Ribadu and co now saying the State House of Assembly cannot amend laws in their State again?

On this one I won’t blame APC but rather the useless judge who issued an order from the US against a process that followed the law to the latter .

This one is on the judiciary . The stupid judge didn’t even give any reasonable reason why the state house of assembly cannot carry out its duty of enacting and amending laws as they deem fit. He’s not even saying the act the governor signed into law is at variance with the provisions of the constitution . Dem supposed Dey jail some of those judges honestly . The danger they pose to democracy worse pass the executive at times .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:31pm On May 25
BlueRayDick:

On this one I won’t blame APC but rather the useless judge who issued an order from the US against a process that followed the law to the latter .

This one is on the judiciary . The stupid judge didn’t even give any reasonable reason why the state house of assembly cannot carry out its duty of enacting and amending laws as they deem fit. He’s not even saying the act the governor signed into law is at variance with the provisions of the constitution . Dem supposed Dey jail some of those judges honestly . The danger they pose to democracy worse pass the executive at times .
I was actually refering to APC people on this thread, seeing that Fubara's actions was a threat to Democracy...

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:28pm On May 25
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:00pm On May 25
....Civil war 2024 is overrated.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:03pm On May 25
TrebleChamp:
we know what we are doing 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:04pm On May 25
TrebleChamp:
I was actually refering to APC people on this thread, seeing that Fubara's actions was a threat to Democracy...
I'm surprised they're not weeping for Kano , Rivers crisis no reach like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.