Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,374 members, 7,868,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1590329 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:33pm On May 24
Amoto94:
At this point, is coastal road our problem? We have Federal Highways in bad state that fixing them would have reduced travel time and reduce insecurity along those routes. But here we are spending scarce resources in perhaps another white elephant project that may be abandoned by subsequent administration giving our history.

It is a potential white elephant project, but it is what it is, and we are where we are.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 3:47pm On May 24
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

This is the person some people want to be president. It'll never be well with Peter Obi for contesting against Atiku.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GIoriousGboIa: 4:48pm On May 24
BlueRayDick:

Abi.

There’s no way those oil companies (particularly the international ones ) will mess things up in the Niger Delta if Nigerian government don’t enable them.

Shebi they operate in other countries and they do things in a more reasonable manner . Our own people and government no like us, we now want strange businessmen to show us excess love .
sorry to say this, you have a poor sense of reasoning.
I'm being compelled to ask, did you go to school at all?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GIoriousGboIa: 4:49pm On May 24
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Many people cashed out I agree, even your very good friend also cashed out. I don't want to mention names. wink. I don't want to talk about those incompetent morons
you don't have Sense and will never have.
Dumb ass don't quote me again in your entire miserable life
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GIoriousGboIa: 4:51pm On May 24
TemporaryHansel:
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

This is the person some people want to be president. It'll never be well with Peter Obi for contesting against Atiku.
divided vites was what brought this terrorist drug lord to power.
He wouldn't have been on that seat if those two names you mentioned there liaised and formed a coalition.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On May 24
Regulars here don't take the bait

A clone account is running wild.

Click on the account and check the date it was registered

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:20pm On May 24
raumdeuter:
Regulars here don't take the bait

A clone account is running wild.

Click on the account and check the date it was registered

Capital I instead of l
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:40pm On May 24
Don't mind the stupid refugee from the sex threads.

My very own stalker

Maybe if he hangs around here long enough he may actually learn what it is to be a man, not a child cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:47pm On May 24
GIoriousGboIa:
you don't have Sense and will never have.
Dumb ass don't quote me again in your entire miserable life

Does quoting you add money to my account or what? Petrol jerry can ambassador.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:54pm On May 24
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Does quoting you add money to my account or what? Petrol jerry can ambassador.

Only okpa would be dumb enough to fall for the bait.

Small wonder you are a sucker for putin. Everyone else immediately understood that there is a copycat China grade micropenis imitation of a superior product running wild on this thread like an animal escaped from a cage.

You are prime maga material. You sure say them no maga you with fake visa before tongue. See as you fall yakata for low grade third tier failed yahoo trainee cheesy

Hint - a homoerotic poster in love with my massive member made an imitation account and is following me up and down. I am spelling it out for you as you are the confam simpleton on this thread.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:17pm On May 24
GloriousGbola:

Small wonder you are a sucker for putin. Everyone else immediately understood that there is a copycat China grade micropenis imitation of a superior product running wild on this thread like an animal escaped from a cage.

You are prime maga material. You sure say them no maga you with fake visa before tongue. See as you fall yakata for low grade third tier failed yahoo trainee cheesy

Hint - a homoerotic poster in love with my massive member made an imitation account and is following me up and down. I am spelling it out for you as you are the confam simpleton on this thread.
Another word for 'schlong'.

Chai, GRE Verbal Reasoning no go kill me sha.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:17pm On May 24
GloriousGbola:

Go settle your scores with your stalker.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:27pm On May 24
grin grin

The Stalker even used the same profile details.

I almost don dey doubt my eyes, until raumdeuter called it grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PovertyStricken: 6:28pm On May 24
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Go settle your scores with your stalker.
the guy you're quoting is actually gay...
Below is a screenshot of his post I captured, telling Nairalanders to respect his sexuality

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:48pm On May 24
izzou:
grin grin

Izzou the maga!

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:49pm On May 24
GloriousGbola:

Izzou the maga!

grin grin

I just checked your profile now.

You're the Original Gbola

grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:23pm On May 24
izzou:
grin grin

Immediately I saw the mention , I clicked on the profile and saw his registration date. I just ignored the mention .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On May 24
BlueRayDick:

Immediately I saw the mention , I clicked on the profile and saw his registration date. I just ignored the mention .

Let him or her go try another gimmick, this one don cast. Shebi one sef copy my previous moniker
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:38pm On May 24
raumdeuter:

Let him or her go try another gimmick, this one don cast. Shebi one sef copy my previous moniker

It is the same person that is running the parody accounts . He started with nihilist from the ashawo thread .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:41pm On May 24
BlueRayDick:

It is the same person that is running the parody accounts . He started with nihilist from the ashawo thread .
Lol, omor some people get notorious children o... The cloning of nihilists moniker should be like 5 years ago abi

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:37pm On May 24
izzou:
grin grin

grin

....I don dey like and share the posts like God don butter this weekend - entertainment must happen, until I saw raumdeuter's post. I sharply withdraw my likes and shares. No time.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 8:39pm On May 24
Amoto94:
At this point, is coastal road our problem? We have Federal Highways in bad state that fixing them would have reduced travel time and reduce insecurity along those routes. But here we are spending scarce resources in perhaps another white elephant project that may be abandoned by subsequent administration giving our history.

This is what we said that they told us our discussion is pedestrian.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:40pm On May 24
Na to dey check profile before quoting na ooh 😁...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:42pm On May 24
izzou:

I just checked your profile now.

You're the Original Gbola

grin
Exactly what i just wrote 😁...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:47pm On May 24
OasisX:

grin

....I don dey like and share the posts like God don butter this weekend - entertainment must happen, until I saw raumdeuter's post. I sharply withdraw my likes and shares. No time.

Trouble maker cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:56pm On May 24
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/minister-makes-u-turn-as-she-supports-niger-mass-wedding.html

omo she don fold 💔,those lunatics probably threatened her life,oh well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MorataFC: 10:10pm On May 24
izzou:
grin grin

Seun needs to address this issue urgently!
I can't believe someone can clone account like that. I thought each account was unique and secure, if many people know this trick then this sites is not safe anymore.
This vulnerability needs to be fixed ASAP
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On May 24
MorataFC:

Seun needs to address this issue urgently!
I can't believe someone can clone account like that. I thought each account was unique and secure, if many people know this trick then this sites is not safe anymore.
This vulnerability needs to be fixed ASAP

Capital letter i looks the same as lower case L

I or l

Which is which? Nothing Can be done to it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MorataFC: 10:23pm On May 24
raumdeuter:

Capital letter i looks the same as lower case L

I or l

Which is which? Nothing Can be done to it
So those who have I or L in their moniker now don enter gau 🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 10:37pm On May 24
seankafor:
bro, fubara has the states purse on lock 🔐

Na money e go take to recruit..

Fubara just dey itch hand to go gun blazing..

I dey reason person try this kind rubbish with hopeless hope for my state.. na sorry go be him name..
if Fubara was Hope Uzodimma, dem for don bury Wike's political career since. Hope doesn't play fair at all and na em fit Wike.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 10:46pm On May 24
GIoriousGboIa:
sorry to say this, you have a poor sense of reasoning.
I'm being compelled to ask, did you go to school at all?
Na so grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:01am On May 25
Sportsweb:
if Fubara was Hope Uzodimma, dem for don bury Wike's political career since. Hope doesn't play fair at all and na em fit Wike.

Its not that easy. Its obvious FG is supporting Wike, How do you(Fubara) fight an opponent that has the backing of the FG?
If Tinubu wants to flex FG power the way OBJ used to do, Fubara will be gone now

An example happened in Oyo state when in 2007 Ladoja had a problem with his godfather Adedibu. OBj told the governor to go beg his godfather and withdrew security from him. FG soldiers were backing and following Adedibu and Ladoja had to go recruit thugs like Sunday Igboho. What is a governor without security or FG backing in this Nigeria

At the end of the day the FG soldier backed Adedibu won, impeached Ladoja and installed Akala

Even in the same Rivers GEJ was backing Wike against Amaechi and many supporters of Amaechi lost their lives

Hope Uzodimma was able to do that because APC is at Federal level and Hope is in the good books of the FG

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.