Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,573 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1576347 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) ... (4844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:06am On May 27
https://www.nairaland.com/8105424/zlatans-237-billion-zttw-brand#130162481

Nigerians when it comes to inflating figures they make me laugh,237bn for zlatan brand grin.

one idiot posted on X how someone spent $21m for bar ,make una dey lie small small,we go school.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:12am On May 27
ouzo1:
I think say na better case sef.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 11:15am On May 27
BlueRayDick:
*incumbit probatio qui dicit non qui negat* HE WHO ASSERTS MUST PROVE

mento in toto, mento in gboitus.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 11:20am On May 27
It is like this bout will be a bore fest. We need hooks and uppercuts not safe jabs from distance.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:20am On May 27
Ibime:

Stop wasting our time IraniangirlsisBae, drop receipts, let's see what oppression has done to your mind.

Imagine someone who has killed security personnel, kidnapped foreign workers calling another person terrorist sympathizer...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 11:22am On May 27
Hmmm.

R.I.P bawomolo.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:23am On May 27
Murderous Putards, dictator lovers.. Extremist. Meanwhile, you're a MEND militant. Kidnapped and tortured innocent foreign oil workers. What is the different between you and HAMAS?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:25am On May 27
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Imagine someone who has killed security personnel, kidnapped foreign workers calling another person terrorist sympathizer...

R.I.P to Bowomolo

Are you finished?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 11:27am On May 27
Once again, I sue for peace. We don't need need this ahbeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:30am On May 27
Ibime:

R.I.P to Bowomolo

Are you finished?

Shameless idiot.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:35am On May 27
Like every position he takes in life, Okpas acute stüpidity can't help but shine through in everything he does

Simple job of digging Ibimes history where I have shared my life story severally, he still couldn't help but let his morbid foolishness shine through. That's why he is a failure in life at 37-40 years old

Everyone knows I japa'd to UK in my teens and finished secondary school here. Then A-Levels, Gap year to travel around Europe, University and Masters, finally finishing with school in January 2008. Same time MEND was going on.

Okpa, stop wasting peoples time and move on to your fraud hallucinations. When you are finished with that, we will discuss Okpa the serial failure in life.

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:39am On May 27
Ibime:
Like every position he takes in life, Okpas acute stüpidity can't help but shine through in everything he does

Simple job of digging Ibimes history where I have shared my life story severally, he still couldn't help but let his morbid foolishness shine through. That's why he is a failure in life at 37-40 years old

Everyone knows I japa'd to UK in my teens and finished secondary school here. Then A-Levels, Gap year to travel around Europe, University and Masters, finally finishing with school in January 2008. Same time MEND was going on.

Okpa, stop wasting peoples time and move on to your fraud hallucinations. When you are finished with that, we will discuss Okpa the serial failure in life.

Mugu

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 11:39am On May 27
Okpa na wao for u o.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 11:44am On May 27
grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:57am On May 27
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Mugu

Move on to your fraud hallucinations, so we can move on to Okpa the failure
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 12:04pm On May 27
God bless today cheesy out of Chaos comes Order grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 12:06pm On May 27
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.nairaland.com/8105424/zlatans-237-billion-zttw-brand#130162481

Nigerians when it comes to inflating figures they make me laugh,237bn for zlatan brand grin.

one idiot posted on X how someone spent $21m for bar ,make una dey lie small small,we go school.

Hw much b Zlatan n't worth gan gan...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 12:10pm On May 27
Okpa dey do night vigil ontop Ibime mata cheesy like 2008 post....see stress. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:30pm On May 27
Balogunodua:

Hw much b Zlatan n't worth gan gan...
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:55pm On May 27
.........thought its gonna be a heavyweight bout, but the way Okpa dey throw punch, jab Ibims, just a single punch from Ibims gonna k'od Okpa.

This ain't gonna be a fair fight, make Ref blow whistle abegi. No need to finish first round. We don waste our precious time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:03pm On May 27
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 1:10pm On May 27
I still have high expectations.

Okpa do more
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:24pm On May 27
Give Okpa time to reformat his whole plan

He's been running wild with the hallucination that I'm a militant for the past month

Realising that I've spent most of my teenage and all of my adult life in England means he needs to recalibrate his plan of attack. His brain is on error mode now. We would still discuss Okpa the failure after he finishes his fraud hallucinations

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:00pm On May 27
Ibime:
Give Okpa time to reformat his whole plan

He's been running wild with the hallucination that I'm a militant for the past month

Realising that I've spent most of my teenage and all of my adult life in England means he needs to recalibrate his plan of attack. His brain is on error mode now. We would still discuss Okpa the failure after he finishes his fraud hallucinations

Easy with the lies

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:08pm On May 27
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Easy with the lies

Okpa me I Dey wait evidence of Ibime engaging in Fraud like this

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:09pm On May 27
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Easy with the lies

You get more hallucinations you want present?

I dey wait the fraud receipts
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:13pm On May 27
BlueRayDick:

Okpa me I Dey wait evidence of Ibime engaging in Fraud like this

What is the scoring system for this bout?

Are we allowed to score points for claims that are funny and entertaining even though they are false?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:17pm On May 27
afrodoc2:

What is the scoring system for this bout?

Are we allowed to score points for claims that are funny and entertaining even though they are false?

For now we are not scoring yet.....We wait for the "Allegator" to finish alleging and proving; It is only then the judges will start recording points. We then wait for the other party to have the floor grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 2:18pm On May 27
Wetin person wan score for here nw...better make I join my neighbor pick beans joor.

Okpa no ever charge Elders prick anyhw when u no get better content o.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 2:20pm On May 27
Okpa will never disappoint....d do must do... grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:26pm On May 27
BlueRayDick:

For now we are not scoring yet.....We wait for the "Allegator" to finish alleging and proving; It is only then the judges will start recording points. We then wait for the other party to have the floor grin

By mentioning proving you already answered my question.

So it has to be proven to be true? I thought we were just here to score lyrical dexterity and entertainment value.

If we will be needing proof let me not waste my time. I need to go and watch Terrahawks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:53pm On May 27
afrodoc2:

By mentioning proving you already answered my question.

So it has to be proven to be true? I thought we were just here to score lyrical dexterity and entertainment value.

If we will be needing proof let me not waste my time. I need to go and watch Terrahawks.

grin

......but Okpa really fvckup sha. We were expecting a blockbuster hollywood series from him, only to be fed with one nonsense skit.

Nothing to rate here doc, except ibims warming up punches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) ... (4844) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.