Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1541194 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (4785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Na that dark shades even for night na him dey funny to me pass

grin

Baba dey use the glasses cover Uche face.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2022
Itsrm:

You wan change my name? cheesy

Derecognizing him is not even my problem. Its how he tries to rationalise it when the motive is glaring. Politicians are a shameless lot.

If you have 13 minutes to to spare you can watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSXRzN_rWk8

PDP just released their campaign timetable which includes a set date for Rivers State.

Apparently, he was never going to allow PDP use the stadium for campaign. He probably also got Intel they are planning to use government primary/secondary school so he's one step ahead. Wike has now banned campaign in public schools unless you get approval from the state government. cheesy

As someone mentioned elsewhere, PDP will have to do their Rivers presidential campaign in Bayelsa cheesy

I so like this election season with its unending drama cheesy
Wike is one of the most arrogant and useless polithiefcian in Nigeria, the mumu recognised Omehia as former Governor to spite Amaechi. A so called Lawyer that recognised someone who never stood for Election according the judgement of the Supreme Court as Governor, just because he had beef with Amaechi. Wike should be arrested when leaves office and no longer enjoy immunity, and charged for blatant disregard for the rule of law and other offence...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:54am On Oct 08, 2022
grin

Make we laugh small..... TGIF

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:40am On Oct 08, 2022
Rivers State dropping all court cases against Amaechi means Wike is laying grounds for a potential move to APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:41am On Oct 08, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Make we laugh small..... TGIF

Jubril Tinubu from Benin Republic grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 1:46am On Oct 08, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Nope.. As you went hard on one party.. It should not be hard doing the same with another grin.

If you can say what Raumdeuter did.. Then I'm fine with letting it go cheesy
If you can read, you'd see where I said Raumdeuter was wrong for his comments...

Anyway, that was 2015...It will interest you to note that DonJ was a fierce critic of GEJ around the same time so he isn't best placed to drag Dayo and his goons for whatever position they held back then...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:49am On Oct 08, 2022
patrickmuf:
If you can read, you'd see where I said Raumdeuter was wrong for his comments...

Anyway, that was 2015...It will interest you to note that DonJ was a fierce critic of GEJ around the same time so he isn't best placed to drag Dayo and his goons for whatever position they held back then...
so DonJ dragged GEJ and currently dragging APC… shows he’s all for Nigeria’s best interest
Better than people defending this government and telling us to give them 8 more years

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:23am On Oct 08, 2022
patrickmuf:
If you can read, you'd see where I said Ramdeuter was wrong for his comments...

Wrong for what exactly?

For criticizing a candidate?
What did I say about GEJ that has not been said about Tinubu here?
I said GEJ sponsors Boko Haram, I said Obi created IPOB,
Have we not seen people claiming Shetima sponsor Boko Haram or Tinubu sponsor Agberos?
So what's the difference

The only difference was I have not attacked any individual for supporting a candidate unlike some of the OBIdient people who think they can attack people for their choice
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Itsrm:

You wan change my name? cheesy

Derecognizing him is not even my problem. Its how he tries to rationalise it when the motive is glaring. Politicians are a shameless lot.

If you have 13 minutes to to spare you can watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSXRzN_rWk8

PDP just released their campaign timetable which includes a set date for Rivers State.

Apparently, he was never going to allow PDP use the stadium for campaign. He probably also got Intel they are planning to use government primary/secondary school so he's one step ahead. Wike has now banned campaign in public schools unless you get approval from the state government. cheesy

As someone mentioned elsewhere, PDP will have to do their Rivers presidential campaign in Bayelsa cheesy

I so like this election season with its unending drama cheesy
Hope this Guy has something to hold when he's done with his tenure.

Rivers politicians aren't always loyal... He might be thinking that he has his loyalists everywhere but Baba will be shocked.

Make Wike dey try play politics without hate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Hope this Guy has something to hold when he's done with his tenure.

Rivers politicians aren't always loyal... He might be thinking that he has his loyalists everywhere but Baba will be shocked.

Make Wike dey try play politics without hate
He’ll learn the hard way.

He won’t be the first to be relegated after his tenure in Rivers. We’ve seen it happen many times.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2022
patrickmuf:

That's Donjazet.. This is me..

That I disagree with you doesn't mean I'll get in the gutter with you and your tribe.

Is he not an adult that claims to be logical and have self control.. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Ibime please I need your expertise here.

There are economic indicators that show that Peter Obi outperformed Tinubu and fashola in key areas of governance RELATIVE to resources available to them.
Lagos earned and generated 22 times what Anambra earned.

Please seeing these pictures below, do you agree?
I genuinely need your opinion here.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

If you cannot confidently define the term or show understanding that you know the term then its meaningless

Who is a tribalist?

an advocate or practitioner of strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.

A person who identifies with, or has loyalty to a tribe or similar group.

Dayo please you are an extreme tribalist.

You can claim you were defending your tribe from other extreme tribalist but that just shows you are as evil as them because I wonder what you tell people around you daily about the igbo people especially during this election period.

Atleast evidence shows you justified the Oba's statement and I'm just happy you can own it with your chest.
So when I call you a tribalistic bastard, it's not an insult.. It's literally what you are.

I mean even roland17 was worried.

You can go on to twist and turn.. But omo this is the last time I'll be having this convo.

OH one last thing, you can claim its nairaland and you had to respond or whatever to those tribe baiting post but that just goes on to tell us more about who you are as a person.. So ciao grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2022
You want to break down what it means to be a tribalist. This man is a joker.. Ogbeni accept the name with you chest because that's what you are..

My advice is pray nobody takes these things serious and follows up with your life outside nairaland sha...

Because I know the country you currently live in as a "guest" will not hesitate to move you if you mistakenly make such comments about race grin.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
You want to break down what it means to be a tribalist. This man is a joker.. Ogbeni accept the name with you chest because that's what you are..

My advice is pray nobody takes these things serious and follows up with your life outside nairaland sha...

Because I know the country you currently live in as a "guest" will not hesitate to move you if you mistakenly make such comments about race grin.

It has to be said that you are now only the second person after roland17 on this thread to call out these evil talking points.

Just watch him shamelessly justify the tremendous hate emanating from his dark Hitler-rite genocidal heart towards his fellow countrymen.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2022
I won’t be enabling tribalism, but you’ll be a foolish shameless hypocrite here to claim you don’t have tribal bias.

An average Nigerian is tribalistic.
An average Nigerian is corrupt.
An average Nigerian is an oppressor.
An average Nigerian don’t trust Nigerians.

Offline, these are facts.
Online, eeediots will keep forming sanctimonious and claiming otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2022
donstan18:

He’ll learn the hard way.

He won’t be the first to be relegated after his tenure in Rivers. We’ve seen it happen many times.
I no sabi wetin or who dey give am assurance say him go dey control things for a very long time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Nezzjnr:

I no sabi wetin or who dey give am assurance say him go dey control things for a very long time
That’s how past governors thought too.

Loyalty no dey Rivers politics. Your boy wey you put for seat go jonze you with power and people will cheer him. No be Rivers state again.

Wike go believe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2022
donstan18:

That’s how past governors thought too.

Loyalty no dey Rivers politics. Your boy wey you put for seat go jonze you with power and people will cheer him. No be Rivers state again.

Wike go believe.
Or him dey try relocate like Obiano?? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Who has travelled to Abuja by road lately?

I have a trip, but all these merry-go-round through Benue and Niger is not my portion

Any idea if Lokoja is good to go? Or make I just cancel everything
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Where are the records from 1999-2004 in Lagos state under Tinubu ?
And why was the population of both states in your analysis not referenced?... Cos it wouldn't be same when Mr. BAT had to cater to over 10m ppl while Mr. Obi only had about 2m ppl... The analysis would not analyze ooo..

Think am oo

Donjazet2:
Ibime please I need your expertise here.

There are economic indicators that show that Peter Obi outperformed Tinubu and fashola in key areas of governance RELATIVE to resources available to them.
Lagos earned and generated 22 times what Anambra earned.

Please seeing these pictures below, do you agree?
I genuinely need your opinion here.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2022
izzou:

I have a trip, but all these merry-go-round through Benue and Niger is not my portion

Cancel it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2022
Amoto94:

Cancel it

Thank you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2022
izzou:

If its road... Forget it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

If its road... Forget it

I have forgotten it

We live to travel another day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2022
donstan18:
I won’t be enabling tribalism, but you’ll be a foolish shameless hypocrite here to claim you don’t have tribal bias.

An average Nigerian is tribalistic.
An average Nigerian is corrupt.
An average Nigerian is an oppressor.
An average Nigerian don’t trust Nigerians.

Offline, these are facts.
Online, eeediots will keep forming sanctimonious and claiming otherwise.

When I call you a clown, you think it's a joke.

Projecting your mental limitation is always a sad joke to witness.. But go on grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Theflint1:
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/10/peter-obis-quiet-inroads-into-muslim.html?m=1&s=09
I was going to post this here before seeing your post...

Notice that he said Nigerians need to ask ask some very hard questions about Obi so as not to make the same mistake they made with Buhari?

Segedinho, exactly what I wrote yesterday...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Donjazet2:

It has to be said that you are now only the second person after roland17 on this thread to call out these evil talking points.

Just watch him shamelessly justify the tremendous hate emanating from his dark Hitler-rite genocidal heart towards his fellow countrymen.

Lmao.. You are telling me this person had no other choice than to respond and tow the same line with these other tribalists.. To the point it became fun for him... grin grin

And he's still doing it in a smooth way..

Naso grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Ibukzy:
Where are the records from 1999-2004 in Lagos state under Tinubu ?
And why was the population of both states in your analysis not referenced?... Cos it wouldn't be same when Mr. BAT had to cater to over 10m ppl while Mr. Obi only had about 2m ppl... The analysis would not analyze ooo..

Think am oo

People fail to take into account the population of Lagos and its size when making comparisons, all their focus is always on the amount of money available to the government...

Nice one...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2022
patrickmuf:
I was going to post this here before seeing your post...

Notice that he said Nigerians need to ask ask some very hard questions about Obi so as not to make the same mistake they made with Buhari?

Segedinho, exactly what I wrote yesterday...
Exactly. Hope we're asking these hard questions to other candidates, and they're making themselves available to be asked these hard questions?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2022
patrickmuf:
People fail to take into account the population of Lagos and its size when making comparisons, all their focus is always on the amount of money available to the government...

Nice one...

I couldn't find records from 1999 for states.

Most records online starts from 2003, and they are few. So its quite challenging, and unfair to rate Tinubu with just one tenure.

Somehow, I also think they cannot really be measured on the same scale. There's a lot of differences to account for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (4785) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), Taguchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.