Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1541092 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (4785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2022
obainojazz:
Yet they want to install another sick president that’ll spend more time in London grin

I wonder if Tinubu will make himself CBN president cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2022
House of Reps approved N8.4trillion for borrowing and N6.3trillion of it meant for debt servicing!

In 2023, vote wisely!

APC done suck the country blood shocked

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

I wonder if Tinubu will make himself CBN president cheesy cheesy cheesy
Have more bullion van access cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2022
Theflint1:
Not originally you weren't, but it's fine.
At least you can go back a couple of pages and follow my interaction with Sege so you know that's my position...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Donjazet2:

This is the highlight of that article.
This is for all those making useless permutations here and there.
The electorate is still being shaped. Some people are predicting a sort of voting apathy in the north and an upsurge of enthusiasm in the south.
But again, all baseless permutations.
I have seen you here drop permutations too...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Omo some of you are evil sha... You go actually campaign for party wey Don settle down loot our future still borrow us into oblivion and at the same time divide the country even more along religious and ethnic lines...

Our God is good oo

Some of you think I don't know what I'm doing when I'm bombastic and militant with these people.

These people are evil!!! These people are demons!!! From Oasis the propagandist who does like a rat, blowing your wounds gently while biting you, to the shameless party agent to the devilish tribalistic Hitler himself. All these people are DEMONS!!

They don't care about this country. They just want their own man there and that's all, despite all the warning signs and red flags. Despite the rich history of failure and corruption in the APC leadership.

God will punish all these people.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
patrickmuf:
I have seen you here drop permutations too...

I have always maintained that the electorate is still being shaped and 3 days in politics is too long.

What I drop are facts, like how one candidate is the most popular across the internet. How one man's emergence led to the rush for PVCs due to the massive sensitization carried out by his followers.

The APC is bleeding votes all over while the LP is gaining massive momentum all over.

Do you seriously think the APC will have more votes than they got in 2019? You really underrate our collective intelligence? You also definitely know that LP will score far more votes than whatever they've had before. Like FAR MORE!

So these are facts! Not permutations.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
I'm looking at this gloriousbola guy and sensing an alternate of the Black Hitler himself.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Donstan18, please answer this question, be a man. Stop running away from this.

What is your opinion on this submission below.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Omo if care is not taken, some people might just commit suicide when their candidate lule in February 2023.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Donjazet2:
I'm looking at this gloriousbola guy and sensing an alternate of the Black Hitler himself.

Dude, swallowing humongous amounts of Peter Obi's jizz daily cannot replace your prescribed meds

Take your medication before you go full schizo.

We are all watching your devolution to committed psych ward resident with trepidation.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ooh my gawdddd

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
izzou:

I no get any budget to accomodate flight now

I go wait. After the rain comes the sunshine

I was meant to travel by air to Ibadan with the family. I check price, over 700k for a round trip.

I jejely buy fuel for motor enter road. About 35k fuel took us to and fro. grin

Buhari Government dey touch everybody.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Dude, swallowing humongous amounts of Peter Obi's jizz daily cannot replace your prescribed meds

We are all watching your devolution to committed psych ward resident with trepidation.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Hope this Guy has something to hold when he's done with his tenure.

Rivers politicians aren't always loyal... He might be thinking that he has his loyalists everywhere but Baba will be shocked.

Make Wike dey try play politics without hate

There is no loyalty anywhere in politics. Wike will b very lonely when out of power.

His attitude while in power shows how intolerant and vindictive he can be. Those attribute do not gain followers if they dont have something to benefit directly from you

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Itsrm:

I was meant to travel by air to Ibadan with the family. I check price, over 700k for a round trip.

grin grin grin

The country hard oh

I Don cut my coat to my size. I dey even find Obioma to slimfit am more

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Hahahahaha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

The country hard oh

grin

Wise decision my brother cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

The country hard oh

grin

I hail you guys. It does not make mathematical sense to me how people are not only surviving but even thriving in that country.
People's salaries and incomes have not increased in the same geometric fashion that price levels have yet Nigerians are still making do.
Respect!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Dayo please you are an extreme tribalist.

You can claim you were defending your tribe from other extreme tribalist but that just shows you are as evil as them because I wonder what you tell people around you daily about the igbo people especially during this election period.

Atleast evidence shows you justified the Oba's statement and I'm just happy you can own it with your chest.
So when I call you a tribalistic bastard, it's not an insult.. It's literally what you are.

I mean even roland17 was worried.

You can go on to twist and turn.. But omo this is the last time I'll be having this convo.

OH one last thing, you can claim its nairaland and you had to respond or whatever to those tribe baiting post but that just goes on to tell us more about who you are as a person.. So ciao grin

Is that all? Have you offloaded what you have on your chest?

Its only a hyocrite that will read all these Obi posts and think Obi is any different from Oba of Lagos or hamzat

Obi is a tribalist
https://www.nairaland.com/4953011/peter-obi-tribal-bigot

https://guardian.ng/news/peter-obi-is-a-tribal-bigot-el-rufai/

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

The country hard oh

grin

Buy needle and thread, it's cheaper grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Is that all? Have you offloaded what you have on your chest?

someone used his time and energy to compose an epistle, why this short and wicked response? grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Expert17:

someone used his time and energy to compose an epistle, why this short and wicked response? grin grin

I saw he had to sleep, compose himself, drink energy drink to compose that. So he gets a E for Effort

Evidence full internet on who Obi is

https://guardian.ng/news/peter-obi-is-a-tribal-bigot-el-rufai/

https://saharareporters.com/2018/11/09/peter-obi-tribal-bigot-says-el-rufai

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

There is no loyalty anywhere in politics. Wike will b very lonely when out of power.

His attitude while in power shows how intolerant and vindictive he can be. Those attribute do not gain followers if they dont have something to benefit directly from you

This is what I have been trying to show his supporters. Politicians never forgets, despite it being a game of interests.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
afrodoc2:

I hail you guys. It does not make mathematical sense to me how people are not only surviving but even thriving in that country.
People's salaries and incomes have not increased in the same geometric fashion that price levels have yet Nigerians are still making do.
Respect!

You never hear of adaptation? Nigerians have successfully become immune to any kain suffering. We all know it’s abnormal na!

Suffering and smiling was invented for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
afrodoc2:

Respect!

Bros you don forget the Abacha days of sawdust cooking, trekking for miles etc

If you remember the conditions you have survived in the past you will realize say you sef be survivor

I don trek from Allen to Egbeda steady

And once from Fadeyi to agege
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Itsrm:

Very crazy fare my brother, Lagos to Ibadan is still a bit safer than Lagos to Abuja. In a saner clime, APC wouldn't even be contesting next year's Election...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

grin

Damn...... akkant tekit! Post 2023 Elections gonna be lit on this Thread sha. It's either some Monikers are deactivated or coming here to wail everyday! Shouting injustice and marginalisation up and down.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin

Keep digging Internet up and down, what so certain is; Obi will not win, nor is he gonna come second!

The earliest you know "social media no be real life" the better.... Confirm!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin

Good News from Don J State. Note; the State is an APC State too.

Abia owes judges, doctors 30 months salaries – NLC

https://punchng.com/abia-owes-judges-doctors-30-months-salaries-nlc/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1665163927

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Joffrey didn't die for this

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (4785) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: seankafor(m), Amigoss, CrystalTiger(m), EmmanuelScott1(m), larride(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.