Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1434138 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingBolton:
This screenshots mehn.. Ashawo section was lit back then.
I remembered nihilist telling someone he jump starts his penis to get an erection!

Nihilist na weyrey, he dealt with people massively on the ashawo thread. E reach one time e tire ashawo boys cos some of the men dey drop sexcapades dey collect massively when dem enter Nihilist ; leading to subsequent r3duction in their contribution on the thread for fear of Nihilist holding them for blokos.

He had one with magic-minister that year, I doubt if that one came out of it successfully before I stopped frequenting the thread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Which kind meme be this again na grin

That one is specially for Ishilove who tried to distract the comrades with bobby

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingBolton:
I remembered nihilist telling someone he jump starts his penis to get an erection!

The most intriguing thing about the Ashawo thread is that nobody was invincible. You could be the jailer today and tomorrow, the prisoner.
Any loseguard you go collect wotowoto, whether the loseguard na minor or major you must collect.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingBolton:
I am still looking for the one he called someone dickhead because the shape of his head look like penisss

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazetl: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Multiple enemies on different fronts. I ready for una. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
donjazetl:
For people who need context of that post, that was the very day it was revealed on front page that Tinubu's own wife had said to a poor beggar on the road that she didn't trust igbos. And then I replied izzuo when he said that.
That is the context of that particular post. And i repeat, if after 10 years on this platform only one post can be revealed as being anything close to tribalistic, that tells you the story.

This was the video from Reno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DruUJ_ZWsOI

This happened in 2019. I think.

This video was edited. In the one I watched then, she was teasing him.

She eventually gave him money and even the beggar and those around laughed about it.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazetl: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Elder0001:

Ashawo thread back in the days. An emotional bumpkin like yourself wouldn't have survived the streets of Ashawo thread for a month without deactivating your account. grin

I used to be there! And I never engaged in such ugliness.

Only useless fools like yourself and ninnylist would go there constantly seeking approval.

Shebi it was there that this shameless man had to share his own penis picture! All because of argument!
All of you are shameless.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Nihilist na weyrey, he dealt with people massively on the ashawo thread. E reach one time e tire ashawo boys cos some of the men dey drop sexcapades dey collect massively when dem enter Nihilist ; leading to subsequent r3duction in their contribution on the thread for fear of Nihilist holding them for blokos.

He had one with magic-minister that year, I doubt if that one came out of it successfully before I stopped frequenting the thread

Magic-minister, the self acclaimed multimillionaire. Indeed, he didn't come out of that fight with nihilistjnr without bruises. After the chaos of their fight it didn't take long before he retired from the thread.

Nihilist himself dey collect too sha. Na trolls just ruin that thread.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazetl: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
izzou:

This happened in 2019. I think.

This video was edited. In the one I watched then, she was teasing him.
She eventually gave him money and even the beggar and those around laughed about it.

I don't know the full story but it was a big news on the front page that day. I'm just clarifying the context of my reply to you that day.

Modified; even at that, teasing a poor beggar is in very bad taste. You can share the authentic video let's see.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
donjazetl:

I don't know the full story but it was a big news on the front page that day. I'm just clarifying the context of my reply to you that day.

But then, you shouldn't have used the "Hausa" man tag.

It was tribalistic

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
donjazetl:

I used to be there! And I never engaged in such ugliness.

Only useless fools like yourself and ninnylist would go there constantly seeking approval.

Shebi it was there that this shameless man had to share his own penis picture! All because of argument!
All of you are shameless.

Coward. You were silent while there because you knew you wouldn't make it outlive if you cross boundaries. The guys on sports section are lenient, if you had practiced this fvckery on the Ashawo thread you'd be humbled by now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Aah, so context matters

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazetl: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Elder0001:

Coward. You were silent there because you know you wouldn't make it outlive if you cross boundaries. The guys on sports section are lenient, if you had practiced this fvckery on the Ashawo thread you'd be humbled by now.

Yeah, humbled by being exposed as an ogbono theif. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
donjazetl:

Ogun Kee you, anumanu..

You are just a godforsaken dumbfvcked religious bigot who intentionally chooses to remain stupid..Not only is your brain redundant, you have acquired unmitigated stupidity to think that anyone has monopoly over words...

Your tears of agony, pain and sorrow gives me nothing but joy..You can wail and choke to death for all I care.. Brain damaged eccentric mofo..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazetl: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
izzou:

But then, you shouldn't have used the "Hausa" man tag.

It was tribalistic

Yes it was but clearly very uncharacteristic and the real example of off-the-cuff.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
donjazetl:

Yeah, humbled by being exposed as an ogbono theif. grin grin grin

Is this how you're going to complete your proof of funds so that you can japa? I advised you sometime ago to be loyal so that raumdeuter can process visiting visa for you.

You want to go hard, hope you won't go and cry to mukina to unban you later sha. Wasted product. I'm sure you're lonely asf in real life that's why you take social media so serious.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
donjazetl:

Even though you committed the ultimate tactical blunder by opening up a second major front against neutral parties during a war of attrition, we the comrades will encourage you to take on all enemies so the comrades can be entertained.

Read this and be refreshed for battle, brave comrade.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ibime:
It's like both these gentleman have more punchlines stored

Enough with the explanations, let's go straight to the vawulence.

Comrades should not be distracted from vawulence by breast massage talks this time. Breast and vawulence can coexist.
LWKMD!! Ibime!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Elder0001:

Magic-minister, the self acclaimed multimillionaire. Indeed, he didn't come out of that fight with nihilistjnr without bruises. After the chaos of their fight it didn't take long before he retired from the thread.

Nihilist himself dey collect too sha. Na trolls just ruin that thread.
that guy was ready to go dirty with nihilist..

I don't know why didn't heed to his request to send him his email address when he requested it so he could wire him his monthly salary after nihilist won one of his so easy challenge that was more of a set-up..

Maybe fear of trojan virus was the beginning of wisdom for nihilist grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Mehn I miss that thread during its glory days. You go fear digging and uploading of personal info. Fúck.

Yeah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
donjazetl:
The same person! Every single time!
I'm sorry but this made me spew water through my nose. Lmaaaaaoooo! cheesy

I mean, what the actual fück??! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I am still looking for the one he called someone dickhead because the shape of his head look like penisss
Nihilist na werey, he sabi slide tackle most of those guys there.
It got to a point that most regular posters stop dropping escapades and those that still dropped were very careful not to add Jara.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
seankafor:
that guy was ready to go dirty with nihilist..

I don't know why didn't heed to his request to send him his email address when he requested it so he could wire him his monthly salary after nihilist won one of his so easy challenge that was more of a set-up..

Maybe fear of trojan virus was the beginning of wisdom for nihilist grin
It even got to a point they were uploading their earnings if I remember correctly...
One of them refused to send receipts of their earnings, I don't remember who though.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I have some many questions.

Is your nose circumcised? Cos why does it look like somebody sharpened razor blade inside one of your nostrils?

One nostril literally doesn't match the other, the same way, you have a clït on only one eye.

Is this God's way of letting us know at first glance that you're bipolar?
Please stop...

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
pamcode:
Nihilist diary is a treasure mehn. I remember his e-fights with IBime. We have had some classic poster fights in this section mehn. Coogar vs Elamps, IBime v Nat, Krasid and Madridista thread v Bykebyke and the whole barca thread.
This fight they last like 3 days

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Joezinho:

Ogun Kee you, anumanu..

You are just a godforsaken dumbfvcked religious bigot who intentionally chooses to remain stupid..Not only is your brain redundant, you have acquired unmitigated stupidity to think that anyone has monopoly over words...

Your tears of agony, pain and sorrow gives me nothing but joy..You can wail and choke to death for all I care.. Brain damaged eccentric mofo..

Another battle front has been opened, and another belligerent has entered the ring.

Students of history will know that Hitler was giving France wotowoto on the Western front, and his greatest mistake was opening up an Eastern front against Stalin.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingBolton:

Nihilist na werey, he sabi slide tackle most of those guys there.
It got to a point that most regular posters stop dropping escapades and those that still dropped were very careful to add Jara.
Yeah I remember
There was this guy that post with pictures, nihilist still find fault reach him deek grin
Laslas alaye stop posting pictures
You know the funny thing, you no go know where the likes are coming from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Neymar1095(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingBolton:
Ofcourse you won't remember the time Andotee destroyed your nigga and his generation.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
donjazetl:
For people who need context of that post, that was the very day it was revealed on front page that Tinubu's own wife had said to a poor beggar on the road that she didn't trust igbos. And then I replied izzuo when he said that.
That is the context of that particular post. And i repeat, if after 10 years on this platform only one post can be revealed as being anything close to tribalistic, that tells you the story.

This was the video from Reno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DruUJ_ZWsOI

Look at this clown now copping pleas and talking about context

We're waiting for you to make mistake and actually campaign for house of rep Donatus.

You must cop this pleas on rally stage las las grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Elder0001:

It even got to a point they were uploading their earnings if I remember correctly...
One of them refused to send receipts of their earnings, I don't remember who though.

It was magicminister.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Elder0001:

The most intriguing thing about the Ashawo thread is that nobody was invincible. You could be the jailer today and tomorrow, the prisoner.
Any loseguard you go collect wotowoto, whether the loseguard na minor or major you must collect.
Anything you claim to be or owned must be backed up with receipt or else you are lying, You might upload receipts and someone will still rubbish it self.
Ashawo thread that you will feel you are invisible and next thing you see is your picture on the thread.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
The genesis of all these??

Simply because some of us don’t support Peter Okwute.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.