Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1474010 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (4674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
popizaino:

It is usually very irritating to see how you Ghanaians try to play the victim everytime this issue on deportation arises. Let me even take the bait that the yorubas sent you packing and not the federal government, weren't your people the ones who started by sending yorubas packing before we did the same after so many years?

I know this is not needed but just so you don't try to deny what i said above. I am currently stuck in one rural area of cote d'ivoire right now and interestly,i am with this my particular driver in his 60s that was a victim of Busia deportations of Nigerians. There is no time we get to Ghana that he wouldn't stop reminding me or anyone close to him about how his grandparents had large cocoa farms when he was a kid in the Ashanti region till Busia happened.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/glo-shuts-down-ghanaian-operations/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Ibime:
Just when Germany were looking outnumbered, Japan and Italy have entered the chat

Italy was an albatross. Who is Italy in this fight?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Jodera:
Very Simple stuff.
I really don't get the attacks on people just because their candidates are different from yours. It's saddening!!

Na the woke generation, my way or the highway.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

Wokeism gone wrong. The most intolerant people but they are the ones always campaigning against intolerance.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2022
izzou:
The SE just háte Tinubu though

But personally, I feel he would not sideline them

He has shown that before. I hope he doesn't change sha

You should ask yourself why the South East doesn't háte Osinbajo?

Or why the South East doesn't háte Obasanjo?

Or why they loved Obasanjo so much they were detribalized enough to vote him and the candidate he anointed over Ojukwu in 2003 and the Igbo men who contested in 2007?

The South East háte Tinubu. But you forget they háte Uzodinma, Okorocha and Orji Uzor Kalu too.

Why should you love a kleptomaniac with a drug-trafficking history?
-----

Rivers and Akwa Ibom State háte Tinubu for the same reasons - his antecedence, and more.
For example, in the Akwa-Cross region (Akwa Ibom and Cross River) while Jonathan had made plans for the partnership with the Akwa Ibom government for the Ibom Deep Seaport, immediately Buhari came on board, the project was frustrated by the FG.

No APC candidate in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River is openly canvassing for Tinubu, and the people know why. No Tinubu Support Groups in these states too.

News filtered in amongst the people of this region that Tinubu frustrated the deepest natural harbour in West Africa (Ibom Deep Seaport) to favour Lekki Deep Seaport (which was recommissioned 4 days ago).

It has nothing to do with Tinubu's religion or tribe. If you don't understand the mood of your people, ask questions. smiley

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2022
DissTroy:

Or why they loved Obasanjo so much they were detribalized enough to vote him and the candidate he anointed over Ojukwu in 2003 and the Igbo men who contested in 2007?

The South East háte Tinubu. But you forget they háte Uzodinma, Okorocha and Orji Uzor Kalu too.

-----

Rivers and Akwa Ibom State háte Tinubu for the same reasons - his antecedence, and more.
For example, in the Akwa-Cross region (Akwa Ibom and Cross River) while Jonathan had made plans for the partnership with the Akwa Ibom government for the Ibom Deep Seaport, immediately Buhari came on board, the project was frustrated by the FG.

No APC candidate in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River is openly canvassing for Tinubu, and the people know why. No Tinubu Support Groups in these states too.

News filtered in amongst the people of this region that Tinubu frustrated the deepest natural harbour in West Africa (Ibom Deep Seaport) to favour Lekki Deep Seaport (which was recommissioned 4 days ago).

It has nothing to do with Tinubu's religion or tribe. If you don't understand the mood of your people, ask questions. smiley

Is the bolded the reason they hate him? I want to be sure, or you want me to ask?

Because every other reason you listed is the SS. I haven't seen anything concerning the SE he got involved in

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2022
izzou:

Is the bolded the reason they hate him? I want to be sure, or you want me to ask?

Because every other reason you listed is the SS. I haven't seen anything concerning the SE he got involved in

Go find out from your people why they háte Tinubu. Get sociopolitically conscious. Don't just be a soundboard for the Tinubu propaganda of hatred for no reason.

I am from the Southsouth, from Akwa Ibom - I can confidently tell you why my people and the people of the South South see Tinubu a particular way so go find out yours. It's Tinubu's person, not his tribe or religion.

----

But I'd help you with one or two:

The same Tinubu whose stooge the Oba of Lagos in 2015 said Igbos had rather voted APC (Tinubu's choice) or be thrown into the Lagoon? That was a genocidal threat.
You expect to be threat my people with mass murder and expect love in return?

Remember the Remi Tinubu's comments on election day in 2019 about Igbos?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

You should look in the mirror, Larride.

larride:
Peter Obi the messiah ready to turn Nigeria into the new Dubai the same way he turn Anambra into the toast of the whole world. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2022
DissTroy:

Go find out from your people why they háte Tinubu. Get sociopolitically conscious. Don't just be a soundboard for the Tinubu propaganda of hatred for no reason.

I am from the Southsouth, from Akwa Ibom - I can confidently tell you why my people and the people of the South South see Tinubu a particular way so go find out yours. It's Tinubu's person, not his tribe or religion.

----

But I'd help you with one or two:

The same Tinubu whose stooge the Oba of Lagos in 2015 said Igbos had rather voted APC (Tinubu's choice) or be thrown into the Lagoon? That was a genocidal threat.
You expect to be threat my people with mass murder and expect love in return?

Remember the Remi Tinubu's comments on election day in 2019 about Igbos?

Okay, I'll definitely need to ask.

Because you don't even know what you're typing,
to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2022
This place go boil until season starts. God saved Chelsea thread. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2022
DissTroy:

You should look in the mirror, Larride.

Are you sure you know how to read and write properly?

Did I force anyone to vote Tinubu? I will consistently troll Obi the same way I will troll Atiku.

You are free to troll Tinubu. Its your right.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2022
izzou:

Okay, I'll definitely need to ask.

Because you don't even know what you're typing,
to be honest.

Antecedence is everything on Nairaland. You are not politically conscious. You don't even know the mood of your own people. You aren't even involved politically offline.
We've basically had this this year on the Chelsea thread and I made clear with references and evidence that I am deeply involving in and even organise governorship debates within my sphere. If anyone here is stating what he knows as an authority then it's Dîsstroy.
-----

If you think a genocidal threat, kleptomania and drug-trafficking are not enough reasons not to support a candidate then maybe that candidate mirrors your person or desires. And that brings into question the kind of person you are given the candidatures available to choose.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2022
DissTroy:

-----

The thing about you guys is that you lie uncontrollable.

Please humor us and tell us how Tinubu frustrated the Ibaka deep sea port.

You have the floor.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Please don't run away DissTroy, kindly tell us how Tinubu frustrated Ibom deep seaport or how the FG frustrated the project.

Thank you sir.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

Are you sure you know how to read and write properly?

Did I force anyone to vote Tinubu? I will consistently troll Obi the same way I will troll Atiku.

You are free to troll Tinubu. Its your right.

Take several seats, you freaking hypocrite!

I can stomach a brash or controversial persona but being a hypocrite is the worst crime ever.

You tried to make yourself seem like the saint who doesn't attack or make snide remarks at other presidential candidates but I stopped you right in your tracks.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Someone here said it the other day that most of you guys hate Tinubu because of the incompetence of the leaders you guys elect.

Tinubu who has never ruled or control any state in your region is always at fault for the incompetence of your leaders.

What a shame.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2022
DissTroy:

Take several seats, you freaking hypocrite!

I can stomach a brash or controversial persona but being a hypocrite is the worst crime ever.

You tried to make yourself seem like the saint who doesn't attack or make snide remarks at other presidential candidates but I stopped you right in your tracks.

You are an idiot.

Maybe you should go and read up the meaning of hypocrite before you throw the word around loosely.

I have never bully anyone supporting Peter Obi here but that doesn't stop me from trolling Peter Obi himself.

Show me any of my post where I ever call donj or any of those supporting him unprintable names because of their preferred candidate.

If you can't do that, then you are a FOOL.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2022
DissTroy:

Antecedence is everything on Nairaland. You are not politically conscious. You don't even know the mood of your own people. You aren't even involved politically offline.
We've basically had this this year on the Chelsea thread and I made clear with references and evidence that I am deeply involving in and even organise governorship debates within my sphere. If anyone here is stating what he knows as an authority then it's Dîsstroy.
-----

If you think a genocidal threat, kleptomania and drug-trafficking are not enough reasons not to support a candidate then maybe that candidate mirrors your person or desires. And that brings into question the kind of person you are given the candidatures available to choose.

As usual, when you don't have any point, we know your next move. grin

Like I said, I'll ask. But as for you sir, you are very ignorant on this matter. Very Very.

Maybe when I talk about the SS and Tinubu, you'll get a mention

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2022
izzou:

Like I said, I'll ask. But as for you sir, you are very ignorant on this matter. Very Very.

At least he raised the issue of the Ibom sea port, let him tell us how FG and Tinubu frustrated the project.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

At least he raised the issue of the Ibom sea port, let him tell us how FG and Tinubu frustrated the project.

E be like say you get time to read 1000 words this morning.

I clearly mentioned SE, he brought gossips from the SS as proof.

On a Monday morning

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022
izzou:

E be like say you get time to read 1000 words this morning.

I clearly mentioned SE, he brought gossips from the SS as proof.

On a Monday morning

I know his game, he can't play it with me. He should just tell the board how Tinubu and the FG frustrated Ibom sea deep port.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

You are an idiot.

Maybe you should go and read up the meaning of hypocrite before you throw the word around loosely.

I have never bully anyone supporting Peter Obi here but that doesn't stop me from trolling Peter Obi himself.

Show me any of my post where I ever call donj or any of those supporting him unprintable names because of their preferred candidate.

If you can't do that, then you are a FOOL.

You should have your head examined by a thousand psychologists.

Make no mistake, you dimwit, you are the one standing in the dock on trial. You are only to respond when I ask you questions:

1. You remarked people are bullying other candidates.

I quoted your comment and a comment of you making snide remarks about another candidate to prove you are a hypocrite.

2. Why are you supporting a kleptomaniac with a drug-trafficking scandal?

What's your basis for support? Does he mirror your antecedence?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Meanwhile, for those that are not aware, this is the timeline of the Lekki deep seaport.

2007 - Design of business plan and concluded feasibility studies
2011 - Concession agreement
2012 - EPC Contract
2014 - FEC approval, MOF guarantee
2015 - Funding and construction started.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2022
DissTroy:

You should have your head examined by a thousand psychologists.

Make no mistake, you dimwit, you are the one standing in the dock on trial. You are only to respond when I ask you questions:

1. You remarked people are bullying other candidates.

I quoted your comment and a comment of you making snide remarks about another candidate to prove you are a hypocrite.

2. Why are you supporting a kleptomaniac with a drug-trafficking scandal?

What's your basis for support? Does he mirror your antecedence?

How did Tinubu and the FG frustrated Ibom deep seaport?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:

How did Tinubu and the FG frustrated Ibom deep seaport?

Learn to read, Larride

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2022
izzou:

There's no we, there's just you sitting in my dock. That psychological public support harness of "we" doesn't work here. You are all alone.

So, tell me and the viewing public, Izu, as an Igbo man, why do you support or tacitly support a man whose stooges and family (who mirror his thoughts) support:

1. The genocide of your people ala Oba of Lagos threat in 2015? https://dailypost.ng/2015/04/06/anyone-that-does-not-vote-ambode-will-be-thrown-into-lagoon-oba-of-lagos-warns-igbos/

2. Of Tinubu who said "We don't trust Igbos"
https://independent.ng/we-dont-trust-igbos-again-tinubu-says-after-casting-ballot/ ?

3. Who forced Igbo people to vote Buhari or be sidelined: https://independent.ng/we-dont-trust-igbos-again-tinubu-says-after-casting-ballot/ ?

3 questions. Don't skip them.

That's your answer about the South East resentment towards Tinubu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Vawulence started early... grin grin

Breakfast vawulence...

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2022
If you have 25 minutes to spare, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu_cLgo-FbY

Some reality check for PO and his supporters

I also get the impression that Kwankwaso is not really interested in 2023 elections. He's trying to continously build a following just like Buhari did with CPC with the hope that sometime in the future, he will become president.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Meanwhile while we wait for DissTroy to come and tell us how FG and Tinubu frustrated the Ibom deep seaport, let's move to another one.

Donjazet, the story of the 40 babies dying at the Rivers hospital due to power outrage has been debunked as fake news..

What do you have to say about it for spreading fake news? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2022
izzou:

Learn to read, Larride

I know its gossip and rumors, I just want the whole board to see him for who he is.

Gossip when not challenged immediately becomes something else.

You see as cat got his tongue now, that's my intention.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2022
DissTroy:

There's no we, there's just you sitting in my dock. That psychological public support harness of "we" doesn't work here. You are all alone.

So, tell me and the viewing public, Izu, as an Igbo man, why do you support or tacitly support a man whose stooges and family (who mirror his thoughts) support:

1. The genocide of your people ala Oba of Lagos threat in 2015? https://dailypost.ng/2015/04/06/anyone-that-does-not-vote-ambode-will-be-thrown-into-lagoon-oba-of-lagos-warns-igbos/

2. Of Tinubu who said "We don't trust Igbos"
https://independent.ng/we-dont-trust-igbos-again-tinubu-says-after-casting-ballot/ ?

3. Who forced Igbo people to vote Buhari or be sidelined: https://independent.ng/we-dont-trust-igbos-again-tinubu-says-after-casting-ballot/ ?

3 questions. Don't skip them.

That's your answer about the South East resentment towards Tinubu.

1) Oba of Lagos made a statement concerning APC and you assumed and attributed it to Tinubu. You should be educated enough to know that this doesn’t make sense to anybody.
Maybe if you showed us where he actually supported the statement, It would make some sense.

2) You should be enlightened enough that this link was a poor script at inflamming nothing.

A beggar asked Remi for money. Remi jokingly asked him if he would vote Buhari. The man said yes. She jokingly said they don't trust Igbos again. From the video, you could see that everybody was laughing including Remi.

In the end, she gave him money and even asked a police truck to drop the beggar off.

So, let me see where Tinubu was involved. Please let the reason make sense this time, abeg

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2022
larride:
Meanwhile while we wait for DissTroy to come and tell us how FG and Tinubu frustrated the Ibom deep seaport, let's move to another one.

Donjazet, the story of the 40 babies dying at the Rivers hospital due to power outrage has been debunked as fake news..

What do you have to say about it for spreading fake news? cheesy

It's PR and damage control but for certain not fake news. I'm Uniport Alumnus and I have several friends working at UPTH relaying what really happened there.

Babies did die. We have gone past the days of believing every propaganda disseminated from PR people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (4674) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.