Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1474836 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (4675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Griffon:

Happy birthday Bro. Live long and prosper.
cheers bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2022
izzou:

If Tinubu picks any Muslim, omo, the race is Atiku's too lose.

It becomes a religious battle automatically.

I don't know why I feel this inner joy hearing this.

grin grin

Not in the SW.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:52am On Jul 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
If Tinubu could lie about his educational background, he could lie about just anything ; Like what u need to hear and do whatever he pleases afterwards.

How does a man claim he attended two different educational institutions in 1999 and 23 years after he suddenly remembered he actually didn't attend either of the schools?

I get people wey I go primary school with, some people we follow go secondary school while others na University. Anywhere dem mention my name in years to come my old school mates can come up and say ; " Yeah, na me and BlueRay go so sos school together that year, we rock the area that year". Why is nobody doing same for Tinubu since 1999 when he became a VVIP on the political scene? Why did it take him 23 years tto suddenly remember he didn't have such colleagues afterall?

There's a picture in circulation on the Internet of Abiola and Obasanjo as school mates ; that's a picture taken as far back as late 50's. Tinubu couldn't provide anything of such, Government college Ibadan denied having any record of him.and he turned back and repented of himself. He just backed out of his earlier fraudulent claim.

How do u as a rational person rationalise this?

Oga, it is extremely difficult to cop a 1st class degree in accounting. It is such a tricky subject that even when doing chartership most people just aim for 50% on each module so they can tick it and move on. Tinubu obviously had a tricky childhood, probably grinding poverty and probably never completed lower education sufficiently and lied about it, but the aim of the certificate submission exercise is to validate intellectual competence and that has been satisfied.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 3:45am On Jul 05, 2022
A presidential aspirant should possess a minimum of a secondary school certificate. The emphasis is on minimum. It means if he or she has say a university degree even without secondary education, they still qualify.

Chicago State University definitely can ascertain that Bola Tinubu is an alumnus of the school. That therefore invalidates the need for a primary or secondary certificate.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Ibime:

Oga, if is extremely difficult to cop a 1st class degree in accounting. It is such a tricky subject that even when doing chartership most people just aim for 50% on each module so they can tick it and move on. Tinubu obviously had a tricky childhood, probably grinding poverty and probably never completed lower education sufficiently and lied about it, but the aim of the certificate submission exercise is to validate intellectual competence and that has been satisfied.

I wasn't debating his University degree at any point in my post, I was debating his primary and secondary school education which he lied about clearly under oath.

Someone like Afe Babalola did not see the 4 walls of a secondary school; he studied for GCE while working as a farm boy. Baba has never had reason to tell lies about it.

My question is why must u vote a man that lied over such thing as primary/secondary school education unprovoked? Are u not worried such individual can lie about almost everything else?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:05am On Jul 05, 2022
obainojazz:
cool Meanwhile today na my birthday, suppose try Kangaroo meat

Happy Birthday bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:14am On Jul 05, 2022
grin

Did Tinubu really lie about his primary and secondary schools education?!

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/27/i-was-admitted-secondary-school-dropped-out-due-poverty-%E2%80%93tinubu-once-admitted-not
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:41am On Jul 05, 2022
grin

Pastor Yemi Osibanjo served Tinubu as Lagos State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice for fuckin 8 years.

Oh...! Pastor didn't know Tinubu lied under Oath that he attended primary and secondary school. Oh both Pastor Osibanjo and Fashola, Legal Practitioners (SANs), ain't aware Tinubu committed perjury?!

Falana ain't aware either, otherwise he wouldn't have represented Tinubu in the Suit filed against him by Fawehinmi from High Court to Supreme Court.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Femi Aribisala who attended Government college about the same time has since come out to say there was no Tinubu in the school as that time. Lmao. Even if u drop out for school at least u no go forget the same of the school u dropped out from na! Haba!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:45am On Jul 05, 2022
grin

Tinubu and Dele Momodu are in the Picture below. Guess what? Dele is 62yrs old now while Tinubu is 87yrs according to some Dudes here..... LMFAO.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2022
grin

According to our Professors of Age Detectorphy, Tinubu was actually 60yrs+ old in 1999.... LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:50am On Jul 05, 2022
grin

A 60yrs plus old Man in 1999..... LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fc4l5w7DsM

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Oasis007:

Happy Birthday bro.
Cheers brother
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by mikuz(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2022
Griffon:

Long years of gnashing of teeth awaits Nigerians.

I pity the souls that believe things are going to turn out well. You have a sick octogenarian who’s angling to lead the nation while your kids at school are busy reciting “We’re leaders of tomorrow. . .”

What’s the future?

Last last after 8 years, that’s if BAT stays up, he’ll end up handing over power to one of his lap dogs, say Joe Igbokwe, just to pacify the South East, while stretching the rot.

He lied about his primary and secondary school education.

He lied that PVCs have expiration dates

He lied that he never called for the recruitment of 50m youths into the army.

The only thing straightforward about him is his agbada, beyond that he's a crooked and unscrupulous.

Nigerians go see pepper.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2022
obainojazz:

Happy birthday, big man.

That meat be like wetin go strong. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2022
obainojazz:

Happy birthday senior man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2022
obainojazz:
Happy birthday jazzman
I read kangaroos can box if I try the meat will I be able to fight too undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2022
obainojazz:
Happy birthday Brother
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Happy birthday jazzman
I read kangaroos can box if I try the meat will I be able to fight too undecided

U wan fight Anthony Joshua ? Why u wan fight ? Abi u wan become minister for Vawulence come 2023 ? tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Just imagine a forum close to 3m members both active and inactive is difficult to manage despite the presence of moderators yet Seun will be blaming our leaders for failing to live up to expectations on his twitter page while his Forum is infested with hateful and divisive rhetorics with him and his team doing little to nothing about the issue. May we succeed.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2022
For residents in Lagos.

If you reside in Lagos, dont use Okada in places that it has been banned. Na trap oh grin

There's a law to prosecute both the rider and passenger.

Police don plant their agents as riders. They pick you up and drop you at a police checkpoint like Jumia grin

Be careful, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2022
izzou:
For residents in Lagos.

If you reside in Lagos, dont use Okada in places that it has been banned. Na trap oh grin

There's a law to prosecute both the rider and passenger.

Police don plant their agents as riders. They pick you up and drop you at a police checkpoint like Jumia grin

Be careful, abeg.

Except the okada man is a military man or police officer or MOPOL on uniform who Carrie’s the passengers at a higher rate while enjoying “uniform man” immunity on the streets . shocked

If u drive anywhere around oshodi Oke - cele express axis and u do mistake stop on any of the unauthorized bus stops on the way, Lagos state task force and their tout will burst u and the least u will pay to get ur car released is 30k after so much plea . Funny thing is commercial vehicles ( those yellow LT buses ) even load on the oshodi bridge and Lagos state task force no dey disturb them . I’ve witnessed it few times Lagos state task force leave those buses loading and obstructing traffic around that oshodi axis only to see them arrest a car that dropped a Colleague at a bus stop he thought was legal in the same place .

This Nigeria ehn .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2022
izzou:

Happy birthday, big man.

That meat be like wetin go strong. grin
cheers bro
We go need need am grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Happy birthday Brother
Thanks brother
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Happy birthday jazzman
Cheers bro
Na why we wan chop the meat
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Happy birthday senior man.
Cheers bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

U wan fight Anthony Joshua ? Why u wan fight ? Abi u wan become minister for Vawulence come 2023 ? tongue
I carry people for mind in this thread angry angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Except the okada man is a military man or police officer or MOPOL on uniform who Carrie’s the passengers at a higher rate while enjoying “uniform man” immunity on the streets . shocked

If u drive anywhere around oshodi Oke - cele express axis and u do mistake stop on any of the unauthorized bus stops on the way, Lagos state task force and their tout will burst u and the least u will pay to get ur car released is 30k after so much plea . Funny thing is commercial vehicles ( those yellow LT buses ) even load on the oshodi bridge and Lagos state task force no dey disturb them . I’ve witnessed it few times Lagos state task force leave those buses loading and obstructing traffic around that oshodi axis only to see them arrest a car that dropped a Colleague at a bus stop he thought was legal in the same place .

This Nigeria ehn .

One thing you should know is that those Task force and LASTMA are looking for their daily bread.

And their daily bread is in your own daily bread.

So when you make your own, they try to take their own grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I carry people for mind in this thread angry angry

Las las u and the person go fight , na people wey dey watch am go talk who win o . cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2022
izzou:

One thing you should know is that those Task force and LASTMA are looking for their daily bread.

And their daily bread is in your own daily bread.

So when you make your own, they try to take their own grin

It’s just so annoying .

On a lighter note anybody dem catch between now and Friday , na him body Sallah Ram money go commot grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

It’s just so annoying .

On a lighter note anybody dem catch between now and Friday , na him body Sallah Ram money go commot grin

grin grin grin

You Don know as e dey go naa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Las las u and the person go fight , na people wey dey watch am go talk who win o . cheesy
We fit meet for oshodi underbridge settle am with fight
Good old days in ashewo thread grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (4675) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: folake4u(f), BlueRayDick, obainojazz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.