Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1568015 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (4835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2022

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

Shey we should bet another one?

Apart from Lagos, all other states in the SW, APC will win with at least 100k votes in each state?

Abeg For your bets face other more stubborn Obidient people and leave Izzou alone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
onyemaair:
FOR CONTEXT;
This is a very influential YORUBA christian, preaching in a Northern state and telling the northern people there to vote Peter Obi.

Again, a Christian Yoruba man in a Northern state telling the christian northerners there to vote Peter Obi. Now factor in the whole catholic and Anglican and pentecostal churches doing this all over Nigeria consistently for the next 6 months and tell me impact will not be made. You really have to be blind and deaf to think that a Muslim Muslim ticket from the ruling party that has failed all Nigerians will not provoke a massive reaction.
I'm just seeing delusions up and down here. APC supporters are being forced to deny reality because of their disillusioned support for a failed party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QywVgJEHmfc

Okay Peter Obi will win.

We agree. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Android17:
Where are similar agitations and complaints to that effect @ PDP? You won't find anything because there is none.

APCs duty is to win an election not pander to a religious constituency that have hardly mattered and are always too divided to matter.

Agreed no similar agitations and that is because christians were represented, if APC chose a christian VP then there are agitations and complaints you would have a point.

Very correct, APC duty is to win and I agree the choice is politically motivated but again it will set off a bad precedence that will ruin the country, no matter how much politicking you want to do I personally think it will be done with conscience, my grouse is if they succeed it will relegate christians to background and subsequent northern contestants won't bother running on Muslim/Christian again.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Abeg For your bets face other more stubborn Obidient people and leave Izzou alone

izzou stays in Lagos so I'm really surprised with some of his takes. That's why chopping his money will be sweet. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastor Oyedepo or Pastor Adeboye will tell their congregations (in the SW) to note vote Muslims when most of their congregations are from mulsims background or have muslims families. grin

God keep all of us alive sha.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin He's a good man

It’s not a laughing matter oh. How will someone see that kind of information and still proudly and openly campaign for such a person?

We are really living in interesting times.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

Agreed no similar agitations and that is because christians were represented, if APC chose a christian VP then there are agitations and complaints you would have a point.

Very correct, APC duty is to win and I agree the choice is politically motivated but again it will set off a bad precedence that will ruin the country, no matter how much politicking you want to do I personally think it will be done with conscience, my grouse is if they succeed it will relegate christians to background and subsequent northern contestants won't bother running on Muslim/Christian again.

Ekiti ran a Christian Christian candidacy and won a landslide election.
Ondo ran a Christian Christian candidacy and they won also.

If a party candidacy does not align with your interest, vote another party. It's a simple sturv

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2022

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obidients and reading headline only. undecided

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Larride, this one is not headline oh.

homesteady:

Kabiru Sokoto that was sentenced to life in prison for that Catholic Church bombing in Niger.

According to the masked witness who told the court that he personally took the statement of the accused person shortly after he was caught at the Borno State Government Lodge in Abuja on January 14, 2012, “Sokoto confessed that the sect believes that it is lawful to rob Christians and disposess them of their belongings.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/catholic-church-bombing-i-know-the-perpetrators-kabiru-sokoto/amp/

This is who wants to become VP?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:
Larride, this one is not headline oh.

Inteprete it for us now. What does it mean?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

Shey we should bet another one?

Apart from Lagos, all other states in the SW, APC will win with at least 100k votes in each state?

Ohh

You have stepped it down to 100k votes. grin

That's a minimum of 400k total. This is the bloc votes ba? grin

I'm glad you're seeing the reality now, and yes this is possible

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
All these "She's" Sha grin grin

https://dailypost.ng/2013/05/31/governor-shettima-receives-20-pardoned-boko-haram-members-in-borno/?amp=1

grin

Following the directives of President Goodluck Jonathan on the release of some members of Boko Haram, governor Kashim Shettima has received 20 members of the sect, comprising 6 women and 14 young men between the ages of 9 and 14 at the government house in Maiduguri for rehabilitation and subsequent release to their parents.

Izzou.... imagine the calibre of people in your Camp?!

Dem use Lies and Propaganda swear for una?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Following the directives of President Goodluck Jonathan on the release of some members of Boko Haram, governor Kashim Shettima has received 20 members of the sect, comprising 6 women and 14 young men between the ages of 9 and 14 at the government house in Maiduguri for rehabilitation and subsequent release to their parents.

Lol

I have repeated it here that my support for Obi is because there has to be a penalty for failure.
Buhari cannot ruin this country and expect us to vote his party because Abraham Lincoln is on the ballot.

I no dey defend Obi or his polices naa. My own na make APC go rest

So, abeg keep me for one side of the camp.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

Ohh

You have stepped it down to 100k votes. grin

That's a minimum of 400k total. This is the bloc votes ba? grin

I'm glad you're seeing the reality now, and yes this is possible

Oya let's do another one if you can't do that, from the SW. TINUBU will win with at least 1m votes difference to the nearest candidate.

Deal?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

Inteprete it for us now. What does it mean?

Boko haram top shot that has been sentenced to life in prison for bombing a Church and killing about 40 Christians was arrested in Shettima’s lodge in Abuja.

It is alleged that he is among those that was released during the Kuje jail break.

You don’t see anything wrong with this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

Boko haram top shot that has been sentenced to life in prison for bombing a Church and killing about 40 Christians was arrested in Shettima’s lodge in Abuja.

It is alleged that he is among those that was released during the Kuje jail break.

Oasis007, I also need your contribution to this oh.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

Borno State Govt Lodge does not belong to Shettima, it belongs to the Borno State Govt. Shettima wasn't even up to a year in office as Governor when this happened and there has been rumors that Modu Ali Sheriff is a financier of BH. Sheriff was the Governor before Shettima.

Unless you have any another evidence that link both men together, then this won't fly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

No be him dey request for amnesty?

anyway I no support oga jona, this time no be Goodluck dey contest nah she

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
DeadPresidents:

My Uncle and his Patron who are both ranking RCCG Rivers pastors were pushing Buhari PR last time firmly because of Osibanjo. That made Oyedepo’s opposition mainly inconsequential.

This time around, they are on siddon look mode/veering towards Obidience.

Yesterday’s price is not today’s price grin

Let's hand it over to CAN and PFN to do their work. I sure say Atiku go dey wire their pastors cash to inflame the matter. Ayo Oritsejafor, Ayokunle and the rest never turned down a good cheque. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
homesteady:

Oasis.007, I also need your contribution to this oh.

grin

It clearly reads ' Borno State Government Lodge in Abuja' nau, not Shettima private Residence. Also none of the Witnesses mentioned or indicted Shettima.

So what are you trying to justify?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

No be him dey request for amnesty?

anyway I no support oga jona, this time no be Goodluck dey contest nah she

grin

Obi calls for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, what's your view?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvcnews.tv/2017/04/peter-obi-calls-for-release-of-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/%3famp_markup=1

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:

Let's hand it over to CAN and PFN to do their work. I sure say Atiku go dey wire their pastors cash to inflame the matter. Ayo Oritsejafor, Ayokunle and the rest never turned down a good cheque. cheesy

Yup. Dubai man just dey him own side dey organize mobilization resources.

This election is a complex matter. I lived mainly in the North for 20 years of my existence and the average northerner has a psyche when it comes to elections.

This election will be interesting. That is all I can say.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Obi calls for the release of Nnamdi Kanu, what's your view?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvcnews.tv/2017/04/peter-obi-calls-for-release-of-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/%3famp_markup=1

I no support IPOB

But obi is calling for dialogue meanwhile that's when IPOB is not a menace, as of 2017 (they're cool), can you stand for she's grin grin (courtesy ibime) take on Boko boys
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:

Lol

I have repeated it here that my support for Obi is because there has to be a penalty for failure.
Buhari cannot ruin this country and expect us to vote his party because Abraham Lincoln is on the ballot.

I no dey defend Obi or his polices naa. My own na make APC go rest

So, abeg keep me for one side of the camp.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy

This your own loud gan o.... LMFAO! Even na NNPP no wahala?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Oyedepo has always been pro PDP. He with Gumi and Kukah were those Atiku took along to beg OBJ in the run up to 2019.

He was the one who opened the gate of hell. He was the one who asked must Fulani always rule?

So no surprise if Winners tell people not to vote APC.

The guy building their new tabernacle, Laralek, is openly a core APC man though...and he's doing it at a discount
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

I no support IPOB

But obi is calling for dialogue meanwhile that's when IPOB is not a menace, as of 2017 (they're cool), can you stand for she's grin grin (courtesy ibime) take on Boko boys

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2017 News is too old ba?!... LMFAO!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2017 News is too old ba?!... LMFAO!

I have been saying this, it's either u don't understand English or it goes against you.

Where did is say 2017 news old? I said as of 2017 IPOB is not a menace. That was First time F.G arrested N.K
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

Borno State Govt Lodge does not belong to Shettima, it belongs to the Borno State Govt. Shettima wasn't even up to a year in office as Governor when this happened and there has been rumors that Modu Ali Sheriff is a financier of BH. Sheriff was the Governor before Shettima.

Unless you have any another evidence that link both men together, then this won't fly.

I hope you know Shettima was a commissioner under Ali Sheriff. So he was a commissioner under your alleged terrorists sponsor, he became the governor and was still helping his former Oga to house his boys?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
larride:

Oya let's do another one if you can't do that, from the SW. TINUBU will win with at least 1m votes difference to the nearest candidate.

Deal?

Larride, leave my pocket abeg grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oasis007:

cheesy

This your own loud gan o.... LMFAO! Even na NNPP no wahala?!

If you come out under a party that is not APC, I can even consider you.

That's how serious I am

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (4835) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.