Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate (30717 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Upjis: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by donleo92(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is a dunce, it is not about making a decision fast but making the right decision. Atiku could have gone for wike but he foolishly went for Okowa, now southsouth is open for Obi.

He is angry because he knows his only way to aso rock is by running with Obi, Peter Obi done disappoint am.

Peter Obi will shock them all next year.

.is it south south of Twitter?.
Bros, obi ain't wining shit
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Shut it, sub-literate. All these 3rd class products. Slaves!

look at first class products that his kinsmen last represent Nigeria in the second republic calling someone slaves? Nigeria is no more zoo because of your Pandora thief, the useless scammer grin

the most educated person in your both father and mother's families are not close on my academic prowess, this no be bragging

now prove what made you a world class literate. only a fool and sub-literate like you use insult to defend point

you're a world class and complete illiterate to me
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Artisticity1: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2022
In school, there is no price for first to pay school fees.
After all, na olodo dwy first pay school fees
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Temptee101(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2022
I will forever remain OBIdient..

Come rain, come shine!

Vote Peter Obi

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Owontime: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2022
Atiku is a dunce, he rushed to pick Okowa now Wicked Wike is going to handover Rivers State to Tinubu.
Man wey no get sense.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Anywhere belle face.

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Nchenches: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Atiku will be mocked at last.
This is not his time.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Counterfeit: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
100% BATified
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
How can you say you're BATified? Nothing good about BATS... The symbol it represents is Evil, and whenever you see a BAT the first thing that comes to mind is, VAMPIRE. It sleeps upside down, in dirty, dingy, creepy and isolated places. Worst of all it looks UGLY, and what amazes me is, people of your nature will still eat it despite the fact it's a host to various diseases. Fare thee well
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by PROPHETmichael: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2022
VirginSearcher:
Atiku and Tinubu very greedy men, they knew it was not the turn of the SW and North to contest but they still contested

Channel your anger to those who voted for them to emerge as flagbearers of their respective party.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Odua1stson: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Counterfeit:

How can you say you're BATified? Nothing good about BATS... The symbol it represents is Evil, and whenever you see a BAT the first thing that comes to mind is, VAMPIRE. It sleeps upside down, in dirty, dingy, creepy and isolated places. Worst of all it looks UGLY, and what amazes me is, people of your nature will still eat it despite the fact it's a host to various diseases. Fare thee well
igbotic gibberish
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by lopezoraclenet(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi will port back to PdP as soon as he wins the presidential election under labour party... If you're in doubt of this ask Olusegun Mimiko of Info State.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by akanbiaa(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2022
VirginSearcher:
Atiku and Tinubu very greedy men, they knew it was not the turn of the SW and North to contest but they still contested
The gentleman rule is North Lead then South Lead, so let the zone that can get the most support and make friends and build bridges represent.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Miracle2020: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2022
A leader must think fast and accurate.
God bless Atiku.
If tinubu cannot make an ordinary decision of chosen a running mate,how will he be able to take decision when it is a national urgency.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
Truth be told, Atiku is better than Jagaban and there's no mockery there(in his statement)..

I already made a U turn to support Obi though cool...
You are like a pin in the ocean.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by derecho(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2022
I can't even piece together what you're saying o.
The simple message however is Tinubu and Atiku are the same.
ArcSEMPECJ:

Tell me more about it , if Atiku should support BAT, then I wonder the kind of soap you are using bro.....

And Peter said.....I have neither silver or gold or money to offer you delegates , ......but by the name of who that sent me , we will change Nigeria ....

The same Peter in the Bible is here again for you and I.......

Both Atiku and BAT are seen as same ( Derecho ,2022)

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Counterfeit: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
igbotic gibberish
Usu...BAT
Nwuru anwu..LONG DEAD.
Usu nwuru anwu = DEAD BAT
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by oshiokpu(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Focus on the Message. Ignore the Messenger.
Atiku is Right on this. Promptness of decision making
is a must-have skill for any executive worth his salt.
This is one of the Weaknesses of Buhari and we cannot
afford another Buhari.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Demolaemperor00: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2022
VirginSearcher:
You should be telling PDP not Tinubu…
Bihari Then Tinubu south east might now come next for APC….. PDP Obasanjo yaradua Good luck then ……..,,
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

look at first class products that his kinsmen last represent Nigeria in the second republic calling someone slaves? Nigeria is no more zoo because of your Pandora thief, the useless scammer grin
the most educated person in your both father and mother's families are not close on my academic prowess, this no be braggin
now prove what made you a world class literate. only a fool and sub-literate like you use insult to defend point
you're a world class and complete illiterate to me

Why are you so angry? We all know you don’t have sense, but why is that provoking you? Did I say anything wrong but pointing out your illiteracy?
It’s like me saying ‘tinubu is an old drug dealer’, does he have any right to be angry? Seeing I’m saying the truth.

Why you dey vex bros?
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Gbemini(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is a dunce, it is not about making a decision fast but making the right decision. Atiku could have gone for wike but he foolishly went for Okowa, now southsouth is open for Obi.

He is angry because he knows his only way to aso rock is by running with Obi, Peter Obi done disappoint am.

Peter Obi will shock them all next year.
Which obi ? Kerere nke obi���obi ko coconut ni
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Dfynboi: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
100% BATified
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
it obvious u don't know the personality u want to vote for, but after being Batified, Ratified or even Catified, don't come back here after 2023 wailing
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by einsteine(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2022
dmosthigh:

And one more thing,you don't need to call names,Peter obi knows he won't get PDP ticket though he was sure of VP slot,but he also believes that been a VP under atiku will make him look like a criminal or incompetent just like in the case of PROF osibanjo.

You know very well too that he is working on a merger with NNPP which kwankwaso confirmed,all this were not planned but he changed last minute just to save people like you bro from eternal condemnation in your own country by these greedy old bastards,but you are so negetive that you throw him stones.

Tinubu that has the life time ambition,that's said he has it in his pocket ,how far?simply put the fulanis are the one controlling tinubu,doubt with your keyboard.Internally now they know they made a mistake choosing tinubu as he bullied them with Lagos looted money,Elder or seniority advantage and emilokan

Am sure if this election goes wrong,celebrities will stop giveaway,people go dey collect insult wen dey beg.....Be a patriotic Nigerian bro,God is love and love is God.......learn to love .e dey help

Peter Obi told you all this?

Peter Obi contested together with Atiku and even joined him to go to court. Yet you are saying he doesn't want to be seen as corrupt. Peter Obi left PDP most likely because he expected Wike to win the primaries. If he had known Atiku would win, he would have stayed. The sudden online popularity given to him was foisted by largely idealistic youths who don't understand that there is no messiah. They did the same for Buhari and were destroying our ear drums with sai baba. If Buhari had not won, people would have still till today thought he would have been the messiah.

There is no messiah.

Peter Obi was a governor for two terms. Anambra did not become Dubai. Anambra did not become Hong Kong. Anambra is no way better than neighbouring Delta. Till this day, Anambra is well known to house drug dealers a plenty. So why exactly should people think Peter Obi is a messiah?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Why are you so angry? We all know i don’t have sense, but why is that provoking you? Did I say anything wrong but pointing out my illiteracy?
It’s like me saying ‘tinubu is an old drug dealer’, does he have any right to be angry? Seeing I’m saying the truth.

Why you dey vex bros?

you don't have sense truly and you inherited the senselessness from those imbeciles that birth you, how am I wrong with my observation or why are u wailing towards that fact

pack your watery brain together mumu boy and go play with your toys
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by dmostcheerful(f): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is true. However I won’t blame Obi cos he just moved into another party few weeks ago.

But you see tinubu, that one is confusion in flesh and blood. It’s your turn to be president, yet no plans, it’s just to be president walking in italics up and down.

We the youths don’t want to choose between two evils, we want fresh air. Peter is coming.
No, he is wise actually, not all hasty decision are worth it, he knows he wants to choose El Rufai but he is waiting for Obi to make his choice first.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you don't have sense truly and you inherited the senselessness from those imbeciles that birth you, how am I wrong with my observation or why are u wailing towards that fact
pack your watery brain together mumu boy and go play with your toys

Lmao. Small play, you just dey para…I’m not the cause of your problems o. I know Nigeria is hard but no pass aggression bros.

You and tinubu wey you Dey support na idiots.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Lmao. Small play, you just dey para…I’m not the cause of your problems o. I know Nigeria is hard but no pass aggression bros.

You and tinubu wey you Dey support na idiots.

Tinubu will not get primary, dude got it, Tinubu will not be President, e concern you?

Nigeria is hard in your family house, I'm doing just fine, stop identifying me with your family abject lifestyle

I dont have any problem, you can't go out today in East despite you've your boy boy job because of idiiots you've as kinsmen yet you don't consider that as problem

you're just a cow with low IQ, a boy waiting for his father to feed, unserious specimen

if you think you can use me learn words, I go just rubbish you and put you to where you belong, Okpo like you, Ajadi
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Blackdisciple(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Rubbish talk ..
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by WhatchDoGG(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Kenmatt:
Obi wants to form "Jagaban" of the East, sorry "Ojukwu" of the East.

"Buh him weight neva reach".
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Enumerator(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Good u-turn and best decision to make
YoungLionken:
Truth be told, Atiku is better than Jagaban and there's no mockery there(in his statement)..

I already made a U turn to support Obi though cool...
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Tinubu will not get primary, dude got it, Tinubu will not be President, e concern you?
Nigeria is hard in your family house, I'm doing just fine, stop identifying me with your family abject lifestyle
I dont have any problem, you can't go out today in East despite you've your boy boy job because of idiiots you've as kinsmen yet you don't consider that as problemyou're just a cow with low IQ, a boy waiting for his father to feed, unserious specimen
if you think you can use me learn words, I go just rubbish you and put you to where you belong, Okpo like you, Ajadi

Are you not the same idiot who created a thread begging us to help your wife that is lying helplessly on the hospital? Bros, relax. Nigeria is dealing with you and yours. No be me cause am.

Your problem is false pride. You no get shiShi instead of you to vote an Obi who would save you, you are still insisting on Buhari pro max. Suffer no dey tire you? Who curse you? Who has bewitched you bros? At least for once in your life THINK

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by ozonechrome: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I dont have any problem, you can't go out today in East despite you've your boy boy job because of idiiots you've as kinsmen yet you don't consider that as problem

you're just a cow with low IQ, a boy waiting for his father to feed, unserious specimen

Lolss I've been following your post and pray your hatred for your fellow country man doesn't poison your soul.

It's so sad that the people in the most need for good governance are blinded by so much hate that they'll prefer to live in lack than be open minded about someone else that may have solution to their problems.

You were the same person asking for help to foot your wife's medical bill in a country where we are so rich that everyone should have free healthcare.

I'm in another man's country and if I fall sick irrespective of the illness I do not pay medical bills. Is that too much to ask of our leaders?

Unfortunately we are so blinded by hatred to give change a chance especially people that need it most.

The same igbos you hate so much voted enmasse for Obasanjo. Let me tell you the truth igbos are the least tribalistic group. We are too selfish to be tribalistic.

Ask yourself without hatred and without prejudice is the future of my child safe in the hands of Tinubu, Atiku or PO as a president?

Whatever your answer is, is perfect but do not have so much hate for a tribe your know nothing about in your heart.

I wish you all the best in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days / APC Will 'Abduct' Philip Aduda - Buhari / Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.