Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate (30718 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by luluman: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is a dunce, it is not about making a decision fast but making the right decision. Atiku could have gone for wike but he foolishly went for Okowa, now southsouth is open for Obi.

He is angry because he knows his only way to aso rock is by running with Obi, Peter Obi done disappoint am.

Peter Obi will shock them all next year.
better shut up. You bragged that Tinubu cannot make it through the primaries before he won now you've started again
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
ozonechrome:

Lolss I've been following your post and pray your hatred for your fellow country man doesn't poison your soul.

It's so sad that the people in the most need for good governance are blinded by so much hate that they'll prefer to live in lack than be open minded about someone else that may have solution to their problems.

You were the same person asking for help to foot your wife's medical bill in a country where we are so rich that everyone should have free healthcare.

I'm in another man's country and if I fall sick irrespective of the illness I do not pay medical bills. Is that too much to ask of our leaders?

Unfortunately we are so blinded by hatred to give change a chance especially people that need it most.

The same igbos you hate so much voted enmasse for Obasanjo. Let me tell you the truth igbos are the least tribalistic group. We are too selfish to be tribalistic.

Ask yourself without hatred and without prejudice is the future of my child safe in the hands of Tinubu, Atiku or PO as a president?

Whatever your answer is, is perfect but do not have so much hate for a tribe your know nothing about in your heart.

I wish you all the best in life.

all igbo are igbo are outside the country even those in Accra and Port Novo mumu people

you've been following my post but you didn't followed your hate filled tribe posts against Yoruba, North, Muslims and their candidates

sha don't carry your ugm mentality of slicing vagina to other countries you claimed you're before they go do that thing to you

dummy, wish your dumbness self good life
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Are you not the same idiot who created a thread begging us to help your wife that is lying helplessly on the hospital? Bros, relax. Nigeria is dealing with you and yours. No be me cause am.

Your problem is false pride. You no get shiShi instead of you to vote an Obi who would save you, you are still insisting on Buhari pro max. Suffer no dey tire you? Who curse you? Who has bewitched you bros? At least for once in your life THINK

the same period Buhari was in his first term govt I bought my two cars, did my wedding during his regime and I'm not ashamed to seek for help to save your sister's life when I was burden financially after a longtime battle before I married her

so what exactly is your point, I've repeated here several times when your hate filled kinsmen are digging the post, I intentionally leave the post there because I don't give a fúck about you fools statement. search Chinenyebae here when her mom was on sickbed, 25k was what I dropped without evening knowing her from Adam, so you've no point at all

all this doesn't change the fact that PO is not different from other candidates you're spoiling their image

campaign for your candidate, tell us why he's the best after fried rice and not shouting and screaming, insulting people like idiiot
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by paramakina202: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is a dunce, it is not about making a decision fast but making the right decision. Atiku could have gone for wike but he foolishly went for Okowa, now southsouth is open for Obi.

He is angry because he knows his only way to aso rock is by running with Obi, Peter Obi done disappoint am.

Peter Obi will shock them all next year.

Atiku and PDP had no plans of picking Peter Obi as VP and the reason Obi left.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

the same period Buhari was in his first term govt I bought my two cars, did my wedding during his regime and I'm not ashamed to seek for help to save your sister's life when I was burden financially after a longtime battle before I married her
so what exactly is your point, I've repeated here several times when your hate filled kinsmen are digging the post, I intentionally leave the post there because I don't give a fúck about you fools statement. search Chinenyebae here when her mom was on sickbed, 25k was what I dropped without evening knowing her from Adam, so you've no point at all

all this doesn't change the fact that PO is not different from other candidates you're spoiling their image

campaign for your candidate, tell us why he's the best after fried rice and not shouting and screaming, insulting people like idiiot

Your sister abi your wifeconfused scammer. With your small bank job na you take buy 2cars? Oga, relax. You ain’t impressing nobody here. You are just an idiot with a whole lot of confusion. Vote for a person that would save you from penury, na die you dey so o
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Amodi470(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Atikulate 2023
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Picardor2: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
100% BATified
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Ur name is sorry
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Picardor2: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Amodi470:
Atikulate 2023
Ur name na sorry. Una never learn
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Wwwq: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Your sister abi your wifeconfused scammer. With your small bank job na you take buy 2cars? Oga, relax. You ain’t impressing nobody here. You are just an idiot with a whole lot of confusion. Vote for a person that would save you from penury, na die you dey so o

I have forgotten I'm talking to illiterate, please read my post well when your mental provider is available

whatever suit your naivety is your headache
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by maybet081: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
They are beginning to feel heat of obi.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I have forgotten I'm talking to illiterate, please read my post well when your mental provider is available

whatever suit your naivety is your headache

You said your wife was lying helplessly in one hospital, today, you are saying it is yiur sister and no longer your wife, lol. You don Dey crase o. You said you were working in a micro finance bank and they sacked you, you are also saying you bought two cars during the same period…
Are you sure you are not mad?

You are too proud to be helped. I for send you small thing make you take drink beer, but pride will kill you.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

You said your wife was lying helplessly in one hospital, today, you are saying it is yiur sister and no longer your wife, lol. You don Dey crase o. You said you were working in a micro finance bank and they sacked you, you are also saying you bought two cars during the same period…
Are you sure you are not mad?

You are too proud to be helped. I for send you small thing make you take drink beer, but pride will kill you.

shut up, I just said your sister, if you dont have eye problem, my wife is from Nnewi otolo, she had been nursing some ailment before we got married which took a lot from me, when the financial burden was much and I need to save her life I seek for further help

I did what a responsible husband will do to save her, since you're unintelligent to understand that your sister I used there means your tribeswoman than I just reechoed it

today she's proud I could bring myself down to help her, now tell me what have you gone through to save your people's life

a lot of you here are just so dumb, thinking you can get back to me with my posts, see any posts I post here I stand to it, I don't fear any mortal or feel low of myself because of your gibberish

get sense
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

shut up, I just said your sister, if you dont have eye problem, my wife is from Nnewi otolo, she had been nursing some ailment before we got married which took a lot from me, when the financial burden was much and I need to save her life I seek for further help

I did what a responsible husband will do to save her, since you're unintelligent to understand that your sister I used there means your tribeswoman than I just reechoed it
today she's proud I could bring myself down to help her, now tell me what have you gone through to save your people's life
a lot of you here are just so dumb, thinking you can get back to me with my posts, see any posts I post here I stand to it, I don't fear any mortal or feel low of myself because of your gibberish
get sense

For the sake of the strong Biafran woman that agreed to marry you, I won’t say no more.

God bless her
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

For the sake of the strong Biafran woman that agreed to marry you, I won’t say no more.

God bless her

the Biafran woman indeed, the same person her family abandoned her and her siblings when they needed them most after their parents demise, adopted by Yoruba parents and trained from primary to tertiary level

she now identify with Yoruba than igbo now, so keep ya Biafran rubbish to yourself
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

the Biafran woman indeed, the same person her family abandoned her and her siblings when they needed them most after their parents demise, adopted by Yoruba parents and trained from primary to tertiary level

she now identify with Yoruba than igbo now, so keep ya Biafran rubbish to yourself

Lol. She’s a biafran.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Efemoney1989: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Atiku is a political prostitute
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by ozonechrome: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

all igbo are igbo are outside the country even those in Accra and Port Novo mumu people

you've been following my post but you didn't followed your hate filled tribe posts against Yoruba, North, Muslims and their candidates

sha don't carry your ugm mentality of slicing vagina to other countries you claimed you're before they go do that thing to you

dummy, wish your dumbness self good life

I know how frustrated you feel. I'm sorry that they've so much impoverished you that you now tie yourself with chains even when you have the keys to free yourself.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by voicelessmunk: 2:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi win will be a shock to PDP and APC https://realandrare.su
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2022
ozonechrome:

I know how frustrated you feel. I'm sorry that they've so much impoverished you that you now tie yourself with chains even when you have the keys to free yourself.

aside from impoverished that indicate your family hallmark, what else do you know

you're outside the country yet you lack sense, you're senseless here in Nigeria yet still senseless abroad. senselessness home and abroad Mr Itinerant teacher. mumu somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) / APC Will 'Abduct' Philip Aduda - Buhari / Moses Ekpo Resigns As Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor, To Join Akpabio In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.