Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,786 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate (30688 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by FemiLAWAL1O: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
No be lie
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by BigYash: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
And he thinks okowawa was the best choice.. grin Since he deleted twitt about the murdered Deborah, I see him as someone who will be president for the north only. He is not an option at all,even the old Tinubu better pass. That's if Obi is not ready... Cux till now ,I don't understand Obi. He doesn't act like he wants to be president yet .
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Odishika123: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Speaking like okawa is a saint
The road to my house has been left untouched for 8 years not a drop of tar near am
Rubbish
Peter Obi is the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by sofiscatedmoron: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by oluwaseyi0: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
gurujoe:
Time shall come when atiku and tinubu will be all Obi-dient very soon
maybe after 2023

Not before, that I'm sure of

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by PussyOdour(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113973308:
Reading
What are you going to copy and paste this time around? Because we know you can't type on your own.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Prince111111: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2022
patriotic007:
Running mates don't win elections my dear Atiku
point of correction, they do once you balanced all the vacuums both Religiously and Ethnically.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Pio44: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2022
When a man pays u to vote for him u don't need a soothsayer to tell u he wants to steal.A vote buyer is a thief any time any day, so vote LP, vote peter obi
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by oluwoleife: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2022
I thought Atiku understands politics well...but now I see.

Jagaban is a calculative strategist.

You will soon hear

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Odua1stson:
100% BATified
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

DOA ticket that has no running mate.

Tinubu's greed will be the end of Apc. He has 30 days to step down for Amaechi and save the party from imminent disgrace at the polls.

The reason he has no running mate is cos it's a DOA ticket.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Joeboy88: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Atiku have started tongue wagging again thesame way he had the masses in the last election until he made a speech that when he wins, he will sell all the refineries in Nigeria. That singular speech robbed him off the favor of the whole south south...At these point in time, anything he wants to say should be words that will win the heart of the masses because he doesn't even know his stands with the masses . Let him stay mute and watch how the game unfolds...At these point in time, the race is between" we are Obi-dient & we are Atikulated ����"
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
derecho:
A kingdom divided against itself can not stand.
Atiku, it's better you support BAT o...because most Nigerians see both of you as the same.

How can Atiku support BAT when people see both of them as the same thing

I don't understand your confession and your falling back to same issue.

OBIdience is what you need to come out of this confusion...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by kingthreat(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is a dunce, it is not about making a decision fast but making the right decision. Atiku could have gone for wike but he foolishly went for Okowa, now southsouth is open for Obi.

He is angry because he knows his only way to aso rock is by running with Obi, Peter Obi done disappoint am.

Peter Obi will shock them all next year.

You think by insulting other candidates your candidate will make presidency? You must be high on mpkurummiri

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by gimakon2(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2022
I do not know about Tinubu, but Obi is making sure he does not get someone like Atiku and Tinubu combined.
Bunch of criminals here and there.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by derecho(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Oga, use water wash your eyes and read again.
ArcSEMPECJ:

How can Atiku support BAT when people see both of them as the same thing

I don't understand your confession and your falling back to same issue.

OBIdience is what you need to come out of this confusion...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2022
oluwoleife:
I thought Atiku understands politics well...but now I see.

Jagaban is a calculative strategist.

You will soon hear
Local strategist,it's not by bribing delegates with looted funds.Jagaban that was disgraced during the last Edo elections.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by phkka1(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is a dunce, it is not about making a decision fast but making the right decision. Atiku could have gone for wike but he foolishly went for Okowa, now southsouth is open for Obi.

He is angry because he knows his only way to aso rock is by running with Obi, Peter Obi done disappoint am.

Peter Obi will shock them all next year.

You got it 100% correct.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2022
What's there to mock.?

I fully understand why some candidates for president are taking their time to choose a VP...the truth is, one has to please all the factions in one's party....hence Tinubu and Obi taking their time.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Skillsnigeria: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Onyechiyelugo: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello Port Harcourt Surveyors, Engineers, and Architects,

I have just relocated to Port Harcourt. I am in need of Jobs (preferably contracts).

I am a COREN registered Civil Engineer.
I have experience in buildings, roads (flexible, ridgid and interlocks), and drainage construction.

Please, inform me, if there are opportunities around you.

Regards

Onyechiyelugo
Call/WhatsApp:
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by emmykk(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Yureyes:
Go and sit down sir. Let’s not talk about how someone fought his principal just because he wanted to succeed his principal. Being prepared is different from being desperate.

Posting this respectfully.

Point of correction Atiku never fought Obasanjo rather is was Obasanjo that fought him.
When Obasanjo was made president it was expected that he would leave after 4years as agreed but as soon as Obasanjo 4years was completed for Atiku to take over Obasanjo clamour for another 4yrs pleaded with Atiku to back down and support him.

Atiku foot soldiers then Ibori wanted Atiku to take over then but maybe because Atiku was enjoying VP he assent that they should allow obj to continue.

But as soon as Obasanjo won his 2nd term he started fighting ATIKU up to when ATIKU have to still be VP yet ACN presidential candidates.

It is obvious that some of your in Nairaland don know how to give example or choose example to make your point by so doing misleading uninformed individual.

In nut she'll Atiku never fought Obasanjo rather he was fighting for survival.

In 20 years time some of you will say obaseki was fight Oshiomole.
Rather it was Oshiomole who was fighting obaseki
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Ezedon(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2022
No be first to start a race dey first finish
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Totilopussylick(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2022
espn:
Mumu man...

Never call someone older than your ancestors mumu tongue
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by BlackFlamefromP: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2022
PDP actually seems to be the most organized and well-prepared of all the so-called major party.

APC as a ruling party, which suppose to be a role model that other parties should be copying has been a nothing but a disappointment. They seems confused.

Labour party is unserious and not yet ready to rule.
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by heysquare(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Mock them as they put u in suspense!
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2022
derecho:
Oga, use water wash your eyes and read again.

Tell me more about it , if Atiku should support BAT, then I wonder the kind of soap you are using bro.....

And Peter said.....I have neither silver or gold or money to offer you delegates , ......but by the name of who that sent me , we will change Nigeria ....

The same Peter in the Bible is here again for you and I.......

Both Atiku and BAT are seen as same ( Derecho ,2022)
Re: Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

This revelation was not sent from a carnal mind, it is a direct message from God ....

Any Nigerian Youth that can't vote for Peter Obi but supported the END SARS brutality in Nigeria is just a hypocrite .....
If the Youth can hold the nation down for a whole day.....
Why can't we hold the nation for 4years by bringing in a man who is far away from the cabals that have eaten this country down to her skeleton ?

Ethnicity, religion , none can make Nigeria a better place, and suffering knows no bounds....

If TINUBU and ATIKU can give out $20,000 and $50,000 to each delegates......without feeling the loss, then how much will they give you to vote for them??

#2,000 of buying any Youth's conscience is a disgrace to his or her entire life, family and renage ....

Vote for Peter Obi who refused to give shi -shi.....
When you see a man who comes to bring change , he looks different from others , he is never moved , even if you move him, he will form in another way to move....
Vote a man who has come to save Nigeria

Peter Obi that was part of Atiku's money rain in 2019?

Atiku, BAT and Peter Obi are from the same party. Best we vote for none of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / We Will Decentralise National Grid, Invest $550m To Boost Power Supply – Buhari / Five PDP Governors​ Join Sheriff's Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.