Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? (44859 Views)

Who Among These Two Will You Trust With The Key Of CBN Vault? / Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Fanatical(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by handsomeyinka(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
inspectorg:
Peter of cos. Obidient is better than sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Johnchrix(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter obi sad

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by ShenTeh(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi of course.

That Sowore be like person wey go later say, yes, you gave me money, ehn ehn, I sno give you back. Call your police.

Atiku be like person wey go tell you say, don't worry, I don invest your money for MMM. Just relax, e go soon don. Later come dey beef you say how much be your money self. Relax.

Tinubu be like person wey go say, how much be your money self? Money wey no reach to settle boys. Him go say, him still dey consult elders forum on the best way to pay you your money back. By the way, him don give your breadwinner Agbado in the morning, and cassava in the evening from your money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by UnknownQueen(f): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Atiku
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by akanbiaa(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Okay
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Bluezy13(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Atiku
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Antoeni(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Prudent Spender Obi

4 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Figolouis: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Obideintly give it to OBI

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Sucre6: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
anonimi:

A thief is a thief, irrespective of all the pretense.

Stop fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by 1Alex: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided
you have not mentioned anyone to trust with your money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Never trust an igbo man with money.
I don't know of yoruba.
I know you can always trust an aboki with your money.

So I give it to Atiku. No sentiment

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by francis5051: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
On in
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by tjman: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter for Sure...

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Antoeni(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Vote

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by oguns222: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided

Tinubu is trustworthy since he bribed delegates to win primaries

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by tradingknowled1: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
peter

4 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Alajiki(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu!
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by zealog: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu of course. Our next president is rich enough to ever steal your money. He's been proven to be a master strategist
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Eyegroup: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi ....vote for peter obi please let build this country a better place... Please all this old people enough is enough ....Nigeria suffered for 8years ...

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Lighthome: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu all the way
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by anonimi: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Maxxim:
They're all thieves

Exactly.
Just that some know how to do green snake under the green grass pass others.
Was that not how Buhari pretends to be an extreme poverty pauper with Milo sachets while all his children were in expensive schools abroad on his miserable old soja pension?
Who be fool? Na who want be mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Eriokanmi: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
You mean obi who ushered into his compound 2 bullion vans on the eve of election when his home isn't a cbn? cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Medphy: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Hoelujohn: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
fasho01:
Tinubu.. Cos he has his already
Yet he still milks Lagos. If you know how much political appointees in Lagos delivers to him monthly, you will hate him.

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by kenzysmith: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Sawore is a coded theif

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Kenmatt(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi is already a Banker.

So the question is of no effect.

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by francis5051: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Eriggs:
Or thi
a message from sanusi

3 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by unikprince(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Mumu boy, you didn't answer the simple question rather u went berserk ranting about who you and your generation can never reach the step of what has achieved in life.

That's how you know a useless skuller.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by jige4topclass(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi kererenke Obi

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Greatness09: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

So who are the open thieves grin

I come in vawulence

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Femabol01: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:
If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.
Only the bullion van man can keep it safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.