Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? (44871 Views)

Who Among These Two Will You Trust With The Key Of CBN Vault? / Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by ezegold4we: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
If I have 3 choices to make ,my 1st and 3rd Choice will be Peter Obi, Peter Obi And Peter Obi,

The other 3 candidates there especially Tinubu and Atiku are political investor's, look at how much they spent on party delegates, ATIKU was paying $30,000 to each person while TINUBU was buying His fellow presidential aspirants with 200 million Naira each, APC State govnors received 500million naira each while delegates received $25,0000,

Some of u mentioning Tinubu and Atiku are babies in adult body, common sense will not tell u to be objective,rather u allowed ur emotions and tribalism to becloud your Sense of reasoning, that's why the Igbo Man is always ahead u guy's in financial matters, look at the way they are buying up land's in Lagos and Abuja, even Elrufia attested to This when he was FCT Minister's

Common sense is truly not common especially to some Yoruba's , Tinubu's presidency has exposed Their level of intelligence and reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by bilulu(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided
and at last you didn't answer the question all because of hatred

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by juman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
People like rich member to be the treasurer in association.
So atiku or tinubu is appropriate.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Idolita: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Still you cannot even mention one of the other three people you can trust.
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Allisgud: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
That atiku face angry grin grin grin angry grin,I swear I no fit drop even borrow am money,peter obi can use my atm

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Efxfuture: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

Both APC and PDP have showed us no one can defeat them in Stealing. Rest your case, $250m which was alleged. He wasn’t even invited by any Agency. Think about your future before you talk if you don’t care for yours, care for your children. Have your Slave masters(APC&PDP) asked you not to have kids?

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by OChimex: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

Anybody, even a lunatic can see from your comment that you were paid to smear the name Obi. They have 4 candidates, just make your choice and go. Nobody asks you to say what you said. Besides, you just picked one person to smear, why?

There is a proverb that says, only a tree with ripe sweet fruits get stones thrown at.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Wwwq: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
None
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

All i see around you is bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Globalistic(f): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Who give Tinubu coat to wear?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by maldino: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:

Looool...You are not being sincere to yourself and stop misleading the public. You really don't love the Nation...probably, because you are comfortable with the little you have.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by maldino: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eriggs:
I don't trust the pandora man, he raped Anambra dried

Propagandist...2009? Someone that has cleared his name with EFCC. Oga go and verify and stop misleading the public. All you have against him is just hatred. You have no fact.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by ajl: 12:53am On Jun 21, 2022
Orukomeno:
Atiku is a thief ,I Don't know either Obi or Sowore so I go give Tinubu

Lier! Tinubu, a confirmed criminal. How much are you paid for this online warrior job you are doing?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by wiseoneking: 3:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Orukomeno:
Atiku is a thief ,I Don't know either Obi or Sowore so I go give Tinubu
Abomination. They will deal with you if you say this in the public.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by braintheory: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
myforeveryoung:
What is dry skin?
Dry skin is a common problem that affects many men. It’s caused by a combination of lifestyle factors (such as smoking, drinking alcohol, and not using enough moisturizers) and genetics. The good news is that there are ways to treat dry skin and improve your complexion. In this blog post, let’s learn about dry skin in men. Read more here https://myforeveryoungskincare.com/dry-skin-men/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.