Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? (44845 Views)

Who Among These Two Will You Trust With The Key Of CBN Vault? / Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by liverpudian9(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2022
kponkedenge:
Even a dullard will say Peter Obi. But they want to put the lives of 200 million Nigerians in the hands of incompetent people.
u b mumu so based on two or four pics u judge tunubu v u ever been to lagos b4
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Jidegaf(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2022
What was the population of Lagos in 60s and 70s.
My friend don't ever compare Lagos with other states in Nigeria.If you want compare Lagos do that with likes of network,Cairo etc.comparison is done base on generic factors.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Hakeemoyegoke(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Nigerians like false promises.i will rather trust sowore anytime of the day
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Kingmakerde3rd: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2022
With my money? The one that will do business with it till I come, you already know nah
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by dazzzz: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Baba Atiku �
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by 8stargeneral: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Dis tinubu get criminal eyes. ..can't trust my money in his hand
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by ba7man(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu because he'll invest it and multiply the money beyond expectations.

Obi will just keep it in the bank.

Atiku will steal it.

Sowore will organise protest with it.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by kponkedenge(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2022
liverpudian9:
u b mumu so based on two or four pics u judge tunubu v u ever been to lagos b4

What metrics is Tinubu better?
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2022
kponkedenge:
Even a dullard will say Peter Obi. But they want to put the lives of 200 million Nigerians in the hands of incompetent people.
So true. A formal capital city of a country developed with federal resources only to be attributed to a criminal cum polician. What a delusion..
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by ken045501: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Dump question
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by PericomaNwankwo: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided

Was that what you were asked Daft mor0n
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Obanosisi(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu will even give you interest on your saving with him.
Tinubu na him sure pass
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by BigDawsNet: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:
If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.

Tinubu is good with account...

Hez too smart to steal my money

He may only trade with my money and make gain.... but my money will remain intact
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Eddyroyalng: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2022
I will trust Obi cos he's a proven economits. He knows the value of money.
I will be Obidient cos he's a successful businessman. He can multiply it for me.
I will trust the stingy man cos he won't waste it.
I will trust Obi cos he thinks about d future.
It baffles me how some people still trust proven thiefs like Atiku n Tinubu with all these hardship in this country n tomorrow they will be calling for urgent 2k. I really wonder what thunder is doing n leaving very important people to strike.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Pauldollars(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=daroz post=113973461]If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Chiffy: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2022
daroz:
If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere.

There are 2 certified thieves in there. Not only will they steal yoir money. They will use your initial money to rip you off any other money you have. The two thieves in the name of Tinubu and Atiku are famous thieves both nationally and internationally. Even the US government initiated corruption and criminal cases against the two of them.

Whereas, there is only one man in the name of Peter Obi who has openly asked the EFCC to come and investigate him for any corruption. No other candidate has done this. He has a track record of turning savings into investments that have multiplied 5 times the original value.

Moreover, Peter Obi has served as Chairman of the Board for two Banks and as Chairman of the Security and Exchange Commission. So Mr OP, tell me why else will any sane human being chose any other than the man himself Peter Gregory Obi.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by eteebanky1: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter obi way to go
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Eaglesence: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=daroz post=113973461]If you are a Bank CEO , who among these will you trust enough to employ as managers in charge of your bank money?

Be sincere. [/quot

Na only Obedience i see
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Hakeemoyegoke:
Nigerians like false promises.i will rather trust sowore anytime of the day

Sowore might change things...but like Obi, his party does not have the nationwide structure.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by ojsmscom(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter obi
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Ekpeitut: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I can never trust that Pandora thief Peter Obi with my money. He has the potential of becoming the biggest thief in history. Secret thieves like Peter Obi are worst than open ones undecided

I'm sure you've not read the allegations on Peter Obi regarding the pandora papers, you are just following the band wagon to shout Pandora thief.

Why should anybody be encouraged to pay inheritance or any other tax in Nigeria when you basically provide yourself electricity, water and security. My tax deductions are over 350k monthly and I'm just a mid level employee.

What is the Nigerian government doing with our taxes, increased fuel pump prices, VAT etc??. They always shift focus to oil and gas revenues to cover the day light robbery of our taxes.

We need a president that is conscious of the fact that public funds is meant for the good of the masses not a group of kleptomanic politicians. This is where Peter Obi stands head above other contestants.

I trust him with every single penny I own.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Pio44: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2022
When a man pays u to vote for him u don't need a soothsayer to tell u he wants to steal.A vote buyer is a thief any time any day, so vote LP, vote peter obi
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by ecomalchemist(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
They are all the same..

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by ebbo(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Elidrisy20: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Atiku
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Dminister(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2022
My money is safe with peter Obi and he would even double it. Sowore would keep my money safe for posterity reason but you see the rest too? They would spend my money for their generations and also use their power to oppress me
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2022
None. Would rather give my money to either pocohantas or ishilove. They would manage it better. Wife materials of 200 yards cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Whiteshield: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi.

That is why he would become the Accountant General under President Tinubu.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Chiffy: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2022
No mind them, because they hear the word pandora, their local-man mindset kicks in without making any effort to read up what it is about.
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by joe1309: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2022
fasho01:
Tinubu.. Cos he has his already
go to south east
Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by Mcmichaelin1: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2022
I do not trust anyone when it comes to money issues

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? by MrPristine: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Orukomeno:
Atiku is a thief ,I Don't know either Obi or Sowore so I go give Tinubu

But Tinubu is actually the biggest thief in the history of Nigerian politics, Atiku is a saint compared to the jagabandit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.