Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency (674 Views)

Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Bonavi: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2022
What played out in the Ekiti state election shows how poverty will continue to be the tool of control among these politicians. There is no gain saying that APC won the day simply through vote buying.
The reason I keep saying Nigerian youths are the biggest enemy of Nigeria at the moment. The rate of ignorance among the Nigerian youths is alarming. They have failed to identify their problem and thats why we are where we are today. Are the youths waiting for our old fathers and mothers to change the narratives of this nation?
How can a Nigerian youth claim intelligence in supporting Tinubu, The same Tinubu that continues to buy his way because they (politicians ) have created the system of poverty to continue to have their way as pleased.
The change we are hoping for can only come from the Nigerian youths only if they wising up and know that these old politicians have used us enough
Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Oplomo: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2022
We yoruba christians will vote against Tinubu, we will not accept muslim-muslim ticket.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Coolsperm: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Now that muric have said that Yoruba Muslims should not vote for Yoruba Christian's, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Yoruba Muslim, let alone Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by inspectorg(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Taaah!!!! Emilokan.....
Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
We yoruba Christians won't let that happen

The bombing and kiliing at the church was the red line..

TuEh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Draslo(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Oplomo:
We yoruba christians will vote against Tinubu, we will not accept muslim-muslim ticket.
Last I checked, Tinubu isn't a religious fanatic as he as shown over and over again. Let's vote for the brain inside the skull over religious and ethnic background.

2 Likes

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Oplomo: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Draslo:

Last I checked, Tinubu isn't a religious fanatic as he as shown over and over again. Let's vote for the brain inside the skull over religious and ethnic background.

Mr musilimi a.k.a Esin Imale, If PDP fields a christian-christian would you muslims be preaching this nonsense?

Wouldn't you be declaring jihad?

No to Muslim-muslim especially after another muslim like buhari. There must be balance. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Draslo(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2022
Oplomo:

Mr musilimi a.k.a Esin Imale, If PDP fields a christian-christian would you muslims be preaching this nonsense?

Wouldn't you be declaring jihad?

No to Muslim-muslim especially after another muslim like buhari. There must be balance. grin
Who said I'm Muslim?
I'm a theist (not atheist) without any earthly religion. You shouldn't go about assuming. Assumption is the mother of all fuckups. Our problem isn't that we have a Muslim president rather that we have one from Fulani extraction. Now I'm not saying Fulanis are bad. It's just because of our porous Northern borders, Fulanis from all over Sub Saharan Africa see Buhari as their president too!

1 Like

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by joyandfaith: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Yorubas would massively vote for Tinubu. Tsunami. 90% of voters including yorubas are suffering from cerebral dysfunction due to poverty, greediness, and nepotism.
Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Oplomo: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Draslo:

Who said I'm Muslim?
I'm a theist (not atheist) without any earthly religion. You shouldn't go about assuming. Assumption is the mother of all fuckups. Our problem isn't that we have a Muslim president rather that we have one from Fulani extraction. Now I'm not saying Fulanis are bad. It's just because of our porous Northern borders, Fulanis from all over Sub Saharan Africa see Buhari as their president too!
You are a musilimi, if you don gerrit, forget abboritt.
Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Bonavi: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Draslo:

for a pittance recieved you want to spend the next eight years in a worst condition than you are already. How can a Tinubu in the state he is possess such brain u claimed. Your father if he is alive and free from ethnic bigotry will be disappointed in having you as a child. Tinubu that champions poverty sustainability to continue buying his ways. He did it during APC presidential primaries, he's done it again during Ekiti state election and with your likes he may do that again. Your likes should be tried for treason because you are working against the survival of Nigeria
Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Draslo(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Oplomo:

You are a musilimi, if you don gerrit, forget abboritt.
I pity you, deeply.

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Draslo(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Bonavi:
for a pittance recieved you want to spend the next eight years in a worst condition than you are already. How can a Tinubu in the state he is possess such brain u claimed. Your father if he is alive and free from ethnic bigotry will be disappointed in having you as a child. Tinubu that champions poverty sustainability to continue buying his ways. He did it during APC presidential primaries, he's done it again during Ekiti state election and with your likes he may do that again. Your likes should be tried for treason because you are working against the survival of Nigeria
I probably should ignore you but I'll have you know every member of my family is fully behind the Jagaban. Feel free to jump off any bridge of your choice

1 Like

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Bonavi: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Draslo:

I probably should ignore you but I'll have you know every member of my family is fully behind the Jagaban. Feel free to jump off any bridge of your choice
and i believe this every member of your family is on a 30k per month salary on Tinubu's poverty alleviation programme because thats the biggest you can get in his largese
Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Draslo(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Bonavi:
and and i believe this every member of your family is on a 30k per month salary on Tinubu's poverty alleviation programme because thats the biggest you can get in his largese

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by cocolacec(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Draslo:

Dont mind those nyaminrin fools pretending to be Yorubas.We Yorubas disown them.

10 Likes

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2022
The coping will only increase after 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by Bonavi: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2022
cocolacec:

Dont mind those nyaminrin fools pretending to be Yorubas.We Yorubas disown them.
are you also on tinubu's alieviation pay check. You could live better my brother by making a wiser choice. Dont continue in that list, you deserve better
Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by cocolacec(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bonavi:
are you also on tinubu's alieviation pay check. You could live better my brother by making a wiser choice. Dont continue in that list, you deserve better
I live in Europe so i need no paycheck from FG or any politician.

10 Likes

Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by ivandragon: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
BAT is certainly not the option Nigeria needs at this time, but the continued fixation on him is water off a turtle's back.

Other major contestants (& their supporters) need to quickly start building bridges across ethnic divides & present a clear plan of action for rebuilding Nigeria into an entity that favours homegrown development.
Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by VaginaMiners: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Illiterate onitsha headbridge touts on the loose grin grin
Tinubu till 2031 grin cheesy
Re: Why Even Yorubas Must Work Against Tinubu Presidency by helinues: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Awon Ajegbodo's Dem

Just because no notable Politicians in SE have come out to support Obi

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Man Says He Got Death Threats For Supporting Peter Obi / Breaking : Peter Obi And Gov Wike In Close Door Meeting-pics / You Were One Of Those Working To Bring Down PDP In 2015 - Gov Wike Slams Babangi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.