Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car (1756 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by Gistlover1: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car (Photos)

https://trendytalker.com/young-man-breaks-down-in-tears-as-his-girlfriend-of-4-years-buys-for-him-a-car-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by nicho450(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
She did well
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by ahnie: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Ok o lipsrsealed
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by IntelChief: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2022
I had to click the link to verify.
Indeed the news is true.

But the news only said the man is a Nigerian man but never mentioned the nationality of the girl. Therefore, my theory still stands, which says "All Nigerian girls are_____"

1 Like

Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by istina: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Good but I hope her source is legit.
But with the way things are nowadays, most men wouldn't care about the source
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by WatchYourSix: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
Ok o lipsrsealed

You seff know say na future impossible occurence grin
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by ahnie: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

You seff know say na future impossible occurence grin
Lips sealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2022
Awww smiley
Na this kind of babe Nigerian men wan date. grin grin
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by oguns222: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Beebah2000:
Awww smiley
Na this kind of babe Nigerian men wan date. grin grin

Of course. No one wants to date a destructive, entitled bitch that adds no value to a man's life.
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by Nonexisting: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2022
Not a vaginarian living in Nigeria and definitely not a Nigerian vaginarian who will have millions in bank and still expect her private school teacher boyfriend to be sending her urgent 2k.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by donleo92(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2022
na big lie be this... just for the gram!!! make I baff naked if this thing na true

1 Like

Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by pretydiva(f): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2022
What does she do for a living?
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

Of course. No one wants to date a destructive, entitled bitch that adds no value to a man's life.
Chai!! Na wa ooo undecided
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by NairalandMD: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
undecided
abeg nah skit joor!
No African female can do such...
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by womenareapez: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Gistlover1:
Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car (Photos)

https://trendytalker.com/young-man-breaks-down-in-tears-as-his-girlfriend-of-4-years-buys-for-him-a-car-photos/
I bet she is not a Nigeria girl! undecided

Those baboons can't do this

Curse to those who still following those piece of shiit called naija women angry

1 Like

Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by Mandrake007(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2022
It’s very rare for a Nigerian sheboon to do anything for her man so I’ll reserve my comment because these bloggers are compulsive liars.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by Sniper101(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
pretydiva:
What does she do for a living?

Even if she dey sell pussy
Atleast she dey spend the money on her bf

You, u go gree hustle ur pussy
And then spend the money on a guy?

This right here is one of the many differences between a Nigerian Girl and Girls outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by robinso01(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Men also deserve gifts
Re: Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car by omotoso1989(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
womenareapez:
I bet she is not a Nigeria girl! undecided

Those baboons can't do this

Curse to those who still following those piece of shiit called naija women angry
even if she buys it,she still get where she go get the guy at last.hope she never use the guy sha

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

C / Nowadays Relationship Fades Too Fast. / My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.