Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? (935 Views)

Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Series of stuff i heard from a lady yesterday got me really angry with our men. How can a man buy a lady he just met 25k worth of pointed shoes and take her out to a very expensive dinner where white men serve food. A plate of food is about 10k there and u expect after doing all that she will definitely follow you home cos uve shown her you have alot of money. Then she turned down ur offer and u stopped calling her.. who does that? Like even if you are filthy rich it will still affect you emotionally. You dont go out ur way doing so many things for a lady uve not seen her pants, you are a bloody simp. God im so annoyed with our guys. Please learn when to spend on a lady and if you want a one night stand with a lady take her to a club or a party. Its not every lady that will open her legs just because you flashed some few change on her.

Stop simping
Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Zonefree(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Money spent on a Nigerian girl is Investment of No Returns. It's more noble to feed a stray dog than to feed and spend your money on a Nigerian girl.

10 Likes

Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Kollins11: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Death to All SIMPs angry angry

Some stupid guys are the reason our useless ladies are having entitlement mentality.

They are so entitled to a guy's money that they think any guy that crosses their path must give them money. Whether online or offline.

This is why they all engaged in Oloshoism and runs, doing hookups online. On whatsApp, tiktok, facebook and instagram, you'll see them displaying their daftness and Olosho business just to hookup With men in exchange for money. Truly, Nigeria girls are useless regardless of their region. This is why SIMPs must swallow the red pill immediately.

No let any Nigeria girl manipulate you. The only women God created you to maintain are your mother, sisters and your wife. Know this and know peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2022
too early to talk women matter, it's Monday morning. you supposed dey hustling ground

1 Like

Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
too early to talk women matter, it's Monday morning.
you supposed dey hustling ground

Where do you think i am?

1 Like

Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Exkandayee(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Even mumu deh create thread,,no offense

1 Like

Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Guderian(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Na who get strength they reason woman matter wink
Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Where do you think i am?
then focus my guy, focus

1 Like

Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Cypress042(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Any man still simping need to be delt with mercilessly, real me focus and channel all their toasting skills to more important things in life. To sum up this is monday morning no time to check time grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

then focus my guy, focus

No issues bro i dey game
Re: Have Men Forgotten How To Toast? by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nairaland tale for bored jambites.

Funny. Despite the ASUU strike taking full effect, this forum is not full. If anything activity here dropped immensely. This place dey on him last legs.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened When I Met My Crush For The First Time / See What A Mallam Was Caught Doing To A Married Woman / Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.