Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back (4570 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by antojack: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
pls i need help from nairalanders, cos i no mature mind are here, back to d issue

I and this gal was frens back in secondary school days, we become close fren in jss3, den in ss2 we started a relationship, i love her for who she was not minding d pressure my guy mount on me not to date her, cos she don't no how to dressed, but i said no, I went out with her wan day, after a lot i ask her some few question like, have u sleep with a guy b4, her response was no, and we promised our self never to do DAT till after waec, she later change school i also change, so after waec and like one year we agreed to c each other, and the d day was finally here, after everything i did not believed my self, she was a hoe, i ask but u say u r a Virgin so wat happen, she lie at first but later tell me d truth i fell bad, was so so broken for someone i love to do me this, she beg for forgiveness, but my mind was not wit her again, so we go our separate way, no charting no call for like one year, but wan day i decided to visit her, she was shock to c me again, i wanted to go back to her, cos my mum always tell me no body z perfect in life, but she said no DAT she z in a new relationship, i left, after like one year again i still go back to her, this time around her excuse was, u r in d university an i am not so wat happen to those gal in ur school, i told her being in d university does not mean u must have a gf an beside gf in ur z a no go for me, but normal frens ok, but she still say no DAT she z in a serious relationship.

ok to cut d story short, early this year my call to tell me DAT she z pregnant was like wow, I wanted to tell congratulations but no contact, wan day someone call me an to my surprise it was she, wow how are u, am fine was her response, how z ur husband he fine, and ur baby, she was like how did u no, lol i laugh her but she later tell me, he fine, so from then she sometimes call or i call her, but just dis week i notice d way she call was not normal as anytime she call she ask me to come c her but i said no, an just day b4 yesterday she call an beg me to come back to her, DAT d guy said she should go, an beside did guy did not pay anything on her head, she even text me DAT d fact DAT she born for person did not stop her from loving me, she even beg me to tell her DAT I love her so DAT she can sleep, but i said no, an now anytime she call, she keep on begin DAT I should come, please wat should I do in d situation
lala pls front page pls
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by WinningEleven(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Guy, shey you be idiot?
Secondary school ex!!!! You need 2 tablets of sensillin and two bowls of common sense.
She even has a child and you're still considering her?
Bygones are bygones for fvcks sake!!!!!!
Are you even okay?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Tenn88: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Run for your life

3 Likes

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Meren1: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Yawa don gas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2018
The way I was just laughing while reading this grin grin cheesy
Op your not serious yet
Lemme know when your serious

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by gabinogem(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy OP wan journey to the land of adultery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by IamD18: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
What is he even writing?

'Wan day come, I tell her to called me before my frens tell her to congratulation'

Gini ka ina edegheri, for God sake?

Government should look into our academic system before It becomes late.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Dami12345: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Op, look, girls mainly like to jump on the most successful guy closest to them.
If you date her she will start asking for money, and hinder your growth, eventually she will use you to get where she wants to be and then she will leave.

Let's not forget that she's proved to be inconsistent and a liar, she's just doing yahoo, yahoo on you.
You r not the only one she is calling.
Guy if you can handle it, just be fucking her,if you can't change your number.

Simple. Women na problem, from eve, Delila, Helen of troy, Cleopatra. Guy them many, last last she go kill you with her wahala come dem claim love for another guy.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by emeijeh(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2018
How can I advise you, when my head is still banging from all the bullets you released up there?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by JONSYN7154: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
The way I was just laughing while reading this grin grin cheesy
Op your not serious yet
Lemme know when your serious
Gone through your status and I discovered you are from Benue. Which part of Benue are you from? I'm from Benue too.�
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
What is he even writing?

'Wan day come, I tell her to called me before my frens tell her to congratulation'

Gini ka ina edegheri, for God sake?

Government should look into our academic system before It becomes late.

Wickedgringrin....just spare my guy na cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by AryEmber(f): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2018
You didn't cut any long story short! Did you do summary at all in your secondary school or you were busy loving a girl. This is how to cut a story short: I broke up when a girl I liked back in SS 2 because she lied she was a virgin but I found out she was not, I went back to her a couple of times but she didn't want me back. Now, she is a mother and she want me back. Simple!

25 Likes

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by ayodijex(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2018
he's even asking for front-page too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Headlesschicken(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2018
undecided Someone should pls tell that n!gga above me to stop posting Dix his long advertisement sh!t on all d threads...
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Ayomathy01(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
The English and it content confused me.... Op abeg from what I can understand from ur story just let her know u have moved on.. She made her choice then and it brought her to an end she doesn't want and now she wants to include u because she has no where or no one to run too... She is trying to take advantage of the love u had for her and that's selfishness... If I were u there is no going back... Move to the next level abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by antojack: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ayomathy01:
The English and it content confused me.... Op abeg from what I can understand from ur story just let her know u have moved on.. She made her choice then and it brought her to an end she doesn't want and now she wants to include u because she has no where or no one to run too... She is trying to take advantage of the love u had for her and that's selfishness... If I were u there is no going back... Move to the next level abeg
tanx bro
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by antojack: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
AryEmber:
You didn't cut any long story short! Did you do summary at all in your secondary school or you were busy loving a girl. This is how to cut a story short: I broke up when a girl I liked back in SS 2 because she lied she was a virgin but I found out she was not, I went back to her a couple me times but she didn't want of back. Now, she is a mother and she want me back. Simple!
tanx
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by antojack: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dami12345:
If you date her she will start asking for money, and hinder your growth, eventually she will use you to get where she wants to be and then she will leave.

Let's not forget that she's proved to be inconsistent and a liar, she's just doing yahoo, yahoo on you.

Simple. Women na problem, from eve, Delila, Helen of troy, Cleopatra. Guy them many, last last she go kill you with her wahala come dem claim love for another guy.
appreciate
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
The POWER of OKAFOR’s Law

2 Likes

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Iamicekid(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dami12345:

Please no forget to tell him to use condom ooo, no let any konji catch u and say u forget ooo, infact double the condom, make she no go use pikin tie ur life down
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Dami12345: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Iamicekid:

Please no forget to tell him to use condom ooo, no let any konji catch u and say u forget ooo, infact double the condom, make she no go use pikin tie ur life down

Correct guy.thank, I been dey think say na normal format be that one naw.

Op shey you done hear like that.

1 Like

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Dshocker(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
When ever the OP goes to get milk from the store,he always ask for the expired ones.... like;madam you get expired tin peak milk

1 Like

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by ChopBellefull(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
This Op sef... How old are you? Even though personal experience hasn't taught u, havent u learnt frm other people's own.

If u eventually commit urself emotionally to this girl ehn. And along d line she see one guy wen toast am she go still run leave you.

She came bk to you coz she feels it finished for her. Considering d fact that her so called husband has left her and d chances of her getting married is low. And d only mugu she can have now is YOU. OP use your head. Dnt b beclouded by your emotions.

Nd i suspect u find it hard getting a girlfriend dats y u r still stuck wit ur past babe of more dan 6years

2 Likes

Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Sharic: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Someone should pls tell that n!gga above me to stop posting Dix his long advertisement sh!t on all d threads...
I have reported him tire. The shit makes thread head to navigate..
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by antojack: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dami12345:

Correct guy.thank, I been dey think say na normal format be that one naw.
Op shey you done hear like that.
lol
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by iboboyswag(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
AryEmber:
You didn't cut any long story short! Did you do summary at all in your secondary school or you were busy loving a girl. This is how to cut a story short: I broke up when a girl I liked back in SS 2 because she lied she was a virgin but I found out she was not, I went back to her a couple me times but she didn't want of back. Now, she is a mother and she want me back. Simple!

Correcting the correcter!! grin grin
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by AryEmber(f): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
iboboyswag:

Correcting the correcter!! grin grin
What does this mean?
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by jefdr001: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
reminds me of the first love letter I read back in ss days when men were boys. and the chap after writing nonsense decided to write, " I m fast that is why you didn't see full stop comma and the res". imagine.
Re: My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back by jefdr001: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
AryEmber:
What does this mean?
it means autocorrect did you bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? / She Raped Me / I Chop My Friend's Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.