Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) (11590 Views)

How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Exactly how our girls use to act anytime you want to make love with them.
Many of them are Shy, I don't know why they are always behaving like this

My question is:
Are they feeling Ashamed or what??

Photos:

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by YeyeGbami: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lmao.

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by josephubah111(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol.So you won't know the truth. which is she has done it more that 87times with 28 different people...shy ko shy nii

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Kollins11: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol.. Werey grin.

Guy... Fear those girls wey dey off both her Jean trouser and pant at once by themselves.

Them they sabi fvck well well.. Infact na my type of girls be that

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Uzomacharles: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
This Vawulence Na Rated 18+

PG GUARDIAN IS ADVISED

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
No. Its because the naked body of males is very disgusting to behold.

Look and study the pictures again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ebubu4: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:
No. Its because the naked body of males is very disgusting to behold.

Look and study the pictures again.
you are very stupid undecided

You don't want to see the disgusted look of his face after smelling your odour-infested pûssy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Naijanascam: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:
Lol.. Werey grin.

Guy... Fear those girls wey dey off both her Jean trouser and pant at once by their selves.

Them they sabi fvck well well.. Infact na my type of girls be that

Na lie .... those ones their pata is dirty or tear tear or shapeless pata grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ebubu4: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Naijanascam:

Na lie .... those ones their pata is dirty or tear tear or shapeless pata grin grin
grin exactly

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ebubu4:
I am very stupid undecided

I don't want to see the disgusted look of his face after smelling my odour-infested d1ck.
Ok. Your biz wax, your problem.

This should be like the fifth or sixth moniker you are using to get my attention.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Kollins11: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Naijanascam:

See this one.. Oga, those kind of girls pants no dirty at all o... Those kind of girls no get time to dey shy.. Them ready fvck you pieces.

I can't even date dirty girls sef not to talk of Knacking them.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by UrPapa: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
After like 82guys have off dia pant, they will still be acting shy again
Na wa oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
I actually get pissed whenever they do that.... Place wey 300 agbero boys don enter

6 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
UrPapa:
After like 82guys have off dia pant, they will still be acting shy again
Na wa oo
grin grin 82 guys grin
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Exkandayee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
, grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Exkandayee(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nigerians are comedians.....

Pesin say the bani go don bang 82 dicks still deh form shy..... grin

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ebubu4: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:

Ok. Your biz wax, your problem.

This should be like the fifth or sixth moniker you are using to get my attention.
huh? undecided

i don't even know you

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ebubu4:
huh? undecided

i don't even know you

Log into this forum with the last moniker account you used to send me a pm here and remove your personal detail. If you can't remember the moniker, indicate....I will send you a screen shot.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by paulolee(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
this guy na idiot...I no fit laff ooo...d funny tin be say na dt same 3rd pics the bea wey i jus chop bin display as I de off pata

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ebubu4: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:

Log into the last moniker you used to send me a pm here and remove your personal detail. If you can't remember the moniker, indicate....I will send you a screen shot.
send me a screenshot.
am not going to go through all that stress for you.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by DaInferno(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Exactly how our girls use to act anytime you want to make love with them.
Many of them are Shy, I don't know why they are always behaving like this

My question is:
Are they feeling Ashamed or what??

Photos:
grin grin grin cheesy
You're a stupid man grin grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ebubu4:
send me a screenshot.
am not going to go through all that stress for you.
So you remember you sent me a pm right?

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Rexymania(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Warey you no get work
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Naijanascam: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:
See this one.. Oga, those kind of girls pants no dirty at all o... Those kind of girls no get time to dey shy.. Them ready fvck you pieces.

I can't even date dirty girls sef not to talk of Knacking them.

Next time check out the pata if she undressed like that..... don't judge cleaniness facialy but the underneath grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
paulolee:
this guy na idiot...I no fit laff ooo...d funny tin be say na dt same 3rd pics the bea wey i jus chop bin display as I de off pata
grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na my girl deh off am herself. No time for nonsense
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ebubu4: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:

So you remember you sent me a pm right?
how will i remember. there's a girl i'm shspecting you are, but i can't remember your name. did we chat on whatsapp?
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ebubu4: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
paulolee:
lmaogrin
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ebubu4:
how will i remember. there's a girl i'm shspecting you are, but i can't remember your name. did we chat on whatsapp?

Who is talking about WhatsApp? undecided
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ebubu4: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:

Who is talking about WhatsApp? undecided
abeg how i take know u abeg? undecided
re you sure you're not confusinf me for one of the several idiot simps on nairaland undecided
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This man grin grin

You can never make it grin

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by EmiDon11: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Boogyman557, ur attention is needed here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, / Can A Relationship Survive A Break? / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.