Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) (11629 Views)

How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ebubu4:
abeg how i take know u abeg? undecided
re you sure you're not confusinf me for one of the several idiot simps on nairaland undecided

grin grin grin grin smh.

Don't do your other stuff you do with the same accounts you troll with.

Good luck to you.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ebubu4: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:

grin grin grin grin smh.

Don't do your other stuff you do with the same accounts you troll with.

Good luck to you.
see you better stop tormenting me.
what the fùck is wrong with you? angry
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by duptie(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
mad people everywhere
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
This Vawulence Na Rated 18+
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by pyro10(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
We dey 2gether my brother....loud and action bitters no dey loose guide us

Kollins11:
Lol.. Werey grin.

Guy... Fear those girls wey dey off both her Jean trouser and pant at once by themselves.

Them they sabi fvck well well.. Infact na my type of girls be that
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
My babe nor dey even wear pant.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by youngking89(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na lie oo…they no want make you see their dirty or torn pant
Kollins11:
Lol.. Werey grin.

Guy... Fear those girls wey dey off both her Jean trouser and pant at once by themselves.

Them they sabi fvck well well.. Infact na my type of girls be that

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by bnadam21: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin this dude is crazy, guy you too funny.
Lewisjohnson:
Exactly how our girls use to act anytime you want to make love with them.
Many of them are Shy, I don't know why they are always behaving like this

My question is:
Are they feeling Ashamed or what??

Photos:
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Interesting
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is so funny grin grin but not all of them tho
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Ximenez(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:
No. Its because the naked body of males is very disgusting to behold.

Look and study the pictures again.
Why must you turn everything into a gender war
Won't you get married to a man and perhaps give birth to male children someday
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Kollins11: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
youngking89:
Na lie oo…they no want make you see their dirty or torn pant
Bro, some girls pants are dirty no doubt but i know the kind of girls I dey fvck... I no dey fvck dirty olosho. Na neat girls I dey knack. I'm very conscious of the kind of kpekus my dick penetrates into..

Even the girls pants you dey pull by yourself might be dirty too.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
josephubah111:
Lol.So you won't know the truth. which is she has done it more that 87times with 28 different people...shy ko shy nii
An average Nigerian gal has body count above 250 before she gets to 30... That's even for the saints type.

This is fact, not to be disproved. Do you know how many guys ask for our numbers a day, do you know how many we find adorable and would want to befriend. Do you know how hard it is to resist some guys ?

Do you know our greatest weapon is secrecy, that no man should know how shameful we have turned out to be with our body counts.

This is a fact, u can ask ur honest sister.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Haakeem(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:
No. Its because the naked body of males is very disgusting to behold.

Look and study the pictures again.
you can just keep quiet right?
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Haakeem:
you can just keep quiet right?

And who the fvCk are you ?

Dead meat.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Haakeem(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:

And who the fvCk are you ?
Dead meat.
Easy booby..
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by colestephan86: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

My question is:

Photos:
Omo ale

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Haakeem:
Easy booby..

You are the booby...a disgusting booby at that.

F00l.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by dejio42(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:

You are the booby...a disgusting booby at that.

F00l.
I hope you don't behave this way in real life.

You dominated page 1 - 2 with vawulence.For a lady(it is not good)
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
dejio42:

I hope you don't behave this way in real life.

You dominated page 1 - 2 with vawulence.For a lady
(it is not good)
Very typical of an insecure negroe.
When you birth boys, raise them like violent animals since its all fine and good for you.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by dejio42(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:

Very typical of a negroe.
When you birth boys, raise them like violent animals since is all fine and good for you.
I am human so I am gonna raise super human. If your parent are animals?, then they tried cos you are a Violent animal.
Soon you will turn out to be 1 stupid motivational speaker since you refused to adjust your life to line of humans
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
dejio42:

I am sub human so I am gonna raise super sub human. If my parent are animals?, then they tried cos I am a Violent animal.
Soon i will turn out to be 1 stupid motivational speaker since i refused to adjust my life to line of humans like my oyibo masters

Shut up and go and invent something.

Regressive empty headed vessel.

R@pist apologist.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by mobolaji234: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Uzomacharles:
This Vawulence Na Rated 18+

PG GUARDIAN IS ADVISED
Guardian ko guardian Angel ni werey

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by whippersnapper(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nairaland and trashy post sef
Hian undecided
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Cousin9999: 4:52am On Jun 21, 2022
lol
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by henndukwe18: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

My question is:

Photos:
;DMaddooo
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

My question is:

Photos:
They are timid not shy but when it comes to beg money, they are first class practitioners.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2022
The excitement at the point of removing the pant is important than 2023 elections....chai
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Joelobioha(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=koyyess post=113984002]No. Its because the naked body of males is very disgusting to behold.

Look and study the pictures again.[/quote
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by Georgejeez: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2022
The most annoying and hilarious is after banging and riding you hardcore , she wants to wear her clothes , she will go grab a towel , find her panties , look at you with a shy face and tell you to look away while she dresses.

Wetin I de look away for na , for something when open for me for more than one hour now ?
Shuo

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by koyyess: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Joelobioha:
they weren't referring to trolls and ogres like me

Ok

Bone head.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) by BigYash: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
No be all sha.. Get one wen visit me one day.. Make I no talk sha grin She be nairalander

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? / She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.