Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public (30011 Views)

Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by JosephXavier: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
This same gender and raising false alarm

How many times are we going through this on the internet?

They're using us to catch cruise obviously and after the incident that happened in Lagos two months ago, they won't still learn their lessons

A punishment should be attached to prevent such occurences in the future

1 Like

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Two02: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
She should be In jail for spreading false information, it would serve as a deterrent for others who would tow this same path.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by President2001(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
There's much to this, if police did not collect bribe they would have picked up case with are
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Nostring: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nawa.. dis goat should be punished severely.. and u no deserve our prayers , na curse we go send u undecided useless idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by sam564: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by safeopportunity(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
CAMPAIGN FLAG-OFF SPEECH BY BUSUYI AYOWOLE OF THE PRP
(Tele-Campaign!)

Governorship Candidate of the Peoples Redemption Party,
Osun State 2022

My dear fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters; good people of Osun State, I hereby come forward to officially solicit for your total support towards ensuring that I emerge victorious at the gubernatorial election scheduled for the 16th of July this year. My name is Busuyi Ayowole, your son and brother. I am the governorship candidate of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP), the oldest and the most people-friendly political party in our country, Nigeria.

First, I humbly request you to note that nursing the ambition to be your governor started in the year 2003. As a young aspiring undergraduate who was just exiting being a teenager I could discern enough that the suffering of the people was absolutely unnecessary and that there was a need for an unusual intervention through an unconventional leader. Over the years, since then, I have pursued my quest to serve you in a typical unconventional manner and I assure you that I am now prepared to bring smiles to your faces by heading a government that will make Osun State experience unprecedented PROSPERITY.

Too many of us in Osun State have been subjected to experiencing a low quality of life since the inception of this fourth republic, and something unusual needs to be done to halt the suffering of our people. To attract prosperity to our state, there is an urgent need to elect an unusual governor. According to Newton’s first law of motion, “if a body is at rest or moving at a constant speed in a straight line, it will remain at rest or keep moving in a straight line at constant speed unless it is acted upon by a force.” As I mark the flag off of my campaign with this address, I assure you that the force needed for the complete transformation of Osun State is in your believe in my capability to do things differently towards getting a desirable result which has been found wanting so far across the state. Fellow indigenes and residents of Osun State, I am your UNUSUAL GOVERNOR-TO-BE, and I hereby seek your indulgence to have me elected as your governor so, together, we can actualize an unusual and unprecedented high rate of development for our state. Osun State cannot become a prosperous state if allowed to be continuously run by the same set of actors who have stagnated our economy over the years.

Prior to officially presenting my Manifesto to you, kindly permit me to tell you a story of a tied horse. This horse has been unjustly tied to a tree for many years by a wicked captor. Eventually a compassionate messenger comes around to cut the ropes. It was unbelievable to the messenger to see that the horse refused to move away from the tree it had been tied to for many years. The reason for this is because when you stay too long in discomfort, captivity becomes a way of life. I implore you, my dear people, to learn from the tied horse so we can reject our oppressors at the polls on July 16, 2022 by voting for our party the Peoples Redemption Party that has the symbol of the Golden KEY on your ballot.

As part of moves to lead you in the journey of making Osun State Prosperous, I hereby present to you highlights from my campaign Manifesto which has been carefully developed over the past 19 years:
1. Technology for Self Sufficiency
2. Education for Self-Reliance
3. Food Security through Mechanized Agriculture
4. Unprecedented Job Creation
5. Befitting Shelter for All
6. World-class Public Transportation System
7. Quality Healthcare for All
8. Functional Town Planning Model

Kindly visit my website, www.busuyiayowole.org for full details of this Manifesto that has been developed towards making Osun State Prosperous.

You can also visit the website to make your kind donations in support of our campaign activities.

In the weeks ahead, I will lead my campaign team, coordinated by the To The Work Movement, in bringing to you our issue-based campaign, centred around real world facts and figures. Please consider to join the To The Work Movement today.

I am sure you know, but I hereby remind you that: In Osun State you want a governor that will base political appointments on merit and not for the sole purpose of compensating political contractors who have no business in governance. In Osun State you also want a governor that will govern with a relative peace of mind, without having to spend tax payers money on litigations every now and then as a result of complex disputes in his political party.

Our Campaign volunteers, from now on, will bring LETTER AYO, from me to you, to your doorsteps; kindly welcome them and accept to join those who will collaborate to make Osun State Posperous. Letter Ayo ni gbogbo wa a maa gba o, Aani gba letter ibanuje!

On July 16, 2022: Vote PRP, Vote Busuyi Ayowole!

Thank you and God bless you all.

1 Share

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
SHe has to go to jail for misleading we nigeria to serve a lesson to others
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bro stop this
safeopportunity:
CAMPAIGN FLAG-OFF SPEECH BY BUSUYI AYOWOLE OF THE PRP
(Tele-Campaign!)

Governorship Candidate of the Peoples Redemption Party,
Osun State 2022

My dear fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters; good people of Osun State, I hereby come forward to officially solicit for your total support towards ensuring that I emerge victorious at the gubernatorial election scheduled for the 16th of July this year. My name is Busuyi Ayowole, your son and brother. I am the governorship candidate of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP), the oldest and the most people-friendly political party in our country, Nigeria.

First, I humbly request you to note that nursing the ambition to be your governor started in the year 2003. As a young aspiring undergraduate who was just exiting being a teenager I could discern enough that the suffering of the people was absolutely unnecessary and that there was a need for an unusual intervention through an unconventional leader. Over the years, since then, I have pursued my quest to serve you in a typical unconventional manner and I assure you that I am now prepared to bring smiles to your faces by heading a government that will make Osun State experience unprecedented PROSPERITY.

Too many of us in Osun State have been subjected to experiencing a low quality of life since the inception of this fourth republic, and something unusual needs to be done to halt the suffering of our people. To attract prosperity to our state, there is an urgent need to elect an unusual governor. According to Newton’s first law of motion, “if a body is at rest or moving at a constant speed in a straight line, it will remain at rest or keep moving in a straight line at constant speed unless it is acted upon by a force.” As I mark the flag off of my campaign with this address, I assure you that the force needed for the complete transformation of Osun State is in your believe in my capability to do things differently towards getting a desirable result which has been found wanting so far across the state. Fellow indigenes and residents of Osun State, I am your UNUSUAL GOVERNOR-TO-BE, and I hereby seek your indulgence to have me elected as your governor so, together, we can actualize an unusual and unprecedented high rate of development for our state. Osun State cannot become a prosperous state if allowed to be continuously run by the same set of actors who have stagnated our economy over the years.

Prior to officially presenting my Manifesto to you, kindly permit me to tell you a story of a tied horse. This horse has been unjustly tied to a tree for many years by a wicked captor. Eventually a compassionate messenger comes around to cut the ropes. It was unbelievable to the messenger to see that the horse refused to move away from the tree it had been tied to for many years. The reason for this is because when you stay too long in discomfort, captivity becomes a way of life. I implore you, my dear people, to learn from the tied horse so we can reject our oppressors at the polls on July 16, 2022 by voting for our party the Peoples Redemption Party that has the symbol of the Golden KEY on your ballot.

As part of moves to lead you in the journey of making Osun State Prosperous, I hereby present to you highlights from my campaign Manifesto which has been carefully developed over the past 19 years:
1. Technology for Self Sufficiency
2. Education for Self-Reliance
3. Food Security through Mechanized Agriculture
4. Unprecedented Job Creation
5. Befitting Shelter for All
6. World-class Public Transportation System
7. Quality Healthcare for All
8. Functional Town Planning Model

Kindly visit my website, www.busuyiayowole.org for full details of this Manifesto that has been developed towards making Osun State Prosperous.

You can also visit the website to make your kind donations in support of our campaign activities.

In the weeks ahead, I will lead my campaign team, coordinated by the To The Work Movement, in bringing to you our issue-based campaign, centred around real world facts and figures. Please consider to join the To The Work Movement today.

I am sure you know, but I hereby remind you that: In Osun State you want a governor that will base political appointments on merit and not for the sole purpose of compensating political contractors who have no business in governance. In Osun State you also want a governor that will govern with a relative peace of mind, without having to spend tax payers money on litigations every now and then as a result of complex disputes in his political party.

Our Campaign volunteers, from now on, will bring LETTER AYO, from me to you, to your doorsteps; kindly welcome them and accept to join those who will collaborate to make Osun State Posperous. Letter Ayo ni gbogbo wa a maa gba o, Aani gba letter ibanuje!

On July 16, 2022: Vote PRP, Vote Busuyi Ayowole!

Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Veeryeasy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Indeed you need the prayer, you acting stupid
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Camelot65: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
She's stupid and should be punished. angry
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by delishpot: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
oh yeah?
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by pacespot(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
This girl must be arrested ASAP, imagine the stress and the waste of tax payer money she has put police through with this her staged kidnapping. She has also reduced the possibility of police responding to such distress call when someone is really kidnapped in future.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by baby124: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Make sure she pays fully for the resources deployed for her search and she’s sentenced to mandatory 2yr lock up in psychiatric facility.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by kazyhm(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
According to the woke generation z, leading the gender socal construct roles eradication......the gender affirmative section of the LGBT+ couple with believe all women syndrome, we would all have recognized that you're truly a missing person.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by brumeikperikpe: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Something is being covered up somewhere. Has she been arrested for faking her own kidnap which is an offence? They can't do that because the pandorax box may be opened.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Richy4(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
So what does Nigerian law say to any one who does something like this?

Apparently, it's tax payers money that was used to chase shadows.. all the fuel, resources and all?.. this is just annoying

1 Like

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by marsman: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
This bitch said Yorubas and Fulanis were the Kidnappers. I found that very strange.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Gkay1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ameerah go folk better folk, nobody kidnapped her, na dick turn her medulla obliganta.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by dochenaj: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Is this schizophrenia or some delusional disorder?
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
The apology still get Kleg ...If you want to prank people why go to the bush and starve yourself. I think another organisation need to be allow to investigate the matter... I don't buy this apologises... let the DSS do a forensic evaluation of her phone.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Farid24224(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Hope no be say she just wan use that one trend sha?
Because that will be pure stupidity.

Well is better to be safe than sorry,if she felt she was in danger then she actually did the right thing.

Time to bring out my 70 kolanuts and 6 kegs of palmwine as evening don come like this.

But you don't correct the futureisgmail and her fellow imbeciles whenever they say men needs to be wiped off the face of the earth,or do you?

You dey mind that maggot? undecided
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Quiny32323: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Y'all will agree with me that total annihilation of this gender will bring lasting peace to the world.

Comrade your valuence tendency is too much for other comrades to roll with.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by amaks: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
She should be mentally treated I wish her healing, but she should also be punished too. This is too much.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
I hope she gets arrested if she passes mental evaluation test and other necessary tests.
I don't know why girls nowadays use this as cruise or a bid to get attention.
This could make security agencies and the general public turn a blind eye whenever someone claims to be kidnapped or raped.
Everybody go dey assume say na cruise
This nonsense must stop.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by SmartyPants(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Never commented on the original story after I saw that she tweeted that they were taking them to Ilorin and Ikeja.

Ikeja?? So they will carry people from Abuja through all those roadblocks, through Lagos-Ibadan expressway traffic, and no one would notice?

She's probably never been down south so had no idea what the places she mentioned looked like.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by drololaaof: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
May be yall loose your sense then,or that you are thinking you are on a stage
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Neddstark: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fear women. They can get people killed yo attract sympathy.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by elfiddy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Exactly...
Tomorrow the police won't bother when a kidnapping happens

YeyeGbami:
I’m only concerned about when a genuine person would call for help and it will be ignored just because of this twaat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Strips 2 Thieves Unclad In Imo State (Photos) / Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) / Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.