Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public (30000 Views)

Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Qew1: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
She should be flogged publicly
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by kafeii123: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
this lady shd serve some jail time or do some tenuous community service for this nonsense
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Piptocoin: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
It is sad to say but I have reluctantly joined the club of those who ignore any online distress call. They are all hoax until proven otherwise. Women are the flagbearers of this particular phenomenon. I have also subscribed to the (patriarchal) view that women are NEVER fit to occupy leadership positions with their constant whims and caprices in the vanguard of their actions.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by ufotunang: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Buhari hard economy.....see what poverty, hunger and hardship can cause
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Ezmans: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
dawnomike:
This is a case of mental issue
she suppose to be jailed
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by deebrain(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
You should be dealt with.

These are the people that make genuine cases fall on deaf ears!

Which kind of a human being are you?!!

This is rubbish.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by JAGS001(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Y'all will now agree that it's not just government or politicians that is the problem of Nigeria backwardness, civilians are also playing vital role to draw the nation backward.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Dottormentor: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Any correlation if this with subject matter?

meth is bad
QueenOfTheCoast:
angry
Tinubu urchins are criminals and bastards
may thunder scatter them all.

Useless bastards sons and daughters of prostitutes angry
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by ashawopikin(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Y'all will agree with me that total annihilation of this gender will bring lasting peace to the world.
annihilation ke? E be like you be gay
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by nokatakata: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
If they say they want to regulate use of social media or ban it totally, people will start protesting.

Majority of the people on twitter are extremely foo.lis.h. the only thing they think of all their useless life is how to get useless likes, retweets and followers. Very annoying desperate juveniles. They will cook up any fake news just to get sympathy and likes and later update profile to claim influencer. Ba.stard, cursed children. Just imagine how she deceived people just for clout.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by HaneefahRN(f): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
She should be arrested and allowed to dehydrate in prison. I don't know why people chose to be mad and be catching cruise with sensitive issues.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Any correlation if this with subject matter?

You're high again, meth addict

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by namo77: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
alfarouq:

It is not difficult to place people like you. Islam and Muslim haters. Otherwise, you wont be dragging religion into something that has to do with stupidity of a lady.

Did you use the same to describe the lady in Lagos some months back who accussed some guys of abducting and attempting to rape her?

I only asked a question. But I can see how the question really got you upset. You need to learn how to relax.

If you can read my post without all the bitterness inside you, you’ll see I’m only asking a question.
And also stating that she should face the law. Both judicial law and religious laws.

What she did is despicable and disgusting… she needs to be severely punished… not just give us an apology.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by godofuck231: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
She go take prackings for bala house , better detention with benefits
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Lanre1st(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
I still don't believe she is lying, i smell something wrong somewhere. In one of a post on tweter, the post said she take herself to the bush for 4days, starving herself. I believe police & her family are covering somethings
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

They need to be controlled like kids..
Reason why I admire the Talibans in Afghanistan..
Females can't handle freedom.. they need to be subjected under a Man..
Facts ..
Hahahhahahaha so you are now praising Taliban
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why editing my post to suit you so that I'm implicated angry
QueenOfTheCoast:
[/b]
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Drone95(m): 12:12am On Jun 21, 2022
Mtchew
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by gulfer: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Then what after the apology, I hope she gets her deserved price...... angry angry angry angry
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha so you are now praising Taliban

You don't know me on this forum bro..
I have always supported them since day one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by EvenBlogger: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

it is not right, but whenever i read that a girl is missing i immediately think she is riding a prick somewhere. 95% of these missing girl stores always end with the girl being mysteriously found and the parents going silent. Top

back in the day , if a girl wanted to get laid, she could easily disappear to her guys place. all she had to do was vanish from school. in todays interconnected world, vanish and the alarm will immediately blow. "she is not picking her phone, no updates from her whatsapp"

what does a 2020 chick have to do to get some d**k on the downlow cry cry cry
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Ishilove: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2022
ShaqFu:
What nonsense. People like this girl should be taking to see a psychiatrist to ascertain if she's well upstairs.
She is very well. She wanted some dick and this was the best way to get it.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by ShaqFu: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2022
Ishilove:

She is very well. She wanted some dick and this was the best way to get it.
Huh? She wanted some dicking and faking her own kidnap is how she intend to get it? I don't understand oh.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Ishilove: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
ShaqFu:
Huh? She wanted some dicking and faking her own kidnap is how she intend to get it? I don't understand oh.
During her 'kidnap' she sent a voice note to her friends, but apparently she didn't know when it started recording. In the beginning of the voice note you'll hear her tell someone in Hausa that it is safe because she is using VPN, so nobody will know where they are. Then she switched to Arabic and started telling her friends that she had been kidnapped. Listen to the VN: https://twitter.com/Northerner0/status/1537864742487851013

https://twitter.com/Mahdisabiu/status/1537815126614622210

2 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by ShaqFu: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ishilove:

During her 'kidnap' she sent the voice note to her friends, but apparently she didn't know when it started recording. In the beginning of the voice note you'll hear her tell someone in Hausa that it is safe because she is using VPN, so nobody will know where they are. Then she switched to Arabic and started telling her friends that she had been kidnapped. Listen to the VN: https://twitter.com/Northerner0/status/1537864742487851013

https://twitter.com/Mahdisabiu/status/1537815126614622210
OMG!. All the more reason why I opined she should have been detained. Imagine the unnecessary stress she caused the police who investigated her so called kidnap. What a useless fellow.

This is among the reason why is strongly advocate for social media regulation. Things like what this lady just did should be labeled a crime. When an example is set Nigerians always behave.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
ShaqFu:
OMG!. All the more reason why I opined she should have been detained. Imagine the unnecessary stress she caused the police who investigated her so called kidnap. What a useless fellow.

This is among the reason why is strongly advocate for social media regulation. Things like what this lady just did should be labeled a crime. When an example is set Nigerians always behave.
As in, stiff punishment for people who do this kind of rubbish because my fear is when a genuine case comes up, it may be neglected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Kollins11: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ishilove:

When you people make these kinds of comments you forget you have female relatives. Grow up
Mynd44, rule 3
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (gender)
His Excellency Honorable Comrade Zonefree please increase the Mic.

Madam Ishilove is in severe pains. Well, I understand the truth is bitter... But to me the truth is very sweet.

2 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Kollins11: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Your conscience is playing pranks on you. Did I mention you in my post?
Senior man just leave the bit*ch alone.

All the comrades in the house are well pleased with your comment.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by naptu2: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by ShaqFu: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by sreamsense: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
She should go to ooni palace to knee down for days or clean the palace for months as parts of community services for apology of soiling Yoruba integrity for her selfish motive by making it look like yorubas and fullani collaboratated on kidnapping businesses because it is not all the people that heard action will listen to reaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? / 30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun / Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.