Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife (39699 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone / Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by juman(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Any man in that situation, traditional marriage, the man could have done that instead.
Just know how to set the ladys head to accept traditional marriage instead of church marriage.
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by faceland: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
backtalkG:
What's wrong with taking a second wife if he is capable of taking care of them
African values has been deeply eroded

He is a Christian.

I am sure they were happy together but the woman has fantasy of wedding and must have pressure him. If it was traditional wedding, no one would care (after all some of our grandpa's had 10 wives).

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by VeryWickedMan: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:
He for stand there dey beast chest because e be afrizoo negroe.

Na these kind 'ewu meh' dey ask for joint account.

Have you recovered now?

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Zelenskyy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wahala for who want another Wife...

Double wahala for the lady that was the bride.

Another wahala for marriage committee that could not investigate the man to know that he is married..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by faceland: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
juman:
Any man in that situation, traditional marriage, the man could have done that instead.
Just know how to set the lady to accept traditional marriage instead of church marriage.

Some of these women has fantasy of pre wedding bullshit pictures and white wedding and other bullshit. I am sure he was taking care of her, and she was happy but has to fulfill that fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Enskynelson(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did he lie that he is single?
Why was the wedding stopped if he told the officiating ministets that he was married?
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by CheapHomes1: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

Why was the wedding stopped if he told the officiating ministets that he was married?

That's is why I asked...did he lie that he is single?
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by xtremeTall(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Enskynelson(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's is why I asked...did he lie that he is single?
He did. If he had told the Church he was married, the Church will noy agree to join them in the first place. That is why the wedding was stoppef when they heard and saw evidence that the man had lied.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Kingzola4life(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by pacespot(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Drama full this Africa grin
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
backtalkG:
Ask your wife

3 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
The wicked runneth , make person help me complete that verse.
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Farid24224(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Abeg the man is free to do whatever he wants jare,the wife and her family sef na thug them begrin grin grin

But jokes apart, that was wrong of him but I won't judge him until I hear the reason for marrying a second wife, and why he kept it as a secret from the 1st wife.

Make I bring out my remaining 2 keg of palmwine with 1120 kolanuts make I use am reason this matter.

The capital of the country is Freetown grin
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Franking: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
No be u say u be oga, why u dey run o!.
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by 802oluwaseyi: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
backtalkG:

If he wants to marry second wife, let him marry under traditional rites and practice, not in a church where monogamy is enshrined and supported.

No one will disturb him then.
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Kirkman: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
oke2018:
The wicked runneth , make person help me complete that verse.
grin when no man pursueth; But the righteous are bold as a lion.
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Abeg the man is free to do whatever he wants jare,the wife and her family sef na thug them begrin grin grin

But jokes apart, that was wrong of him but I won't judge him until I hear the reason for marrying a second wife, and why he kept it as a secret from the 1st wife.

Make I bring out my remaining 2 keg of palmwine with 1120 kolanuts make I use am reason this matter.

He is free to marry second wife.

Just not in a church, and not if he is claiming Christian.

Just as pastor is free to preach from the bible.

Just not in a mosque or a shrine to the gods.
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by sameks08(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
No time for explanation the man just jakpa no time ni
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kirkman:

grin when no man pursueth; But the righteous are bold as a lion.
> wink( You too sabi Bible chai , thanks for helping me out.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Mercury12(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by emzynuel1: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mumu man
One man one woman
No cheating
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Favouriteguy: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Nigerians will love to relocate to the western world, to live like them, do their best to emulate them but forgot smthn....

It is illegal to marry two wives in those countries. It used to be a felony in the US.
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Ilamina(f): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2022
I love sierra loene

Love to visit one day
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by AfonjaBoston: 1:06am On Jun 21, 2022
All this people posting did not even watch the video.

The officiating pastor said they followed protol before the marriage. The man went to the govt agency in charge of marriage to procure document that he hasnt been married. The church even did background investigation to confirm that the document is legit.

So the man is free to marry in the church. Maybe the woman was just a live in babymama with no official marriage.
They have no rights here and the church did the right thing that if they had issues they should have brought it before the ceremony and at this point any issues they have can be pursued after the ceremony.

End of story!!

Lesson is that all these useless girls whey dey open toto for man before e put ring for your finger you are on your own if you no strap the man with cheap 50 naira gold circle
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by Emmanuel909090: 3:21am On Jun 21, 2022
He must be valued
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by GardenOfGod(m): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2022
backtalkG:
Some of you have super fast typing capabilities but slower thinking prowess. Are you more African that them? Don't always conclude hastily... There is no aspect of human existence that was meant to be same for all humans. If African culture support polygamy, it's not a binding practice for all Africans... So agreement must always be reached with parties involved before critical decisions as regard such practices.
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by assholemods: 5:06am On Jun 21, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

some African country and their weird news,I am not surprised.

WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
You should stop fooling yourself there are news that are more weird than this abroad... inferiority complex.
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by 9jaRealist: 5:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Favouriteguy:
Nigerians will love to relocate to the western world, to live like them, do their best to emulate them but forgot smthn....

It is illegal to marry two wives in those countries. It used to be a felony in the US.

Unless you’re Mormon…
Anyway, many Americans get around it by having multiple baby mamas! grin
>
Re: Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife by tonyudo57: 5:24am On Jun 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Pastor Benson Oben Bechemayor Weds In Germany. PICS / Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.