Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate (1217 Views)

Tinubu Is A Coward Who Couldn't Face Obi Like A Man At The Poll / Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Osashalom: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Greetings nairalanders, as I read through the allegation the Peter obi have something to do with 250m naira blabla bla. I also saw a post say soludo Debunked the claim that the $20m invested by Peter obi for anabra state is now worth $100m. Don't forget soludo is not saying Obi didn't invest such money , he is only saying it's not yet worth $20m. I don't know if you have keenly listen to me Obi speak so far, the facts are amazing. What I am now asking us nairalanders is are you sure other candidates will be able to face Peter Obi for debate during presidential debate during next year elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by helinues: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cramming is entirely different from flowing. If they asked him questions out of his cramming, Na Sikira matter be that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by ChiefSosa(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku definitely can't have a debate with Peter Obi -he's too fast & young for them. What Obi will say in 1 minute is what Tinubu will say in 5 minutes.
Tinubu of 2010 is not the same tinubu of 2022.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Arysexy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Obi will demolish Emilokan thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by helinues: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Tinubu and Atiku definitely can't have a debate with Peter Obi -he's too fast & young for them. What Obi will say in 1 minute is what Tinubu will say in 5 minutes.
Tinubu of 2010 is not the same tinubu of 2022.

Na only out of the box questions and watch Obi stammering
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by SmartPolician: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
As usual, they will run away! However, debates don't determine the winner of elections in Nigeria because most people make electoral decisions based on tribe, religion and money (vote-buying).

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by maestroferddi: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
helinues:
Cramming is entirely different from flowing. If they asked him questions out of his cramming, Na Sikira matter be that
You are too slow...

You need an active brain to "cram"

If you have done one thousandth of the public speaking Peter Obi has done, you would not be sounding so dumb to brand his excellent oratory as "cramming"...

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Kyase(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nobody wan listen to lies...
Obi will lie from the first minute to the last

Someone that loves lying kai
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by helinues: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are too slow...

You need an active brain to "cram"

If you have done one thousandth of the public speaking Peter Obi has done, you would not be sounding so dumb to brand his excellent oratory as "cramming"...

Toh
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by helinues: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kyase:

So in M.I, na so I have been having issues with my in law regarding the 2 sure banker.

grin
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by 989900: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
They won't come -- they have nothing to offer.
These are old corrupt men of yesterday's news -- they are bereft of anything new..
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Tmberwolf1: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
helinues:

The questions they've been asking him so far, have they been "within the box"? Can your Parkinson diseased, pampers wearing, heroin dealing theif answer any question at all? "Recruit 50 million youth into the army... Feed them agbado, cassava... It's growing here", and you brainless zombies were clapping like geriatric apes. All these APC zombies and their unnecessary hate for Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Kyase(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
helinues:

So in M.I, na so I have been having issues with my in law regarding the 2 sure banker.

grin
grin

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by helinues: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

The questions they've been asking him so far, have they been "within the box"? Can your Parkinson diseased, pampers wearing, heroin dealing theif answer any question at all? "Recruit 50 million youth into the army... Feed them agbado, cassava... It's growing here", and you brainless zombies were clapping like geriatric apes. All these APC zombies and their unnecessary hate for Obi.

Toh

So you were saying?

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Tmberwolf1: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kyase:

Why your candidate no fit come forward with the truth?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Kyase(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Why your candidate no fit come forward with the truth?
The truth is slow and it takes time, but you see lies, its damn fast...
Anything bad travels faster

1 Like

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Tmberwolf1: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kyase:

The truth is slow and it takes time, but you see lies, its damn fast...
Anything bad travels faster
The truth is "slow" and your candidate can't come forward with it... Is he scared? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Kyase(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

The truth is "slow" and your candidate can't come forward with it... Is he scared? grin
I don't have any candidate yet
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Sergio101(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
helinues:

Are you just knowing Obi?? grin

Have you forgotten what he did to a whole professor for you to be saying this?

Well....I haven't forgotten.

"The reason why we were where we where" cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by helinues: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sergio101:

Are you just knowing Obi?? grin

Have you forgotten what he did to a whole professor for you to be saying this?

Well....I haven't forgotten.

"The reason why we were where we where" cheesy grin

That was a pronunciation issue. How about Obi lying ridiculously with figures?
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
As usual, they will run away! However, debates don't determine the winner of elections in Nigeria because most people make electoral decisions based on tribe, religion and money (vote-buying).

And this is EXACTLY why Nigeria is in the mess it’s in today! Had there been a debate in 2015…and all major contestants obligated to attend, then daft Nigerians that voted for Buhari could have seen what the rest of us saw from the get-go….that Buhari is visionless, tribalist, empty and vengeful! Daft Nigerians are toeing the same path again with Tinubu!

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
The elections are a few months away….less than a year actually! Can anyone post links or YouTube clips showing where Tinubu or even Atiku are making the rounds of tv stations across the country and being grilled by hard-nosed anchors on their policies and vision for Nigeria!? So far, it’s only Peter Obi i’ve seen doing the rounds!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
We say we’re copying democracy from the west! Is this the way they do their own selection of party flag-bearers and go on to campaign!? This is why our National Assembly is almost filled to the brim with airheads and olodos!

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Afamed: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Osashalom:
Greetings nairalanders, as I read through the allegation the Peter obi have something to do with 250m naira blabla bla. I also saw a post say soludo Debunked the claim that the $20m invested by Peter obi for anabra state is now worth $100m. Don't forget soludo is not saying Obi didn't invest such money , he is only saying it's not yet worth $20m. I don't know if you have keenly listen to me Obi speak so far, the facts are amazing. What I am now asking us nairalanders is are you sure other candidates will be able to face Peter Obi for debate during presidential debate during next year elections.
Nobody can face him with his Chinese data

17 Likes

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Kingspin(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sophisticated should imply credible voting.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Tingotoe: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Osashalom:
Greetings nairalanders, as I read through the allegation the Peter obi have something to do with 250m naira blabla bla. I also saw a post say soludo Debunked the claim that the $20m invested by Peter obi for anabra state is now worth $100m. Don't forget soludo is not saying Obi didn't invest such money , he is only saying it's not yet worth $20m. I don't know if you have keenly listen to me Obi speak so far, the facts are amazing. What I am now asking us nairalanders is are you sure other candidates will be able to face Peter Obi for debate duyring presidential debate during next year elections.
They probably can't face but hey lets face it Nigeria. It's not your intellectual sagacity that will get you elected but your connection
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Sergio101(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
helinues:

That was a pronunciation issue. How about Obi lying ridiculously with figures?

Obi supporters did. Not Obi.

He will level all in dialogue

1 Like

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Of course obi will be the most eloquent compared to the rest of them

But is obi gonna win??
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by ChiefSosa(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

I'm sure you'll also sing my praises if i promise you Agbado and yam.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by kponkedenge(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2022
Kyase:

Same way Buhari lied to you but you lapped it up and voted for him.... And you're now suffering for it.... But you're not satisfied, so you want to vote Tinubu in to completely finish you kpata kpata.

Democracy is a weird form of government whereby the less informed are always keen to vote based on urgent 5k like in Ekiti State or tribal and religious sentiments.

Shebi fuel don dey scare small small and government is already planning to increase to N185, but as you're so much used to suffering that it has become a part and parcel of you.... You don't care.... You go still queue up for hot sun and vote your oppressors become of tribal and religious sentiments.

Enjoy your suffering in advanced.
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by Kyase(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2022
kponkedenge:

Same way Buhari lied to you but you lapped it up and voted for him.... And you're now suffering for it.... But you're not satisfied, so you want to vote Tinubu in to completely finish you kpata kpata.

Democracy is a weird form of government whereby the less informed are always keen to vote based on urgent 5k like in Ekiti State or tribal and religious sentiments.

Shebi fuel don dey scare small small and government is already planning to increase to N185, but as you're so much used to suffering that it has become a part and parcel of you.... You don't care.... You go still queue up for hot sun and vote your oppressors become of tribal and religious sentiments.

Enjoy your suffering in advanced.
Lol
Read my previous comments
I attack tinubu pass wetin I dey do obi
Atiku na my regular man
I don't even have a candidate yet, so what are you saying
Re: Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2022
What's Pitobi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? / An Honest Apology To My Igbo Friends And To All PO Supporters / See How Peter Obi Managed Flooding That Affected Anambra And Kogi In 2012 (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.