Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Need Your Assistance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Assistance (570 Views)

My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Mr. Seun I Need Your Assistance Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Assistance by Das1mama: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, in spirit of Truth countless times have created a thread seeking for a job in different platforms here in nairaland, am a single dad with my son hustling just to survive the hardship of the country and i know am not the only one in this scenario, my son is in his last class and presently the head boy of his school and the class monitor and preparing for his common entrance examination but recently he has being missing classes due to my inability to provide some of his primary needs at school precisely his school fees which they have not being allowing him to go to school and it's really affecting his studies and my intention is that i believe that my son is capable and competent to receive scholarship in the said examination and this continuous absence is not helping and encouraging at all. pls if there's any kind of work i can do to raise #18500, i swear to God Almighty that created me I'm very much ready to do anything for my son. Am begging everyone in God most high name to help me in anyway you can. Thanks and God Bless you all. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Well I can't give much... But I was touched! I appreciate single parents! God bless you for your efforts... And your son, I know he loves and respects and appreciates you for all you've done... I'm being raised by a single mom... She's sacrificed a lot... And I wouldn't hesitate to die for her...

I hope you get the help you need...

Lemme get your acct number... I'll send something tomorrow... smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Assistance by elimsun(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
I'm touched by your act of charity. May you never lack in all that you do. If I had, I'd have supported too. God bless you once more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Assistance by elimsun(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Das1mama:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, in spirit of Truth countless times have created a thread seeking for a job in different platforms here in nairaland, am a single dad with my son hustling just to survive the hardship of the country and i know am not the only one in this scenario, my son is in his last class and presently the head boy of his school and the class monitor and preparing for his common entrance examination but recently he has being missing classes due to my inability to provide some of his primary needs at school precisely his school fees which they have not being allowing him to go to school and it's really affecting his studies and my intention is that i believe that my son is capable and competent to receive scholarship in the said examination and this continuous absence is not helping and encouraging at all. pls if there's any kind of work i can do to raise #18500, i swear to God Almighty that created me I'm very much ready to do anything for my son. Am begging everyone in God most high name to help me in anyway you can. Thanks and God Bless you all. Amen.

May God bring open doors and helpers for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Assistance by Das1mama: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
elimsun:

May God bring open doors and helpers for you
Amen!! brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Assistance by Das1mama: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Well I can't give much... But I was touched! I appreciate single parents! God bless you for your efforts... And your son, I know he loves and respects and appreciates you for all you've done... I'm being raised by a single mom... She's sacrificed a lot... And I wouldn't hesitate to die for her...

I hope you get the help you need...

Lemme get your acct number... I'll send something tomorrow... smiley
Thank you so much sir, God's Blessings will never depart away from you and your family Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Das1mama:
Thank you so much sir, God's Blessings will never depart away from you and your family Amen
I'll send you something tomorrow... I don't have much... But just to help...

You can clear your bank details... I've saved them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Assistance by Das1mama: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
elimsun:
I'm touched by your act of charity. May you never lack in all that you do. If I had, I'd have supported too. God bless you once more
Thank you sir for your words, and sincerely i appreciate your care and concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Assistance by Das1mama: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

have done that sir, God Bless you.
Re: I Need Your Assistance by Das1mama: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

Good afternoon ma, pls should in case you send it let me know, as i have problem in receiving Alert and have tried rectifying it after series of complaint and filling forms in my bank but still the same issues. once again ma, God Bless you. Amen.
Re: I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Das1mama:
Good afternoon ma, pls should in case you send it let me know, as i have problem in receiving Alert and have tried rectifying it after series of complaint and filling forms in my bank but still the same issues. once again ma, God Bless you. Amen.
Yes... I was busy yesterday... Today... I need to use a pos... Can't transfer... It's a promise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Assistance by Das1mama: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yes... I was busy yesterday... Today... I need to use a pos... Can't transfer... It's a promise...
ok ma thank you so much i really appreciate your kind gesture and God blessings shall never depart away from you. Amen.
Re: I Need Your Assistance by lordnkem000(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
i pray u get the help u crave. life is hard for most of us. please lets help him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Assistance by Das1mama: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
lordnkem000:
i pray u get the help u crave. life is hard for most of us. please lets help him
God Blessings on you sir. Appreciate your kindness

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Assistance by Das1mama: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
God be praised, i thank you all for your kind words, supports and efforts as God has used a vessel of Honour in Nairaland to wipe away my tears and pains to pay my debt; which I created a thread soliciting for my son's school fees. full payment of #18500 has been paid, may joy never depart away from you and your families. I'm actually short of words to appreciate you more but one thing i Know every good work comes with great rewards. Sir i might know you in person but God knows you more. all your hidden and secret prayers unto the Lord, my God of wonders has tended to them already. My son and i are very grateful. God!!!! i worship your Holy mighty name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Dj Played I'M COMING At Children's Party / Why It's Wrong To Say, "I Don't Double Date". / I Need A Special Male Friend In Festac / Amuwo Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.