Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends (454 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Gistmania1: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends - See Reasons

https://trendytalker.com/slay-queen-advises-young-girls-in-their-20s-to-date-multiple-boyfriends-see-reasons/

1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Chaos14: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nawa o No wonder she is still single siofra datboredberri and candidlady let me see what your input is
Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chaos14:
Nawa o No wonder she is still single siofra datboredberri and candidlady let me see what your input is

Why would I need two boys or more?

If I date you... Then it's just you... No one else...

And I won't date any son of Adam for his money... Neither am I interested in settling down...

So there's no need to put my eggs in many baskets...

Btw... I'm 19... Not yet 20...

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Chaos14: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

Why would I need two boys or more?

If I date you... Then it's just you... No one else...

And I won't date any son of Adam for his money... Neither am I interested in settling down...

So there's no need to put my eggs in many baskets...

Btw... I'm 19... Not yet 20...
Your sweet and innocent don't let anyone ruin you life
Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
"Which means their holes will experience strenuous digging until it expand to a size wider than the mouth of a volcano"...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chaos14:
Your sweet and innocent don't let anyone ruin you life
I'm neither... smiley

I'm the jealous type...

I treat you the way I want to be treated...
Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Chaos14: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
I'm both... smiley
I'm not the jealous type
I treat you the way I want to be treated...
awwn
Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chaos14:
awwn
The edit... You're so sweet! Thank you! smiley

But I get jealous... I could murder a cheating boyfriend...
Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Boogyman557: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Chaos14: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
The edit... You're so sweet! Thank you! smiley

But I get jealous... I could murder a cheating boyfriend...
Cheating...
what about a boyfriend that only uses his eyes
Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chaos14:
Cheating...
what about a boyfriend that only uses his eyes
grin

Same thing... He should goan write his will... angry
Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Chaos14: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

Same thing... He should goan write his will... angry
Hmmm i should be carefull but we could work on it. Before you go and kill someone child
Re: Slay Queen Advises Young Girls In Their 20’S To Date Multiple Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chaos14:
Hmmm i should be carefull but we could work on it. Before you go and kill someone child
Lol! Yes... No mention of your ex... Don't look at any girl... grin

I'm not petty... You can have female friends... That's perfectly okay!

Atleast you know I'll be faithful...

(1) (Reply)

No Topic yet / Man Of God Catches Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor (video) / Witch Caught On Live Video Performing Bizarre Things At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.