Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's (40929 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Give them some break biko.
Its not always their fault.

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

I have also read a story of how a man died, 2weeks to his marriage, would u blame the woman?

Some women prepare for marriage, and on wedding day, husband was nowhere to be found, ring sef dem no see.

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.

370 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Candidlady: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
sad

They will chop off your head for this post... do wear a protective gear

They are coming for you

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
See them, attacking me, like i was the curse of their misfortune

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by YoungLionken(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
You're right..

Again, some ladies are just unlucky when it comes to finding true love..

Too many men/suitors proposing love, heaven and earth to one woman (I can't lie, if I were a woman, I would be confused as well), hence the mistakes in choice by the woman..

Most men lie (though a necessary tool, no thanks to women who find comfort in it) alot...

264 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by longetivity(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:
No be today dem start to call me simp grin
Jennifer when did you become a Man cheesy

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
longetivity:
Jennifer when did you become a Man cheesy
Kunle, Did i ever tell u i was a lady?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by longetivity(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:

Did i ever tell u i was a lady?
Yeah cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Samuelnze(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Some men left because they stopped seeing what attracted them to the ladies at first... Ladies can form ehh, especially those with nothing in their brains.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by toujurs: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Biggest lie. Greed and selfishness is what rendered a lot of ladies still single at early 30's. I am telling you, leave this thing you are saying. Most Nigerian women are easily decieved by what they see, very easy to decieve them, if you have a good ride and a good apartment, where they can come over for the weekend, irrespective of if you truely love them or not, it's when you eat her coochie, that is when she will begin to ask you, if you truely love her, and plan on marrying her. Yea there are decent and matured ladies who understands whats involved getting into a relationship with a decent man, who has a respectful life. But they are very few, very very few, that is why, most guys, just eat these girls to stupor, and dump afterwards, for the next babe.

320 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by toujurs: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Samuelnze:
Some men left because they stopped seeing what attracted them to the ladies... Ladies can form ehh.
Fake life style

20 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Candidlady: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:
No be today dem start to call me simp grin

I just felt u guys should act as humans and give ladies some respect if they deserve it.
Acting as a human in public has never killed an erection before

Can a wolf behave like a sheep undecided

They are all animals
Ego won't even let em breathe
They would rather drown than admit the truth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
toujurs:
Biggest lie. Greed and selfishness is what rendered a lot of ladies still single at early 30's. I am telling you, leave this thing you are saying. Most Nigerian women are easily decieved by what they see, very easy to decieve them, if you have a good ride and a good apartment, where they can come over for the weekend, irrespective of if you truely love them or not, it's when you eat her coochie, that is when she will begin to ask you, if you truely love her, and plan on marrying her. Yea there are decent and matured ladies who understands whats involved getting into a relationship with a decent man, who has a respectful life. But they are very few, very very few, that is why, most guys, just eat these girls to stupor, and dump afterwards, for the next babe.
u said a lot of ladies go for material things which could be true.

But u cant take away the fact that some are just victims of other circumstances.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Candidlady: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:

But u cant take away the fact that some are just victims of other circumstances.

Agreed that the ladies go for material things in a relationship

Kindly ask him what the guys go for in a relationship undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Killerbag36: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:

Why re contradicting ur sef which circumstances nigeria girls will never learn good car nd house finish
Abeg they deserve wat they get
Look around the world u will know that its only nigeria girls dat re different money minded people they don't want to work

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Killerbag36:

Why re contradicting ur sef which circumstances nigeria girls will never learn good car nd house finish
Look around the world u will know that its only nigeria girls dat re different money minded people they don't want to work
If i answer this ur post, e go be like say i am bias and one-sided in judgment.

Let me allow the ladies to reply u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Candidlady: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Killerbag36:

Smh
Would have thrown shades at the women in your family but Ido respect my gender

Have a lovely night rest yaro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by toujurs: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:

[/b]But u cant take away the fact that some are just victims of other circumstances[b].
Yes, you are right on the bolded, i know a very decent lady, that dated a very stupid man.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.
You last lines killed it.
All females are trying hard to be better. No man should compound issues of any girl.
Shame on all redpillers on this site. May you all drink sour and eat sour.
Cos una don dey quote me, you all ll not eat good. Bunch of wicked boys with no life.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Killerbag36: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Smh
Would have thrown shades at the women in your family but Ido respect my gender

Have a lovely night rest yaro

Shady abi
Shade of spade i greet u
U know the truth its bitter

11 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Killerbag36: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

All females are trying hard to be bette. No man should compound issues of any girl.

Starting from ur dad nd brother tongue

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

All females are trying hard to be bette. No man should compound issues of any girl.
Anty, redpillers will not drink sour.

It was never intended to insult ladies and termed every mature man a simp.

NL boys have successfully put a different meaning into it.

Infact redpilling is "seduction, maturity and power" all put into one.

Whenever i see u, candidlady and most NL females insult redpill, i just shake my head for u lots

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Demigod22: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
This life no balance at all.

While we have ladies that are in four different solid serious relationships, others don't even have one.

OP, you are very correct, we have ladies that put their early years into their career, ladies that wants something meaningful and genuining but don't meet guys that are intentional about relationship.

But, those type of ladies are few. The majority of them are whoring and exploring different gbola at early years, thinking that's the life, but if Buhari tenure will elapse,then what is kpekus that won't expired?

These girls bashing in their lack of foresight and myopic tendency, busy setting unrealistic expectations and silly standards for men to attain before dating them, so what do you expect?

Even my coursemate, a girl posted on her Facebook about how a girl shouldn't be with a man that can't support her financially, and I smiled. What happen to the modern feminist and independent lady supporting her man?

When I listen to some girls talk or read their post on Facebook, I am usually amused and eternally grateful to God for creating me a man.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Demigod22: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Give them some break biko.
Its not always their fault.

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.

The standard was set by the society, then who is the society? Both man and woman.

When you get to burial, who always maltreat the widow and shave the widow's hair? The fellow women.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Demigod22:

The standard was set by the society, then who is the society? Both man and woman.

When you get to burial, who always maltreat the widow and shave the widow's hair? The fellow women.
i knew u got my point sha.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Biafranodogwu55: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

Grown-ups dey talk small pikin dey put mouth

Chai!!

Nairaland sefh!!

4 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by blinking001(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Every single one of them (evening newspapers) are to be held responsible for their misfortunes when it comes to them still being unmarried.
Greed, solipsism, stupidity, high handedness, gluttony and wickedness are the reason why most evening newspapers will never find their future husbands.

Men are the price.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by AfroKnight: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lies.

At some point or the other in their 20’s, all those women met at least 3 guys who would have been great husbands to them. They didn’t give the men any chance cos of baseless pride and conceit, or they preferred heartbreakers.

In hindsight, they can see which men actually wanted them for marriage and which didn’t.

This reminds me of one babe (a friend of mine) who was considering one player like that. I warned her several times. She even accused me of being jealous and a hater. She accused me of secretly wanting her but that certainly was not the case, cos she was not even my type.

Everyone knew this guy was only going to break her heart. They couldn’t warn her but I didn’t send her. I told her straight. It was funny sha cos She had just left one player and was about to fall for another. And there was a serious decent guy by the side who was dying for her. She kept friendzoning that one. grin Responsible guy, enterprising and a kind person. Lol.

Long story short, she got heartbroken again. Surprise surprise. The friendzoned guy too was a mumu, instead make him find another chick, he was still hanging around but they never dated cos she still didn’t see him as suitable when all he ever did was care for her. I graduated before them anyway and left them to their silly situationship. Last I heard, she’s still single. I don’t know where the other guy is.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Baronthecelebri: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

They will chop off your head for this post... do wear a protective gear

They are coming for you
tomboy how are you

3 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Baronthecelebri: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
AfroKnight:
Lies.

At some point or the other in their 20’s, all those women met at least 3 guys who would have been great husbands to them. They didn’t give the men any chance cos of baseless pride and conceit, or they preferred heartbreakers.

In hindsight, they can see which men actually wanted them for marriage and which didn’t.

This reminds me of one babe (a friend of mine) who was considering one player like that. I warned her several times. She even accused me of being jealous and a hater. She accused me of secretly wanting her but that certainly was not the case, cos she was not even my type.

Everyone knew this guy was only going to break her heart. They couldn’t warn her but I didn’t send her. I told her straight. It was funny sha cos She had just left one player and was about to fall for another. And there was a serious decent guy by the side who was dying for her. She kept friendzoning that one. grin Responsible guy, enterprising and a kind person. Lol.

Long story short, she got heartbroken again. Surprise surprise. The friendzoned guy too was a mumu, instead make him find another chick, he was still hanging around but they never dated cos she still didn’t see him as suitable when all he ever did was care for her. I graduated before them anyway and left them to their silly situationship. Last I heard, she’s still single. I don’t know where the other guy is.

God bless you, that's how they are. You'll see a girl leave decent guys and follow cultist guys,

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by ITbomb(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Evening newspaper don drop quote

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
How much did they pay you op?

4 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Baronthecelebri: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
1-when she come we'll have sex before she eat.
2- we'll have 2 rounds of sex before she go.
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.