Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,870 members, 7,848,534 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

How A Man Should Please A Lesbian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Man Should Please A Lesbian (2024 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Beehive01: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
so dumbo that you didn't realize on time that you are an empty-headed cloner
I swear very dumbo that he went to clone ladymissile account grin grin
I trust ladymissile let her surface first that cloner go run deactivate the account grin

I thought when a normal human being claim a feminine account that he or she ought to act feminine to tally and correspond to the person's username grin
He is so dumbo that he is not observing that grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Morrigan008: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
funny enough I work remotely for an organization in Canada, my monthly remuneration can feed you and your poverty stricken generations.
I'm a tech guy that's why I have all the time to troll bastards like you while still multi tasking and getting paid.
Send me your account number cos it's obvious you're frustrated with life due to poverty
you are more empty-headed than I thought you are grin grin
I will love to measure the extent of your idiotism grin
You work remotely for an organization in canada??! grin
I swear you don't know how to lie, you are more dumber than a dead brain cells grin
canada is an epicenter for lgbtqia community
Most lgbtqia community resides there grin
you are a poverty-stricken wretched destitute from the slums
You are not even worth my toes, I can feed you, your family, your parents and entire lineage and my account wont shake
I worth a million times more than your miserable soul

1 Like

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by omolasho: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2022
We may not be holy o but one thing we still have is fear of God. We ain't interested in your satanic merchandise you accursed!
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Morrigan008: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Beehive01:
I trust ladymissile let her surface first that cloner go run deactivate the account grin

I thought when a normal human being claim a feminine account that he or she ought to act feminine to tally and correspond to the person's username grin
so he cloned ladymissile account??! shocked shocked
I observed that as well too grin
I checked the date the real ladymissile registered her account on this forum and checked the day the so called pathetic empty-headed cowardice cloner registered and i must say you are right grin grin
The real cloner is the one I am chatting with right now grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Morrigan008: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2022
omolasho:
We may not be holy o but one thing we still have is fear of God. We ain't interested in your satanic merchandise you accursed!
you are under a curse for not being holy grin
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Morrigan008: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
Canada being the epicenter of LGB whatever has nothing to do with the fact that I get remunerated every month and the income I earn is more than enough to take your generations out of everlasting poverty.
This day I place a word to you that the next time your lesbian partner uses a strapon to Bleep your pussy, the strapon will break inside and since it can only be surgically removed, you will die and not recover during the operation to remove the strapon that was stucked deep into your pussy.
No be curse, na fact and e go happen soon
before I start with you, you better deactivate that fake account before thunder roast you dead,because me and you know quite well you are not ladymissile grin
you are a moronic dullard grin
You should be ashamed of yourself that you are working in a community that upholds homosexuality grin grin if at all you stay in canada, but I strongly doubt you stay in canada because if you mention this your crap to anyone in the LGBTQIA community you should have been dead by now grin
I know those homosexuals in canada they don't take and tolerate trash because they will kill you for horseshit(they have laws backing them up) and they have capital punishment for Idiotic dullards like you there.
As you are now, you can't feed yourself, you can't provide three square meals for yourself
You are living in servere penury and you are not residing in canada anything grin
Someone like you haven't even crossed ghana not to talk of canada you are nothing but a local ekuke grin
Like I said the money I have in my account can feed you, your siblings, your family, your parents and entire lineage till infinity grin
From this moment I place a word to you, the next time you talk crap about homosexuality, you will suffer from severe postrate cancer,penis cancer and jaundice and it will be incurable, you will not die immediately but you will live a little while to suffer the pains, torture and tormentations of the calamity you brought upon yourself before you die in a shameful and sorrowful manner.
Mark my words, I am stating the fact here and it will happen sooner or soonest

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Beehive01: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
so he cloned ladymissile account??! shocked shocked
I observed that as well too grin
I checked the date the real ladymissile registered her account on this forum and checked the day the so called pathetic empty-headed cowardice cloner registered and i must say you are right grin grin
The real cloner is the one I am chatting with right now grin
I swear the maggot is a full blown dumbo
Infact his Stupidity has overriped grin
Let the real ladymissile surface this fake empty-headed ladymissile go deactivate his account leave his shadow run grin

1 Like

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Morrigan008: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
O My God.
the level of your illiteracy is despicable.
So at over 30 years of your life and still counting you don't know the meaning of a remote job?
I didn't say I was in Canada
Fool, working remotely means
employees doing their jobs from
home with computers and delivering services (web designing, content creation and database managament) to organizations in Canada
I reside in Calabar, Cross River State and I get paid every month in dollars..
Try and get exposed cos from the way you reason, it's obvious you're a village.
I'd advised you to enroll for UTME next year and try and go to school. it helps
you are a dumbwitted Chuckleheaded dunce cheesy
You typed you work 'remotely in canada, you didn't give specific explanation to that, you would have stated it clearly that you worked remotely while in nigeria, to clear the air for certainty dumbo grin grin
I know you don't even reside in canada and you will never reside there because I swear those ferocious gays will kill you grin
And I strongly doubt you work remotely for an organization in canada while you are in nigeria grin

Try and be learned, trained and educated in life grin
It is obvious you are a bush underdeveloped naentherdal still trying to catch up with city life grin
I will advise you to start afresh going back to pre-nursery, nursery, primary, secondary and university to be reoriented, readjusted and realigned for life grin

1 Like

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by care4you: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
O My God.
the level of your illiteracy is despicable.
So at over 30 years of your life and still counting you don't know the meaning of a remote job?
I didn't say I was in Canada
Fool, working remotely means
employees doing their jobs from
home with computers and delivering services (web designing, content creation and database managament) to organizations in Canada
I reside in Calabar, Cross River State and I get paid every month in dollars..
Try and get exposed cos from the way you reason, it's obvious you're a village.
I'd advised you to enroll for UTME next year and try and go to school. it helps

The girl na confirm illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by DaInferno(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
ladybak47:
They are only few things a man can do to please a lesbian. Respect her sexual orientation,be her platonic friend, being a great wingman,by not trying to convert her and care for what they care about or go away
Lesbians seek female intimacy
A straight man seeking to Please a lesbian should ask himself if there is any man on the planet that can please HIM.
Would he like it if a male friend held his hand ?
Kissed him? wanted to have sex ? could some guy turn you gay??!
In other words, quit thinking about just what you want. Find someone who just want to be pleased by you.

A man trying to convert a lesbian is like a man trying to convert a straight man and hoping to someday be happy and fully satisfied in the relationship.
Just because she has a vagina it doesn't mean it is meant for male genitals, just because she has ovaries, it doesn't mean she is designed to carry babies fertilized from having sex with a man.And just because she is female it doesn't mean she is designed or meant for a male.
Drop any fantasy about being with a lesbian she Will never ever want you.

lol...
But Stop encouraging immorality undecided
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by care4you: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
come and eat my black a#ss grin

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Morrigan008: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=care4you post=114021164][/quote]come and eat my excreta grin
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by care4you: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
come and eat my puccy angry

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by PumpumPrince: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
A perfect post! Excellent!

Respect her sexual orientation... She's not a fetish...

If you don't... Do not complain that gay men keep hitting on you... Even after you've told them you're straight...

babes so are u sayin i can pleasce u by eaten yor turkeyronny?...i eat goood thou
will that make u happpier sir? smiley
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Morrigan008: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=care4you post=114021256][/quote]I swear you need to be dumped in the psychiatric hospital because you are mentally unstable and you are not aware of it grin
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by care4you: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
I swear you need to be dumped in the psychiatric hospital because you are mentally unstable and you are not aware of it grin

I will take it as a compliment

Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Lifeomann(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
the idiotic maggot have switched from lifeomann to fake Ladymissile grin
shey you no want leave this forum abi?
I will kill you I swear
Maggot
. Abeg life is life, and ladymissle is who she is. What the heck?
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Lifeomann(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beehive01:

. You are a first class fool. I didn't clone her attack. Capital bastard.
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Morrigan008: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lifeomann:

. You are a first class fool. I didn't clone her attack. Capital bastard.
you are an authenticated verified superior nitwit dipstick nutcase grin
You cloned her account overdeveloped almighty buffon grin
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Lifeomann(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
you are an authenticated verified nitwit dipstick nutcase grin
You cloned her account buffon grin
. I didn't. She talked to you her self. Damn!
Re: How A Man Should Please A Lesbian by Autobot05: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
ladybak47:
They are only few things a man can do to please a lesbian. Respect her sexual orientation,be her platonic friend, being a great wingman,by not trying to convert her and care for what they care about or go away
Lesbians seek female intimacy
A straight man seeking to Please a lesbian should ask himself if there is any man on the planet that can please HIM.
Would he like it if a male friend held his hand ?
Kissed him? wanted to have sex ? could some guy turn you gay??!
In other words, quit thinking about just what you want. Find someone who just want to be pleased by you.

A man trying to convert a lesbian is like a man trying to convert a straight man and hoping to someday be happy and fully satisfied in the relationship.
Just because she has a vagina it doesn't mean it is meant for male genitals, just because she has ovaries, it doesn't mean she is designed to carry babies fertilized from having sex with a man.And just because she is female it doesn't mean she is designed or meant for a male.
Drop any fantasy about being with a lesbian she Will never ever want you.

Flew away from sexual immorality and perversions

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna poses with her baby in new magazine photoshoot / She Tried Something New With Me (photo) / ~Guys: Can You Marry A Lady With A Gorimapa . . .?~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.