Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better (1416 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / I'm Feeling Bad For My Action. My Spirit Is Down / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
nice kiss hope u have you pvc
Is PVC the name of a beans
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by duduade: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Don't worry life begins at 40
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree I sight you?
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Feel you.. take your time and have a rethink aiit..
thanks I appreciate.
seen you attacked SEVERAL times on romance section, but today you got my respect.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

thanks I appreciate.
seen you attacked SEVERAL times on romance section, but today you got my respect.
Cheer up..life ain't some bed of roses..you gotta accept the fact that life is crazy and you gotta ride along aiit..
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cheer up..life ain't some bed of roses..you gotta accept the fact that life is crazy and you gotta ride along aiit..
I will when I have 225 gram of tm..2
I be okay, Just waiting till 9 before I swallow
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Akuko ndi arochukwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

I will when I have 225 gram of tm.
I be okay, Just waiting till 9 before I swallow
everything fit set tomorrow bro..

1 Like

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
everything fit set tomorrow bro..
that one dey, but na for people who get hope.
my hope is drained dry
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Zonefree(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
Zonefree I sight you?
Go and get your PVC
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Kingzeez10: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
Akuko ndi arochukwu.
Stop all this rubbish now. Why derail his thread?

1 Like

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

Is PVC the name of a beans
you love eating beans
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and get your PVC
To be candid,the procedure is over too much,the queue,the shouting....guy honestly m agoraphobic.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by henrimoto(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
Akuko ndi arochukwu.
... Kikikiki... This aunty wan wound me with laugh here. Kei! @ahnie, na real wa for you. Lolz... Btw. You know where arochukwu dey so ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

Kar'ka sa baki,ka ji ko.
why won't he?
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by unnot21(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
You need to read this book "Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins" he fits into your lifestyle, he failed early in life but never gave up, he bounced back at his middle age and he is very successful now.

Read about David Goggins or to get a more insight on his life listen to his full audiobook.

If you can get a hold of this book, Can't Hurt Me and read it religiously, you will thank me in the future.

A podcast of David on YouTube yo watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azROJC2YJ4g

Some comments and testimonies.

Remember, the best time to plant a tree was 25 years ago, the second best time to plant it is today.
Never give up, Stay Hard!!!

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ibechris(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
I feel like a living dead, 2016 I was the champ in town..fast forward to now am nothing.
just waking up every morning with no purpose in life!.

boy I fed last 3years now owns a house and 2 car.

The world has left me behind, I can't seem to fall on track.
A 39 yr old man fed by my aged parent

I recently resorted to drugs and it help to keep me down.

I did alot of bad in my early years, don't pity me.
I deserve every thing I'm getting now.

Calm down bros.

I was stubborn than u only that u may not understand.
I was once a notorious guy that every parent in my area avoided me like an Egyptian plague except my parents.

In fact,my problem became bad that even when other children commit anything bad in my absence,they will call my name. I was on the lips of everyone including little children but one day this whole thing changed.

My parents saw the change in me and that brought hope to me until I eventually gained admission and graduated. Today,I am the best among all my peers.
Relocated and got married and doing fine with my life.

Solution:

1. Relocate and start a new life.
2. Learn a trade as soon as possible if u can.
3. Humble yourself and stop comparing yourself with your mates.
4. Forget your past,as everyone has his or her past.
5. Blame no one for your inability to get to where u want to be.
6. Think! Think! and keep thinking of what to do and focus on it.

Good luck.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Now I m ready to advise you.
Change your mindset,you have already concluded on yourself that nothing blossoming can come into your life.

Change how you think....a friend once told me that.... problems are the flavours of life,it Al depends on how you tackle them.

I have seen many druggies getting it rightly at the last stage.

One thing I know is that...stop dwelling on the assets you owned in the past,focus on the present,it's not gonna be easy I know,life's a hard knock put in some efforts.

Make God restore back to you all what you have lost in a thousand folds.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
Now I m ready to advise you.
Change your mindset,you have already concluded on yourself that nothing blossoming can come into your life.

Change how you think....a friend once told me that.... problems are the flavours of life,it Al depends on how you tackle them.

I have seen many druggies getting it rightly at the last stage.

One thing I know is that...stop dwelling on the assets you owned in the past,focus on the present,it's not gonna be easy I know,life's a hard knock put in some efforts.

Make God restore back to you all what you have lost in a thousand folds.
used this your advise and shoved it in your assz.
I'm no druggie, i only take to ease The pressure. once again shove the advise in your assz.
ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 3:21am On Jun 21, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
used this your advise and shoved it in your assz.
I'm no druggie, i only take to ease The pressure. once again shove the advise in your assz.
ewu
Lol,Ile aye cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nnamdipapa(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

I'm lost
that point when your lost in life..
that point when you just wish when you sleep, never to wake up the next day.
that night you curse God, so that he can take his breath away.. you don't need it.
I fell real down.
life has moved far away from me.

I don't see myself standing up talkless running to catch up

You are not lost. Once still alive, you can you still have a fighting chance.

Don't throw the only life you have away. Look for a mentor and join a group. Also, stop comparing yourself to people you helped. Everyone case is different and just focus on working on yourself.
Its a selfish world and you have to pick yourself up.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2022
People have been advising you in your threads
but you're not heeding.
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by Polynek(m): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2022
Once there is life, there's hope.
Bro never give up.
Quitters never win and winners never quit.
Start from anywhere at all. It is never late
Wishing you the best
Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:

someone is seriously depressed, he then created a thread to narrate his ordeal and you're derailing and mocking him.
But we were all calling out denreledave for derailing your thread.
Now I can see the kind of evil woman you are.
Little wonder why your husband abandoned you cos he saw how useless you are.
I now understand why you keep begging people for money on this forum to support your akara business.
Fool.
cc whiteshield

no wonder why that ahnie fool has no husband but keeps raising bastards everywhere and call them her kids.
She's an idiot.
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Royalroy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:

someone is seriously depressed, he then created a thread to narrate his ordeal and you're derailing and mocking him.
But we were all calling out denreledave for derailing your thread.
Now I can see the kind of evil woman you are.
Little wonder why your husband abandoned you cos he saw how useless you are.
I now understand why you keep begging people for money on this forum to support your akara business.
Fool.
cc whiteshield

no wonder why that ahnie fool has no husband but keeps raising bastards everywhere and call them her kids.
She's an idiot.
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Royalroy
Rule 2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by ahnie: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
You bun.kums keep repeating same stale punchlines lolz grin grin.
We need to hear another punchlines grin grin
I need you duck.brains to clone my monicker and resurrect your alternates kiss

Bunch of damaged entities.
You were so pained by my comments that you had to create another acct today
To bicker.
Lolz****yimmu*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
I feel like a living dead, 2016 I was the champ in town..fast forward to now am nothing.
just waking up every morning with no purpose in life!.

boy I fed last 3years now owns a house and 2 car.

The world has left me behind, I can't seem to fall on track.
A 39 yr old man fed by my aged parent

I recently resorted to drugs and it help to keep me down.

I did alot of bad in my early years, don't pity me.
I deserve every thing I'm getting now.
Hello..are you still there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying a Picture? / When Is It Too Old To Have Kids? / Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.