Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage (17180 Views)

How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments / Ghanaian Airport Staff Caught After Stealing From Travelers (Video) / Airport Staff, Omoniyi, Hailed For Helping Passenger Retrieve Lost Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by rickleye: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Realists:
Corruptions has eaten deep into the fabric of our society.

Wrong !!!! Corruption is the fabric of our society.
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by drnoel: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfCILkqgoc0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What does passengers luggage have to do with payment of airport staff
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by RPG2020(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2022
E shock una

grin

Vote APC and PDP you are the problem of your problems grin
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by Rebuke: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Na passengers dey owe them money ni? That's silly of them. Let them go and seize the properties of their employers.

I'm happy it didn't happen the week I travelled though, anybody wey try that shit with me will regret it. Abi yhur employers told yhu we don't pay our fares ni?
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by tonyashburton: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2022
FAAN really?
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by Whoknowsme: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Realists:
Corruptions has eaten deep into the fabric of our society.
I tell you.
All those campaigning for Tinubu should come and see how he holds Lagos.
Imagine been owed 8 months salary and Tinubu's people are shouting he has done well in Lagos.
They better think twice oooo
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by swissgoldenpro2: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is really serious
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by Reference(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
kingamaa:
This is stupidity of the highest order.

Why transfer your issue with your management on the passengers.

Na wa o. Which kin tactics be that

That is how they get attention.
If this did not happen will you hear they have not been paid for six months.
The alternative will be to shut down the airports, but then government lackeys will accuse them of economic sabotage and being security threats and leaders will be emboldened by this to send the DSS after them..... not so.

So the tactics will be to 'bite and administer laxatives', like some hardy blood sucking predators I know.
We have cultivated a country where the leaders do not respect or dread the led so we stumble through day by day.

You dare not owe staff of Heathrow or JFK without serious consequences, that will see government intervention in a matter of hours.... not months..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by Nooner: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
6 Good months?
How do they feed themselves and their families and attend to other necessary stuffs,This is why it's always advisable to get a side hustle no matter the type of work you do.

By extorting incoming and outgoing travelers … I wonder why you ask this question on a platform like this… �
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by ufotunang: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wetin concern passengers luaguagge with your salaries... politicians that are in power and political positions have been coming to the airport to travel you did not seize their luaguagges.. nawaoooo
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by ufotunang: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
If it's me I will slap any of the airport staffs that seizes my luaguagge....I am not the one that caused your problems
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by ufotunang: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Buhari has destroyed and scattered this country....no sector is working... everywhere complains, protest, strike.... nawaoooo
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by ufotunang: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Have not paid airport workers for 6 months and the APC politicians in power wasted money by spending dollars on delegates during party primaries and buying votes during ekiti governorship election... nawaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by kingamaa(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Reference:

That is how they get attention.
If this did not happen will you hear they have not been paid for six months.
The alternative will be to shut down the airports, but then government lackeys will accuse them of economic sabotage and being security threats and leaders will be emboldened by this to send the DSS after them..... not so.

So the tactics will be to 'bite and administer laxatives', like some hardy blood sucking predators I know.
We have cultivated a country where the leaders do not respect or dread the led so we stumble through day by day.

You dare not owe staff of Heathrow or JFK without serious consequences, that will see government intervention in a matter of hours.... not months..

None the less, two wrongs don't make a right and still cannot justify their actions.

They should find other means to make the government respond to their grievances and not by attacking the innocent passengers.
Re: Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage by DONFASZY(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
No wonder
Airport workers
Na dem beg pass
Even to direct u to any office or even talk about ur flight
U pay settlement
Beg beg beg
Go to urinate
Begging
U won shit
Worse
E worst
U wil pay like N500 or more
To bring toiletries money
To open tap for u
Money
To pass dem money
Beggers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) / Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.