Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) (64852 Views)

Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Some of the Tinubu's hooligans and touts

4 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by smile11s(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by TallPck1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
grin
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
This guy own don dey too much self...E go just die one day

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Whoknowsme: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
foreshore:

Obviously the guy has never been ok. Nigerians always take inspiration from the wrong people or wrong thing
That's why most of our youths are in the condition they are. Imagine getting inspiration from this kind of yeyebrity. This guy shouldn't even be in music industry at all

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by jubrilcastle(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
whippersnapper:
Is it only me that hates this guy.
You dey learn where I dey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Whoknowsme: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
jubrilcastle:

You dey learn where I dey
Me sef never liked him for one day

4 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by hammer567: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
GANGSTAR SEASON, BUNCH OF RETARDS.

I KNOW SAY THEM MUST COPY BURNA MISTAKE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Whoknowsme:
God forbid this kind of role model. This guy should be taken to rehab for immediate transformation.

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Mikester: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
whippersnapper:
Is it only me that hates this guy.

You're not alone.

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by foreshore(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Whoknowsme:
That's why most of our youths are in the condition they are. Imagine getting inspiration from this kind of yeyebrity. This guy shouldn't even be in music industry at all

So sad bro

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Oplomo: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fame + money +No home training = Disaster.

Guy is going back to poverty faster than he can ever imagine. grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Truthshotcrazy: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Always in the news for the wrong reasons

3 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by hammer567: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Keep celebrating a man in dire need of mental ' physical therapy and rehabilitation.

Keep tagging it grace until he kills someone.

See the mumu reason for the jungle justice,sef undecided

Looks like role model has new meaning these days.

With people like these as role models.

DIDN'T HE JUST WELCOME A BABY?

MAYBE NA MAD WOMEN DEY OPEN KPEKUS FOR HIM. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oplomo:
Fame + money +No home training = Disaster.

Guy is going back to poverty faster than he can ever imagine. grin

Well captured !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Geesconnect: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Davido and Chioma flies in an helicopter to meet drake at Toronto. They're scared of heights

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54rydyYxkl0
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Ijakumo1: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Illiteracy is a terrible disease, if you're afflicted you literally cannot function properly in today's world.

Sunday Igboho got into everlasting problem due to illiteracy issues, similar to this Zazuu dude

4 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Role model for dirty stupid idiots, not youths. I only hear people saying the annoying crap he sang I can't type the senseless crap with my fingers, I believe only idiots should type such trash or say it and sing it and I never heard the song and I pray no idiot plays it in my presence, nobody I associate with play such kind of songs. How can the police say the urchin is a role model to youths or it was a typo error that was intended to be role model for Nigerian IDIOTS. I hope this dirty looking bush native Yoruba pig is dealt with.

6 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Afonja local agbero

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Memphitz357: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why is it so hard for you stupid bloggers to stop feeding this dirty, ignorant and no talent having muthafucka media attention?
You fools are the ones that keep urging him to continue doing more dumb sh!t cos the slowpoke know that you dumb bloggers will make it news. I hope this guy doesn't live to see the remainder of this year. I really really pray his stupidity kills him before 2022 ends.
Dirty gremlin looking muthafucka!!!
Tueh!!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by nedekid: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
How does he say it again? OTI ZEH! grin
He better get a lawyer fast, cause I smeel him being used as a scape goat after the burna boy saga.
Meanwhile, he should not bother asking the CP if he knows his networth. grin
NB: Just saw the video, he shoukd reach out to the guy asap. Settle him sharp shap. The guy will now collaborate that it was all fake and he was not assaulted. They were only acting for the "gram". grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
hammer567:

DIDN'T HE JUST WELCOME A BABY?

MAYBE NA MAD WOMEN DEY OPEN KPEKUS FOR HIM. grin grin

Looking at that picture up there .I am still thinking how they opened legs for him.

Where will I kiss or romance? I can't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Jking20(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Congrats to him! He just made a list of one of the foolish yeyeberity Nigeria has produced.

Zaazoooooo...
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by bola4dprec(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Police should stop promoting criminals. Let use Naira Marley and Gani Adams as a case study
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by ussv: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
This guy is gradually becoming money miss road.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

He's always been wild and seriously in need of help so decorum, respect and comportment is alien and strange to him.

Anyone expecting more from him is a joker.
Such an uncouth behavior

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Stargangz: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Otoge!! After arresting the idiot, he should be locked up with condem criminals just for 30mins with correct panelbeating. Lau lau bobo yi ti poju, the idiot na confirm money miss road.

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
So this is the mumu guy my ipob brothers are comparing to my Brymo
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Billygee2u: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/20/jungle-justice-police-order-portable-to-report-himself/
Deal mercilessly with him.
He's even an eyesore , destroyed his skin with yoruba bleaching soap.

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by ImoleNaija: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ti e gan ti po ju

A person who is destined to sleep on mat would always fall off the bed.

4 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Tmex(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Is this one a celeb or small abija?

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Odumogu03: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/20/jungle-justice-police-order-portable-to-report-himself/

Perfect example of money miss road �‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.