Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) (64873 Views)

Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2022
doggedfighter:
Keep celebrating a man in dire need of mental ' physical therapy and rehabilitation.

Keep tagging it grace until he kills someone.

See the mumu reason for the jungle justice,sef undecided

Looks like role model has new meaning these days.

With people like these as role models.

True. Its funny yet depressing what the world has come to.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Harddiskng(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2022
Most of the people that comment didn’t watch the video.

Even Pastor Adeboye once said anybody that messes with his wife his playing with his life.

I don’t support jungle justice but Imagine an e-diot behind your back to get your wife’s number just to say nonsense to her about you undecided

If you do anyhow you collect. Silence is not always the best answer for a fool.

I believe this most likely a skit though.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Foodforthought: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Mayhem1:
It's a pecknarm production no introduction let the the nine clap him fvck with the acting get clapped blow a chest in your back no acting ride with the magnum let the Mac ring fvcking pecky moody got my line got my trap snap if he reaches for my neckless tech lift
Your medicine dey on top table. Go take am

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2022
skit66:

very funny you didn't see the evil the victim did... the media is a very dirty place.. for God sake why will someone send messages to his wife to advise or perhaps warn him.... what was that suppose to mean.? i bet most of you here only jump to conclusions that's why the media easily play tricks on you..
If he has mistakenly killed the man will you be here saying this
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Keniwit(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2022
This guy always in the news 90percent of times for bad reasons. .
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by UnknownQueen(f): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2022
Delaw135:

No, it doesn't work like that.. he will quickly settle that guy in the video, and next thing they will claim it is a skit...trust me that is how they will settle it

I understand bro,
Nigeria is a place where anything goes , so I won't be surprised if the guy comes out to say it was a skit....

Poverty is one of the reasons so many things go wrong in the society..
Dude would be left with no choice than to sell Justice for Money....

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Kupere: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Mtchew.... Role model my foot
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Georgejeez: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Someone actually said this guy is sick , I actually disbelieved until now .
Guy needs to be incarcerated and made to undergo psychiatric therapy before he kills someone and destroys himself.

Imagine the beating , what if that kick from that hoodlum ended the victim's life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Kupere: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2022
To think the fool recorded it makes me think this Portable guy has gone haywire.....
What was he thinking? That the public will clap for him for that rascal act. Honestly I pray he should be dealt with seriously by the authority.
But something is telling me he may report himself and spin the tale to be a skit from him... Let's see how it pans out anyways.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Geeboy10(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by WeMoveNow: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
If this guy is not careful he'll just d.ie a very violent dea.th
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by cerpvad(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2022
This portable guy will self-destruct unless a drastic step is taken to save him from himself. After downloading his latest track titled 'e ku igara' , and listening for some moments, I had to press the delete button because it was made up rubbish grin grin
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
This guy is fast destroying himself with his anyhow attitude
No oh, na grace.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Elidrisy20: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2022
He is trying to establish his authority in the potopoto inland grin
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by asto70: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2022
whippersnapper:
Is it only me that hates this guy.
the guy is uncultured. Too rough.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by merits(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/20/jungle-justice-police-order-portable-to-report-himself/
The police are too slow on this matter,this guy need thorough discipline to calm him down.No matter what the guy does this is a complete assaults.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Onitola2: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2022
phransix2:
Akoi Grace, Akoi Mercy, Akoi Biza Biza
Blessing follow you, you are blessed
now AKOI PRISON
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by saintadeola: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na him go kill himself
Some of his video or doings are questionable
Overdo dey kill
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Stevo35: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
There should be Nothing like reporting himself . DPO should send 2 female police officers to pick him up' Because him shit no hard to park.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by staneless(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
See human being like say e rub shit for body
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Asceleb16(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
whippersnapper:
Is it only me that hates this guy.
No be only you mai diar
I'm very sure if hatred kills,dis guy for don die since cos na almost everybody hate am
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Omarionex: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'm more concerned about that Rosary on his neck� wth!
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
DonBenny77:

Role model no be by force.
No be every celebrity be role model.
Some years ago Burna came out openly and said he isn't one.
Naso you go call Bobrisky role model too
Read to comprehend
I should read to comprehend? shocked
Did you even take a second to read and appreciate the very thing you posted?
Role model..
A PERSON WHOSE SUCCESS CAN BE EMULATED BY OTHERS..
Especially by younger people..
And you are actually asking me to read and comprehend? grin
Ogbeni,by the very fact that you are successful,you are a role model..
You don't have to be an Angel,but you are a role model..
Some people are looking up to you as their inspiration..
Therefore you are a role model..
You don't have to like it..
You don't have to want it..
But YOU are a role model..
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
I should read to comprehend? shocked
Did you even take a second to read and appreciate the very thing you posted?
Role model..
A person whose success can be emulated by others..
Especially by younger people..
And you are actually asking me to read and comprehend? grin
Ogbeni,by the very fact that you are successful,you are a role model..
You don't have to be an Angel,but you are a role model..
Some people are looking up to you as their inspiration..
Therefore you are a role model..
You don't have to like it..
You don't have to want it..
But YOU are a role model..
"Can" be emulated not "should" or "must" Olodo
Shine teeth at your ignorance
Role model no be compulsory or by force.
So you must emulate someone successful through an illegal means.
For instance timaya say marijuana make am dey hammer
You go begin smoke marijuana to hammer too
Or make you be like Fela
Nigerians can mumu oh!
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by jpdoncumagain: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
This portable dude again?… this guy need go rehab oh. As many tins dey follo am..
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
DonBenny77:

"Can" be emulated not "should" or "must" Olodo
Shine teeth at your ignorance
Role model no be compulsory or by force.
So you must emulate someone successful through an illegal means.
For instance timaya say marijuana make am dey hammer
You go begin smoke marijuana to gamma
Or make you be like Fela
Nigerians can mumu oh!
Lol..
You are still pushing..
Can be emulated,means not everyone looks up to him..
That shouldn't be hard for you to understand.. grin
Even the Politicians that stole millions are role models to many..
A Serial killer is a role model..
Fela is a role model to many..
Hushpuppi na big time role model..
Timaya is a role model to many..
Why?
Because they are successful..
Whether illegally or not..
You don't ask to be a role model..
YOUR SUCCESS MAKES YOU A ROLE MODEL..
And you can sing and dance all you want..
The meaning of a role model is very clear..
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by ebezojo(m): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2022
This boy can't handle FAME
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

I understand yoruba very well and his music and voice are garbage. Terrible! Putting portable and talent in the same sentence is hilarious bro.

Remove Olamide's verse from the song that made him popular and you'll know it is wack.

Only his likes (Agbero, cultist, louts) will sit down to listen to the rubbish that comes out of his mouth.

I agree with you on most of what you said sir about him.
I have never met him my entire life and have no reasons to.
How I think is this. Music is a form of art. You have to have an audience that that like your form of act.

Even Fela, Wole Soyinka, Chinue Achebe etc started with their form of their art makes them to remembered and respected till today.

I don't think it's ok for anyone that hasn't created any piece of art their entire life to condemn another that tried to do it the way he knows how to do it.

If you think he's style is sick, kindly show us all the unsick others in your playlist and see we all have different opinions from responses to your post.

If you don't have any craft you craft you can brag about, don't criticize someone else that has a craft he or she can brag about.

If you can't cook, why would you blame someone that cooked for you it the food so much salt? You have to know how to do something should be done properly before blaming someone that tried when you haven't made any attempt yourself before. Would you prefer him to go into pickpocketing, armed robbery, yahoo, rituals etc when he knows music feeds him, his team and his family? Let the dude do his music the best way he he can do it.

Nobody here wrote his lyrics for him, that's creativity and creativity in arts attracts audiences that reason with it. He is creative in his own way even if you don't like him.

Many didnt like Fela too cos his style was unconventional . Now their upbrings still celebrating Fela. Leave the dude and let him do his part of art the way he knows how to do it. He has his fans and they're not complaining about his songs; it's is conduct people complain about - all that could be a publicity stunt anyways, his lawyers can argue that away in the courts if they're good.

Let's just appreciate anyone trying to make from whatever they think they can do.

Would we prefer our youths to become armed robbers, kidnappers, Yahoo boys etc when some of them can make something from the singing this dude chose and everyone is criticizing him for?

If you can sing better than him, let's listen to one of your songs right here.

If you haven't entered a studio before and sang anything, don't criticize someone that has done something you haven't achieved yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos / Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.