Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting (51757 Views)

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Vicjnr07: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na fabuu be dis joor.. we no buy am undecided
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by ofuonyebi: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
hello general gigor or whatever you call yourself, stop deceiving yourself..
how on earth were you able to count the no of the whole army of other countries fighting Russia who have died or alive or returned home
but you were NOT able to tell the whole world how many soldiers your useless blood sucking putting has sent to untimely grave
As at last publication, we were updated that krelim had lost at least, 9-Generals & 42-colonels
that was not inclusive of other level soldiers and officers

you and putin have not learn that it is a difficult thing to fight the whole world no matter how powerful you are
go and check records of history or ask the family of late Adolf-Hitler if you can find any of them...nonsense vomit

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by godofuck231: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mass suicide , are they aware of those ukrainian special forces soldiers when met with the Russian spetnas in above? And how they complained that in close quarters the Russian forces fought like demons ,it was impossible to even take a proper hit on them

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by PENNYSWAP: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

No.

Deceived by Radio Biafra's IPOB mouthpiece Simon Ekpa

They are all Okoros of IPOB and ESN

Emperor Putin should see Simon Ekpa as a legitimate war target in his role in recruiting stupid Igbo youths to go and die for Jewkraine.

Are you sick

I’m talking about international politics and you are bringing your ragtag lord to a sensitive discussion

Abeg , how is it doing you , is it doing you yaba left yaba left
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Funflipper: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Propaganda
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by chukwuibuipob: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
cool they are HEROES cool

Fight ON angry

cool
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good job Russia. Nairaland NATO Fanboys what are you waiting for? Ukraine needs you guys.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by swissgoldenpro2: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Very Sad
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Streetdreamx(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
those soldiers sent to Ukraine to fight must be southerners because north don't want to loose their army o
are northerners the only ones in the army?

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Are you sick

I’m talking about international politics and you are bringing your ragtag lord to a sensitive discussion

Abeg , how is it doing you , is it doing you yaba left yaba left

Well you Okoros are now in the cross hairs of Russia

This is what you get for always being a willing foolish goyim for Judas.

Enjoy your stay at the nearest Siberian gulag.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Heffalump(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
God1000:
Lies

Propaganda is one powerful machinery of war
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Bbbwings: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
Imagine soldiers that cannot even defeat boko haram in their own country is going fight Russia military forces, No be juju be that
cheesy grin
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by EgusiShankly: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
I refuse to believe this is true
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Awesometouch1: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you still believe any news from Russia after all the legendary lies and misinformation they've been spreading you must be brain dead.

They claim to have this kind of indept information yet they don't have accurate figures of their own casualties?

2 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by lilyheaven: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Instead of them to come and fight their political leaders that kept Nigeria like this, they went to fight Russia .
doggedfighter:
Na so !

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by caye(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Look at the rubbish you wrote

So Christ will come back to save the disinherited Jew rats that killed Him?

See why Christian Zionism is the most stupid contradicting ideology to ever be used to deceive them people.

Sir, the were deceived by the American-influenced KKK Pentecostal churches of Nigeria, in order to garner support for the fake Jewish state of Israel.
Good examples were that false teacher/ Pastor who wrote the "Left Behind" series and many others.
They deceived the black goyim to support a false Jewish state, which didn't have God's backing.

They will in future see their foolishness, if they survive.

2 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Panda7(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
under what line did russians recruit nigerians into their battle field??.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by melodyogonna(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
I dey laugh..
It's foolishness to go and die in a war that has nothing to do with you
Imagine Russia facing those countries that fought against them after settling with Ukraine
It's business for mercenaries. Fighting as a mercenary is almost as old as war.

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Georgejeez: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin Putin biko , they went on their own o , we did not send them , in fact they are black Americans not Nigerians , we deny them with all entirety .

Make dem no go use 9ja settle Western scores

2 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by faceland: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Black man die for a country with deep rooted Nazi ideology.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by nedekid: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
Imagine soldiers that cannot even defeat boko haram in their own country is going fight Russia military forces, No be juju be that
You sure say no be Niger Republic people them mean? You know say the spelling resemble.

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by stanluiz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
pansophist:

grin grin grin

Foolish Nigerians, your life were so useless that you decided to sacrifice it for the dying western empire. An empire that have enslaved your ancestors and suffocating you through their hegemony and imperialism.

I got no pity to give. The smart one returned, the Foolish one will die off. That's the rule of the game
Very foolish set of people.

Any Nigerian fighting in Ukraine deserves to be killed. The Russian Ukraine doesn't concern us , yet some foolish clowns are fighting the war.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by faceland: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
You will first gain victory in a war inside your own country before going to die in another country

Nigeria is not worth dying for (Especially as a minority). If a accepting country offer me opportunity, I would die forthat county (especially if they honor my family afterwards with citizenship). However, the Nazi infested shithole Ukraine is not worth dying for.

It's not every Nigerian that fear death (something inevitable).
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by legba1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
How come they have such accurate data of inflow , deaths and outflows... They not even talking average.... Lies men
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
they thought war are like BIA (Brothers in arms) or war film.

if you're a gamer, just play battlefield 5 or COD vanguard and connect your console to a home theater.
concentrate on the game and at a point you'll get lost in the game.
some said such games are traumatizing to the players.
that's half of what a real war looks like.
imagine not knowing when and where the next Russian shell will land.
big cap

My bullets so big I could be somewhere in zone 6 , fuxk around and hit a nigga in Russia
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by uchennaq(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Believe Russia media at your own peril.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Abubakaristy: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
not at all
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by SeriouslySense(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Who made you the Judge, how did you become the Judge, Judgement belongs to God.

Yes God will save who he choose to save according to his word and mercies.

All will give account for their words and deeds to God. smiley

ChiefJusticeFuc:

Look at the rubbish you wrote

So Christ will come back to save the disinherited Jew rats that killed Him?

See why Christian Zionism is the most stupid contradicting ideology to ever be used to deceive them people.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Who made you the Judge, how did you become the Judge, Judgement belongs to God.

You are an idiot.

Drawing some one to correction is not judgement.

Jesus and all the Prophets condemned sin where they saw it.

Condemning evil does not equate to passing judgement as judgement always has a punishment attached to it.

Did I punish you for being an obvious Jewish programmed fake christian ?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by SeriouslySense(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy haha.

You sound like illogical, but i may say this, its that, God makes his rain to fall on the good and bad, his sun shines on all, but at the end of the age, all will give account to God.

My brother, i will now do something worthwhile, pls excuse me. Stay well.

ChiefJusticeFuc:

You are an idiot.

Drawing some one to correction is not judgement.

Jesus and all the Prophets condemned sin where they saw it.

Condemning evil does not equate to passing judgement as judgement always has a punishment attached to it.

Did I punish you for being an obvious Jewish programmed fake christian ?

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by edosignature(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Glory glory to mother Russia. Those who wish mother Russia evil will surely be brought to their kneels.

A greater & more prosperous Russia is emerging, know this & have peace.

Glory glory to mother Russia...!!!
God Almighty lead, guard & protect Vladimir Putin...!!!
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by modsfucker: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:

They are volunteer fighters, or mercenaries if you like, not soldiers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.