Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street (40135 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Krak:

Prove me wrong
Karate kid is about the sport karate.
Re: Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street by Krak(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eaziimoney:

Karate kid is about the sport karate.

The one that features Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith? Go and watch it again. I am not talking about Mr Miyagi and Daniel's Karate Kid. I am talking about the one that featured Jackie Chan.
Re: Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street by Bobbiee: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
That's some racist shite but the Chinese deserves it. They do even worse to us in their country.
Re: Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street by MkenyaMatata(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Very funny, I have seen something similar on the streets of Nairobi. Every other Chinese-looking dude is Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee. Even the Koreans, Burmese and other people of similar ancestry, from N.America and elsewhere. grin grin grin

Most Africans believe they can't really be racist. I tend to lean heavily to this line of thought. However ignorant it may sound, not after all the sh*t that has been leveled against the black man, from all over the world. Africans can be PREJUDICED against other races not exactly racist. It is not even a laughing matter, we Africans are just nice people to every other Tom, Dick and Harry. Regardless of their colour, aliens with wierd body structures could land in Africa and we could still possibly live with them in peace. Infact they might just have the time of their lives in Africa.

Our fellow black Africans from other tribes, ethnicities and religions on the other hand, face the hardest of times each and every day. We are too exhausted and busy hating on each other, to have enough energy and time to hate on others.
Re: Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street by Cousin9999: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
[redacted]
Re: Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street by Ceejay57: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
my nation nah cruise.
Re: Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street by ikorodureporta: 2:20am On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
i just decided to watch and it really made my day cheesy cheesy
laff won kill me here
Re: Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street by seangy4konji: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2022
dem no see oraimo cord wipe am for neck

Trenches
Re: Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street by tck2000(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
lokotamak:
grin grin grin
Madness everywhere..see waiting person father they do for street.

gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... / Tanker Explosion At Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pictures, Video) / The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.