Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money (639 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money by Abuashman1: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hamissi Lugonda is a 40-year-old man who was born without hands and despite his condition, he can do a lot of things people with hands can't do

In his first interview with Afrimax English, Hamissi revealed that he used to live with his wife, Agnes Zuberi in his mother's house but she abandoned him due to poverty

He also disclosed that he defied his situation to provide for his family by doing farm work, and selling firewoods. He went on to show some of the surprising things he could do without hands such as, cultivating, fishing, cooking, eating, and writing

After Hamissi's story was aired and went viral, several people contributed a huge amount of money for him.

When Afrimax visited him again, he revealed that he was able to build his own house and start a cattle farming business with the money people gave him

He also disclosed that after his wife who abandoned him saw that his life has changed for good after he was given a huge amount of money, she came back. He went on to explain how he met his wife and convinced her to marry him. According to Hamissi, when he met Agnes at a public event, it was love at first sight. He then approached her and asked if she was married but she told him that she was single. They eventually fell in love and started living together

Agnes who also spoke to Afrimax revealed that people laughed at her for choosing to marry a disabled man like Hamissi but she fell in love with him because he is a peaceful and generous man

1 Share

Re: My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money by Abuashman1: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
More

Re: My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money by MMWandali: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Women are difficult to please
Wisdom is needed in making your decision

God bless your hustle
Nice of you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money by Konjiboii: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Money money money..... Moneyyy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money by Boogyman557: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money by WatchYourSix: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Some women dont have shame....how can you come back when he now has small change..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money by tillaman(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
sad
Re: My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money by tayo60(f): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
I no no wetin go separate women and money

1 Like

Re: My Wife Who Dumped Me Because I Was Poor Has Returned After People Gave Me Money by Abfinest007(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Women and money are like water and fish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Solve This For Me ? ( Photo) / EXPLAINER: What Is Polyamory — Sexual Orientation Of Bbnaija’s Hermes? / Types Of Stoner /addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.