Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pregnancy Humbled Me: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Humbled Me: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose (727 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Humbled Me: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose by onthehill: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZpZux6tcC4

Pregnancy Humbled Me - Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian woman has shown how her face and body changed during her pregnancy, IGBERETV reports.

In the video she shared on TikTok, she gained much weight and her nose and tummy got much bigger as a result of her pregnancy. She captioned the video;

"pregnancy humbled me......wait for it".

Re: Pregnancy Humbled Me: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose by nicho450(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
I pray for safe delivery and also a quality baby
Re: Pregnancy Humbled Me: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
onthehill:
Pregnancy Humbled Me - Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose (Photos, Video)

A pretty Nigerian woman has shown how her face and body changed during her pregnancy, IGBERETV reports.

In the video she shared on TikTok, she gained much weight and her nose and tummy got much bigger as a result of her pregnancy. She captioned the video;

"pregnancy humbled me......wait for it".
What it looks like she needs to do is loose the pregnancy weight. Her entire face and body it seems looks swollen, not just her nose. undecided
Re: Pregnancy Humbled Me: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose by ahnie: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Joys of motherhood.
I never had any of these bodily changes, except for a very long Belle and super slender body frame.

(1) (Reply)

02/01/2023 Was My Introduction/traditional Marriage. / Fear And Lack Of Trust Ruining My Relationship / Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.