Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? (31737 Views)

What Games Can I Run On This Laptop? / This Laptop Could Be What You're Looking For / I Need Advice On This Laptop elitebook 8460p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2022
wisdomkid:

Dated how?
Dated means outdated

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by BigDawsNet: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2022
paduzman:
I'm in the comments, I want to learn too, my laptop can't just be for playing games and watching movies

Learn product design.. just 2weeks class you will remember this comment and thank me...

You don't need any prior experience
Product Designer makes lot of money

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Obesity(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Not a bad system
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Cenner:

I don't get.
The lappie is outdated
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Ebenezer4141(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2022
FahBuLous:
Tell me how

You wan go hell?
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by lovemaths(f): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2022
You need a 16gb RAM laptop for graphics
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by GloriousGbola: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2022
cayorday89:

I am also a total novice when it comes to system usage, wanted to get one and when my cash got completed I asked for it but was told it's no longer in stock, which model can you suggest with a dedicated praphics card.

The ones I screenshoted pending when my money will be complete are these. But both are no longer in stock.
GloriousGbola, how about this?

any laptop you see, first google the model, so you can know the year

i understand buhari has bleeped up the economy, but the truth is that all these laptops being sold at these prices are actually disposed.

businesses abroad change devices like every 4 years or so

that laptop has an 11 inch screen

the bare minimum i would advise anyone to get is a device with 14 inches.
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by cayorday89(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

any laptop you see, first google the model, so you can know the year

i understand buhari has bleeped up the economy, but the truth is that all these laptops being sold at these prices are actually disposed.

businesses abroad change devices like every 4 years or so

that laptop has an 11 inch screen

the bare minimum i would advise anyone to get is a device with 14 inches.
Thanks boss, really appreciate..
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by temitayo315(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Learn skill with future projection in mind. It is obvious that Tech skill will dominate the future of work. Here are 11 most demand Tech skill to Learn in 2022. You may find it helpful https://teetaryo.com/11-most-in-demand-tech-skills-to-learn-in-2022/

Cenner:
Hi, all.

I want to get this laptop HP 8440p with my last card — it's around 80k. Though I'm having 50k cash atm, and I plan on increasing it to 60k soonest before I make a down payment by month end.

But the thing is that I am yet to use or own a laptop before. So, I don't know if this particular make is worth buying or not. I own a good android device, but I know it isn't enough to learn something good — I may be wrong.

Consecutively, I plan on learning a valuable skill with it like logo design, Adobe Photoshop, Book cover design, etc. But I don't know the best skill that would be best to learn if I should purchase it.

Pls, I need your suggestions and advice.
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by ProfessorAlex: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2022
If you're in Abuja I could give you FL Studio.
You could use it to start learning how to make beats.
In 3 to 5yrs you should be able to produce music and make money off it.
But eventually as you progress you'll have to upgrade your laptop.
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by muhammadhan19: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2022
UI/UX DESIGN.... That's what am currently learning and am enjoying every bit of it...
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by ProfessorAlex: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2022
paduzman:
I'm in the comments, I want to learn too, my laptop can't just be for playing games and watching movies

Get FL Studio crack for free and learn how to make beats.
Lots of free tutorials on YouTube on how to make Afrobeats, hip hop, trap, edm.
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Dajugba: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Veryfoolishboy:
whats the specification

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Adewale1603(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Cenner:
Hi, all.

I want to get this laptop HP 8440p with my last card — it's around 80k. Though I'm having 50k cash atm, and I plan on increasing it to 60k soonest before I make a down payment by month end.

But the thing is that I am yet to use or own a laptop before. So, I don't know if this particular make is worth buying or not. I own a good android device, but I know it isn't enough to learn something good — I may be wrong.

Consecutively, I plan on learning a valuable skill with it like logo design, Adobe Photoshop, Book cover design, etc. But I don't know the best skill that would be best to learn if I should purchase it.

Pls, I need your suggestions and advice.
8440p is meant to be like a mobile workstation. it should have a nvidia dedicated graphics, i think some have the standard intel hd graphics(core i5). a core i5 first gen processor. 2010 model. but i would advice you go for something still recent like 4th or 5th gen core i3 Intel HD graphics. would do the job you want it for very well. you will only top the price little add 10k or 15k will get you that. core i5 will be more expensive. shopinverse products are usually overly priced. go to another pc stores around.
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by hazel01(f): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2022
SteveWonder02:
Do you want to make some extra money each month?

With this guide, you can learn how to self-publish books on Amazon and earn up to $1000 each month! This guide includes everything you need to get started, including how to format your book, how to market it, and how to get paid.

Benefits:

-Learn how to self-publish books on Amazon and earn up to $1000 each month
-Get started quickly with easy-to-follow instructions
-Find out how to format your book, market it, and get paid

This is my WhatsApp business number...08088225172

Dm me to get started & running

How much are you making per month? If you are making 1000 dollars per month...why do you still need the money this guy would pay you for training?

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by BRATISLAVA: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
The laptop is dated.

Wire him funds for a spanking new one.

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by ViVaMadrid: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Wire him funds for a spanking new one.

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Anticqz: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
That laptop is expensive for that amount abeg.
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by namo77: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good laptop specs. You can learn anything with it
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Sambab(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
How is this possible or is it just an invitation to trade?
Chuksy12:
It's a nice Laptop.. Amazon Kindle direct publishing is the platform where you can earn up to 1,000 dollars and more every month.

1 Like

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Oreoluwa5: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obesity:

Drop information for boss or create a thread specifically for Amazon publishing
message me on WhatsApp 09128776374
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by paduzman: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
pjmoa:

If you are passionate about coding and programming and you are serious about learning you can reach me on
Whatsapp for training
okay
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by paduzman: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Learn product design.. just 2weeks class you will remember this comment and thank me...

You don't need any prior experience
Product Designer makes lot of money
nice idea, please how do I go about it?
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by paduzman: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
ProfessorAlex:

Get FL Studio crack for free and learn how to make beats.
Lots of free tutorials on YouTube on how to make Afrobeats, hip hop, trap, edm.
nice idea, but this will be for those that know music well, all I do is listen with my Oraimo speakers nothing more.

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Gmajor(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Like?
Darkseid:
Check the link in my signature, I'll give you something better for 80k.
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Darkseid(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Gmajor:
Like?
I can't start listing them here boss.
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by luvly4luv(m): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Chrisnrld:
but me in the know sir

You me put you in the know? About sports arbitrage?

It's not a child's play and not a free ride. You must be determined to go into this kind of business because you will really work, although such work is done from the quietness of your sitting room as long as you have a laptop like this, an MTN 4G modem with MTN sub( you can do 12GB for 3500) and a means of power back up either small tiger gen or an inverter.

YOU really need to set up as if you are setting up an office.

Then make sure your international passport is still valid for identification at bookmakers
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Fapemz: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cenner:

Thanks. How about the battery, What does the 2 hour backup mean?

I sell reliable laptop powerbank and it is a must have for those who work from home

Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Chrisnrld: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
luvly4luv:

You me put you in the know? About sports arbitrage?

It's not a child's play and not a free ride. You must be determined to go into this kind of business because you will really work, although such work is done from the quietness of your sitting room as long as you have a laptop like this, an MTN 4G modem with MTN sub( you can do 12GB for 3500) and a means of power back up either small tiger gen or an inverter.

YOU really need to set up as if you are setting up an office.

Then make sure your international passport is still valid for identific
ation at bookmakers
am enjoying the flow.
Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by Edipet(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
NEROSKY:
You can start web development, start with HTML, CSS, PHP & JavaScript, in two years from now with your full dedication you should be building website on your own comfortably. Graphic design is also added skill but web development or developer will be more profitable. You'll be lucky if you have enough age on you, but it doesn't really matter.
bro, am confused here by your comments, ..I was told to buy a laptop with atleast ssd256gb storage , 8gb ram, but my price is much. Can I buy something similar to op own? Because the ssd storage is from 150k up. I needed something of 80k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Windows 7 Operating System Is Fake, What Do I Do. / What Are The Major Specs To Check In A Laptop When Getting One? / How To Crack A Password Protected Zip File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.