Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! (9518 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Engrgeneral(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Ladies around this age aren't ready for anything serious, they just want to have fun. I once had a girlfriend that had the similar trait. I was loving her like my life depends on it. This lady was proud, not submissive, wants to party, dance and buy anything in vogue.
Things were going great until my finances were a little affected.
Mind you, she said her boss deflowered her, but so unfortunate her and the boss kept hooking up.
Thank God I found out quicker and ended the relationship. The best thing that happened to me.
Iamhero:
I’ve been in a relationship with this girl exactly one year ago and she is very young she is 19yrs old now, I’ve never found her cheating because I connected her WhatsApp with my PC for the past 4months ago and she didn't know about it. But two weeks ago I noticed that she was chatting with a man on her WhatsApp and this man is an old man like a 50yr-old upward, I was confused I didn't ask her about it. She came to me last week Monday and she was on a call with the man and immediately she saw me enter the room she quickly hangs up the call and I asked her who she was talking to and she told me she was talking to her dad, I said okay, after that I noticed she was on her WhatsApp and I quickly took my PC and check her recent chats then I saw the man asking her where she is and she told the man she was in her female friend’s side, I still didn't say anything to her I didn't let her know anything, after 3days I checked her WhatsApp again and I saw my girlfriend sending the videos they made inside the man’s car to him and the man was like I am happy to see you today! And the man asked my babe when both of them will have time to sleep together and my babe told the man that he should be patient with her till she was done with her exam and the man agreed. Now to cut the long story short, last week Tuesday she came to me and I took her to the restaurant to eat and she was trying to make a video with me, as usual, she always did but this time I'm not happy with her and I just forced myself to smile and made the video with her, then my mind told me to check her WhatsApp but I don't want her to know that I want to check her phone and I was patient till we get home back, then I took my PC and check her WhatsApp chats, I saw her telling the man that the man should not worry she will meet with him on Sunday and she will sleep over and she will have fun with him. The one that pained me most was that she was telling the man she will give him all kinds of styles for him and the man was very happy and even sent her money, at this moment I want to talk and ask her because I was very angry but I still calm myself and I didn't even tell any of my friends about it, I now told her that I have a special place I wanted to take her to on Sunday and I want her to have it in mind, she immediately frowned her face and told me she was going to a naming ceremony with her mother on Sunday and she even told me to ask her mom, I knew she was lying and she was going to that man but I insisted that we must go out together on Sunday and I even told her I was taking her on a mini-vacation and she was happy because she likes to go on vacation, now she agreed but later she chats with the man and gave him some excuses and she told the man she will come to him on Saturday instead and sleep with him till Sunday morning and the man agreed. On that Sunday very early in the morning I called her mom and asked her to help me give her phone to her because I was calling her number and her number wasn't going through but her mother told me she was sleeping and I said okay and I hanged the call then later she calls me and we talked, I told her to chat me on WhatsApp that I wanted to tell her something and she said okay, I did that to gain access to her WhatsApp and I saw her telling the man that she has gotten home at 7 am and I saw the man complimenting her that she really enjoy her and this time I was very very sad to the extent that I was crying because I thought this girl is the right person for me to marry because I haven't found any shit with her for the past a year we have been dating and I always take care of her based on my power and my current situation, I changed her phone 1 months ago and I always gave her money every week to make her hair, and when am broke I always let her know that I don't have much on me and she will even advise me not to think much that everything will be fine.
I know her mother knows about that man because from her chat I always read sometimes she does tell the man to drive to her house and come and check on her and she lives with her mother, she came to me last week Sunday that same day she came from that man and I didn't even let her notice that I know everything I just keep all the pains in me and act like nothing wrong but I left her inside the house and went out to my friends side just not to be seeing her face that day and I make sure I didn't make fun with her till she left my side for their house, I'm really heartbroken now and I'm confused I don't know what to do, I'll be happy if you guys can tell me what to do. Thanks for reading ��
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Moneyyman: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Iamhero

How old are you?

A 19 year old is doing this? Sleeping out even when her mum is aware?

Her mum covers for her too!

You should know she's a wayward girl.

Bro, wipe your tears. Man up and do the needful.

Just tell her you're no longer dating.

Don't offer any explanation or show any emotion.

Just move on.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Businessman1986(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2022
KaLuCh:
So sorry Bro. I felt really sad reading this. But we've all been there, trust me.

You should end the relationship this moment. End it. Cut her out of your life completely and move on. If you entertain her one more second for whatever reason, you'd be a big fool.

This is all the advice you need.

We have all been there?

Nope.

Get a proper Muslimah or (if you are Christian, something similar).

There is no perfect relationship, but the filth that I just read is for the free and liberal.

Kindly note that proper Muslimah and lady with Muslim name that wears hijab once once are different things
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Rickmann: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Iamhero:
I’ve been in a relationship with this girl exactly one year ago and she is very young she is 19yrs old now, I’ve never found her cheating because I connected her WhatsApp with my PC for the past 4months ago and she didn't know about it. But two weeks ago I noticed that she was chatting with a man on her WhatsApp and this man is an old man like a 50yr-old upward, I was confused I didn't ask her about it. She came to me last week Monday and she was on a call with the man and immediately she saw me enter the room she quickly hangs up the call and I asked her who she was talking to and she told me she was talking to her dad, I said okay, after that I noticed she was on her WhatsApp and I quickly took my PC and check her recent chats then I saw the man asking her where she is and she told the man she was in her female friend’s side, I still didn't say anything to her I didn't let her know anything, after 3days I checked her WhatsApp again and I saw my girlfriend sending the videos they made inside the man’s car to him and the man was like I am happy to see you today! And the man asked my babe when both of them will have time to sleep together and my babe told the man that he should be patient with her till she was done with her exam and the man agreed. Now to cut the long story short, last week Tuesday she came to me and I took her to the restaurant to eat and she was trying to make a video with me, as usual, she always did but this time I'm not happy with her and I just forced myself to smile and made the video with her, then my mind told me to check her WhatsApp but I don't want her to know that I want to check her phone and I was patient till we get home back, then I took my PC and check her WhatsApp chats, I saw her telling the man that the man should not worry she will meet with him on Sunday and she will sleep over and she will have fun with him. The one that pained me most was that she was telling the man she will give him all kinds of styles for him and the man was very happy and even sent her money, at this moment I want to talk and ask her because I was very angry but I still calm myself and I didn't even tell any of my friends about it, I now told her that I have a special place I wanted to take her to on Sunday and I want her to have it in mind, she immediately frowned her face and told me she was going to a naming ceremony with her mother on Sunday and she even told me to ask her mom, I knew she was lying and she was going to that man but I insisted that we must go out together on Sunday and I even told her I was taking her on a mini-vacation and she was happy because she likes to go on vacation, now she agreed but later she chats with the man and gave him some excuses and she told the man she will come to him on Saturday instead and sleep with him till Sunday morning and the man agreed. On that Sunday very early in the morning I called her mom and asked her to help me give her phone to her because I was calling her number and her number wasn't going through but her mother told me she was sleeping and I said okay and I hanged the call then later she calls me and we talked, I told her to chat me on WhatsApp that I wanted to tell her something and she said okay, I did that to gain access to her WhatsApp and I saw her telling the man that she has gotten home at 7 am and I saw the man complimenting her that she really enjoy her and this time I was very very sad to the extent that I was crying because I thought this girl is the right person for me to marry because I haven't found any shit with her for the past a year we have been dating and I always take care of her based on my power and my current situation, I changed her phone 1 months ago and I always gave her money every week to make her hair, and when am broke I always let her know that I don't have much on me and she will even advise me not to think much that everything will be fine.
I know her mother knows about that man because from her chat I always read sometimes she does tell the man to drive to her house and come and check on her and she lives with her mother, she came to me last week Sunday that same day she came from that man and I didn't even let her notice that I know everything I just keep all the pains in me and act like nothing wrong but I left her inside the house and went out to my friends side just not to be seeing her face that day and I make sure I didn't make fun with her till she left my side for their house, I'm really heartbroken now and I'm confused I don't know what to do, I'll be happy if you guys can tell me what to do. Thanks for reading ��

Who is this bloody simp?
Oga how old are you?

..how can a little girl be scheming you like this and you are still thinking of the next step to take..

I swear, all you need is a heavy slap and trust me, you will know what to do.

Nonsense.
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Temptee101(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just have a very simple advice to give..

Before ending everything with her, make sure you fortify yourself and drink 2 bottles of odogwu bitters and fucck the living daylight out of her poosie all night.

Make sure she sobs profusely, fucck her with all anger and energy in you, afterwhich show her those implicating chats with her sugar daddy after you must have collected the phone you got for her and other valuables.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by luminouz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

Maturity is not by age ma , even if she's 35 she'll still do that , both him and his 19 years old girl fit , invading someone's privacy and calling it smartness , he should have installed a CCTV in.her house and a tracking device in butt grin then get her a bodyguard , men that cheat like it's a requirement to survive , I wish I had guts like the babe sef , she saw fish and she grabbed it me like this I was doing faithful faithful i lost a good man for a foolish man who was using my money to toast babe , I am ashamed grin
No one asked for your life story na

See the rubbish advice you gave OP. You need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by abokikhalifa: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
My guy, stop stressing your self over women.
Just enjoy her kpekus for the time been and move on with your life. Or you just totally avoid women.

Pray to God and hustle hard.
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by omolasho: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Iamhero:

I will commend you Bro because you are smart enough to gather this enormous Intel about your girl. I am telling you that alot of divorce and endless regrets would be avoided today if the men involved had done half of this great job you have done. Congratulations bro! Meanwhile how can I go about this Intel?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Oturatetuala(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yo nigga kill the biatch if you pained. cheesy

Go and look for a matured lady and not little kids that are easily carried away. She still need more dick before she fit get sense.
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by pansophist(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm sorry mate. But as a matter of survival, you need that pain. Her betrayal and the pain you feel currently will make you a better man in a sense that you won't trust naively, and will never confuse an innocent face with actual innocence.

So let the flowers reminds you why the rain is so necessary. Let the pain remind you why the death of trusting people by their appearance is necessary. Next time, you won't even feel pained if it happened again, because your mind will be stronger. The first time is the most painful.

I commend you, you try. Not all men can hold their anger and play along like you did. That's virtue, to control your emotions. Break up with her, and move on. Let her enjoy herself now, but a donkey will never give birth to a monkey. She will reap what she sow. The man can only give her money, but you were willing to give her a home.

Lots of women are homeless because of this rough youthful lifestyle, since they've messed up their chances with genuine men that will give them a home. A family. Care and love. If you can't pay the price, you don't deserve the prize. If she can't he virtuous, then she doesn't deserve you.

But let's get one thing clear. "If your intentions are genuine towards them, then you didn't loose them, they loose you. Keep being a good man. When the right woman comes, you'll be glad that all other options didn't work out. It shall be well with you.

12 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by olympianares: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Uzomacharles:
God go pun!$h u for allowing me read all these...

You gather mind dey date 19yrs old girl and still invested 99% of your emotions to her....

You no even suppose do like say na your GF....

Aboy this shows you have not gotten enough REDPILL MESSAGE...

LESSON FOR THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING YOU HAVE TO MAKE MONEY FOR A GIRL TO LOVE YOU...

Money can buy you girl but can't buy you her heart....

If she see who get money pass you, she go dump u...
meaning someone with more money got her love..so it still balls down to money based on your comment
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Gerrard59(m): 2:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Iamhero:
I’ve been in a relationship with this girl exactly one year ago and she is very young she is 19yrs old no her because I was very angry but I still calm myself and I didn't even tell any of my friends about it, I now told her that I have a special place I wanted to take her to on Sunday and I want her to have it in mind, she immediately frowned her face and told me she was going to a naming ceremony with her mother on Sunday and she even told me to ask her mom, I knew she was lying and she was going to that man but I insisted that we must go oSunday very early in the morning I called her mom and asked her to help me give her phone to her because I was calling her number and her number wasn't going through but her mother told me she was sleeping and I said okay and I hanged the call then later she calls me and we talked, I told her to chat me on WhatsApp that I wanted to tell her something and she said okay, I did that to gain access to her WhatsApp and I saw her telling the man that she has gotten home at 7 am and I saw the man complimenting her that she really enjoy her and this time I was very very sad to the extent that I was crying because I thought this girl is the right person for me to marry because I haven't found any shit with her for the past a year we have been dating and I always take care of her based on my power and my current situation, I changed her phone 1 months ago and I always gave her money every week to make her hair, and when am broke I always let her know that I don't have much on me and she will even advise me not to think much that everything will be fine.

I know her mothun with her till she left my side for their house, I'm really heartbroken now and I'm confused I don't know what to do, I'll be happy if you guys can tell me what to do. Thanks for reading ��

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When we tell you people that love does not exist in Africa's poverty capital, una no gree. No point fighting her as it seems she has her mom's backing.

Read up on Hypergamy and Briffault's Law.

Dude was in love grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Halogenabdul(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Just close the doors completely on her and move on.
It's hard but try.
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Highest bidder.... Nigerian girls are the best lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Iamhero

You are a very Stoopid ediot..
MuMu boy...

Pls feel free to use Sniper..
Our population too much for naija already..
Ohool
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by DonMekino(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
What's it with the Bleep her Bleep her Bleep her well....to achieve what exactly No matter how u Bleep reach, u can't carry the venduvendor....it's still very new to the next man. At 19, if u have a sincere plan for her, come out clean and see how it goes, if not let her go, that u Bleep her again, there's no extra joy u will gain on top something u are doing... I know ppl are advising you to find a way to hurt her really bad
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by BOZZKJ: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
This one na teens love....naso e de b.
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by tripleking64(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2022
pansophist:
I'm sorry mate. But as a matter of survival, you need that pain. Her betrayal and the pain you feel currently will make you a better man in a sense that you won't trust naively, and will never confuse an innocent face with actual innocence.

So let the flowers reminds you why the rain is so necessary. Let the pain remind you why the death of trusting people by their appearance is necessary. Next time, you won't even feel pained if it happened again, because your mind will be stronger. The first time is the most painful.

I commend you, you try. Not all men can hold their anger and play along like you did. That's virtue, to control your emotions. Break up with her, and move on. Let her enjoy herself now, but a donkey will never give birth to a monkey. She will reap what she sow. The man can only give her money, but you were willing to give her a home.

Lots of women are homeless because of this rough youthful lifestyle, since they've messed up their chances with genuine men that will give them a home. A family. Care and love. If you can't pay the price, you don't deserve the prize. If she can't he virtuous, then she doesn't deserve you.

But let's get one thing clear. "If your intentions are genuine towards them, then you didn't loose them, they loose you. Keep being a good man. When the right woman comes, you'll be glad that all other options didn't work out. It shall be well with you.

��.. yes the first time is the most painful
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Nnamdipapa(m): 2:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Iamhero:

Yawn!. Shouldn't you be writing Jamb or something!
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Fashdeejay(m): 3:28am On Jun 24, 2022
First things first, go and do a health check, because I am quite sure it's not her first time, you only have evidence for this....
Secondly, it's high time you focused on better things because trust me, you will not forgive yourself if you continue with that relationship... She's going to keep taking advantage of you....
Lastly, ask her a direct question, who is the man you have been sleeping with? Let her answer.... If she lies, show her the receipts.... Printed copies and then let her argue with herself whilst you move on with your life... She's going to keep shagging the man ..... But it will be better if you just lick your wounds and move on to betterment for your own sanity.
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by BigBashiru: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2022
luminouz:

So you have no advice but this little BS?
So he should date or marry a very mature woman with messy baggages and not a young, nubile and very fertile woman who has been tested and tried?

Your advice is something an evening newspaper would say. Very very bad advice

The truth is with a few social changes in the world, most young girls no longer want to settle down. 19 yo girl today no longer get married. It's the right thing to do but it no longer happens
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Karlifate: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Adebayoa159:
Don't mind that weak man,, asking people what to do after you caught your girl cheated on you and ask what you should do. Like WTF.
I wish this guy is my relative, I go wipe am Oraimo cord charger for head to reset his brain to factory setting.

But wait oooo, people Sabi ask stupid question in this forum ���,, the next mumu question Wil be I want to cook, Do I need pot?

LMAO! grin

We'll tell them to use basket. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture: If He Becomes This Broken, Will You Still Love Him? / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / He Only Need Your Booty With These Simple Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.