Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) (40782 Views)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by NairaOcean: 12:23pm On Mar 29
A heated confrontation ensued as a man faced accusations of impregnating a young woman, only to vehemently deny any involvement in the pregnancy.

The man, who remains unnamed, found himself at the center of a tense situation when the mother of a young woman arrived unannounced at his doorstep. The mother, accompanied by her daughter carrying a bag of belongings, wasted no time in accusing the man of being the father of her daughter's unborn child.

In response, the man immediately denied the allegations, claiming he was not the only person the young woman had been involved with. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmgXQE1072A

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Boogyman557: 12:28pm On Mar 29
Holly Gram cool

grin grin

My brodas and sisters abeg I no get waiting to talk for this matters grin

As for me.. I de ASHAWO house de enjoy my Easter..

One Alhaji buy free drinks for all the guys here..

We de drink and use eyes find ASHAWO wey we go NACK…

Happy Easter guys…

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by MatrixReloaded: 12:29pm On Mar 29
Why fight the man? If he says it's not his child then nurse the baby and be of good parenting to the child after birthing. I don't solicit on abuse and fight over such matters.

15 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Aboks(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29
Wahala wear cover shoe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Visocrate(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29
Movie without title

35 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by MuMuOnBail: 1:17pm On Mar 29
Na wa ooo

I understand, Ladies normally give the pregnancy of their bastard fetus to this two category of men which are;
1. A RICH MAN
2. A BROKE BIG DICK & GOOD FUCKER MAN.

From my forensic observation above, This guy fall to the second category.

From the size of the dude nose, you will know he has a dick as tall and fat like an MTN Mast. grin

His dick which she could recognized distinctively from all other 1,000 varieties of dicks she has tasted, has even disfigured her shape. undecided

Anyways, this might be one of their useless so called SKIT

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by KingDash09(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29
Useless things
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29
Uncivilized creatures fighting like monkeys. They should go for paternity test.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29
Low budget skit

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Benwallt(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29
MatrixReloaded:
Why fight the man? If he says it's not his child then nurse the baby and be of good parenting to the child after birthing. I don't solicit on abuse and fight over such matters.

And If she's your daughter.

9 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by ValCon888: 3:34pm On Mar 29
Old video

12 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by AfahaAbia(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29
Very old video. It was actually a skit

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Peterpaul96: 3:52pm On Mar 29
Ouch
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by IBB007: 4:14pm On Mar 29
It doesn’t look real at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by MatrixReloaded: 4:46pm On Mar 29
Benwallt:

And If she's your daughter.
Train up ur child in the way she will grow and not depart from it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by tuzle(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29
Person no fit differentiate reality from skit again. All this skit makers done bastardize everything.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by CheedyJ(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29
MatrixReloaded:

Train up ur child in the way she will grow and not depart from it.
Story for the gods,do u know how many children that were well trained and later departed from it along the way. Dey play

9 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by MatrixReloaded: 5:03pm On Mar 29
CheedyJ:

Story for the gods,do u know how many children that were well trained and later departed from it along the way. Dey play
That is your ideology. Not mine. Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Exceed15: 5:07pm On Mar 29
Skit

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29
He is not responsible…how do you demand responsibility from the irresponsible?😊
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by CheedyJ(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29
MatrixReloaded:

That is your ideology. Not mine. Bye
Humans aren't robots hence there are lots of external forces such as social and economic factors,peer pressure etc that can influence people's orientation. I've seen lots of well-brought up kids who grew up wayward and unruly,for me it takes a lot of self-discipline bro cos at the end of d day ur parents/guardians won't follow u everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Starboytwo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29
Zero joy mother in law.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 6:08pm On Mar 29
The mans responsibility is to impregnate, no be to take responsibility... Responsibility on its own is a liability... I mean full responsibility... Make nobody carry me con carry responsibility... Responsibility na liability... I don't want liability...

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by martolux(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29
And 24 years later after nursing the baby, he would bring out cutlass to his mother to take him to his father... Just an imagination! grin
MatrixReloaded:
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29
he had sex with her, and although he was not the only one fukcing her, he could possibly be the dada.... let them do DNA test before the birth (amniocentesis paternity test) and basta.

BTW brothas, as much as It is fun to mount the neighborhood olosho, always protect yourself while doing so!

5 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by marlow1962(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29
Lol I love this skit, so funny. But it's old video na, I don watch am before.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by gosmoney(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29
NairaOcean:
A heated confrontation ensued as a man faced accusations of impregnating a young woman, only to vehemently deny any involvement in the pregnancy.

The man, who remains unnamed, found himself at the center of a tense situation when the mother of a young woman arrived unannounced at his doorstep. The mother, accompanied by her daughter carrying a bag of belongings, wasted no time in accusing the man of being the father of her daughter's unborn child.

In response, the man immediately denied the allegations, claiming he was not the only person the young woman had been involved with. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmgXQE1072A
skit Well play

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by AcadaWriter: 8:11pm On Mar 29
Low budget skit
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Quodseverismete: 8:26pm On Mar 29
As far as the guy do the do, the do cannot be undo. He should carry the girl let them continue from where they stopped. You nutted unprotected and don't expect something to happen?

1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29
If you wan give belle to mama Dagboru pikin, start to prepare for world war 3.

When you think your landlord is the one knocking at your door to evict you for not paying rent, It's not romantic when Mama Dagboru or Mama Iroko is the one knocking and accusing you of giving her daughter belle.
Mod should therefore put this under crime section or family section and not romance section.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Savedday2: 8:52pm On Mar 29
What is even wrong with you guys? Can't you leave guys to knack all these ashawo girls in peace?

Is he the first guy to scatter her kpekus? She just want to hoke the pregnancy with the innocent guy.

If know the rate at which these small, small, girls dey carry prick erh! You will understand what am talking about.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Weretuntun: 9:26pm On Mar 29
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

grin grin

My brodas and sisters abeg I no get waiting to talk for this matters grin

As for me.. I de ASHAWO house de enjoy my Easter..

One Alhaji buy free drinks for all the guys here..

We de drink and use eyes find ASHAWO wey we go NACK…

Happy Easter guys…

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
BABA,YOU ARE OUR ROLE MODEL

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.