Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters (28521 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Buhari-Sayiya Farouq’s "Marriage": DSS Arrests Man For Creating Fake Video / 2019: Okupe Tells Saraki To Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by seunmsg(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
omenka:
Watch out. Soon they'd tell us Okukpe is a Sabotour planted by Tinubu to ruin Pandora's chances.

Some of them are already making the claim even here on Nairaland. That’s who they are.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Coalhill23(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora hoebi invested Anambra's $20m and the investment has grown to $20billion.

Pandora hoebi has 12 MSc and 4 PhD

Pandora hoebi's three day "course" in Egypt has made him understand all the problems of Nigeria.

Pandora hoebi meets with Elon Musk about Nigeria's space mission.

~ Obi supporters

grin grin grin

Your country has sanked in the deepest ocean in all ramifications and all you think about is negativity towards Mr Peter Obi, who is trying to help pull the country out of it. After watching several videos of his interviews from different media houses, you're still not convinced that he meant well for the whole country?.

Will I say you're just being insecure about an Igbo man being a president of Nigeria because he's from the minority tribe and not your tribe, while throwing your common sense to the wind?.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Nwaelohim: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter has all this fake quality yet south east is this confused state? There are 5 states in south east, Peter Obi should show capacity in uniting them and implement his economic stastistics in the East as a model before talking about Nigeria president, Easterners are running to Lagos, Abuja, PHC and Kaduna for greener pastures I have never seen anyone from other states heading to Anambra State for greener pastures, charity begin at home. Peter Obi should unify South East first. Anambra lacks infrastructure and not better than any state in south east.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by fyneguy: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
pacespot:

Take your smelly ass and get the fvck off. Tinubu na your father abi, na he dey sponsor your education and responsible for your upkeep right? This is the most ridiculous thing i have seen from some Yoruba's people trying to justify Tinubu candidacy because he is Yoruba's. I am a Yoruba's man too but I will vote a Fulani man first before I vote for that self-absorbed, greedy old charlattan called Tinubu. His kind of politics is everything that is wrong with this country today, and the man is trying everything he can to whip up some ethnic sentiments to gain support from some gullible Yoruba's. Obasanjo was a president of this country for 8 years, how did the lives of Yoruba better for it? We are saying we should vote someone with competence and the will to serve people and some people like say they will never get sense. How is it that Tinubu was the best candidate that APC could come up with if they actually have the interests of the masses when they have someone like Osinbajo in their rank. Politicians from different tribes, Igbo, Fulani, and Hausa came to Lagos to welcome Tinubu in the airport. But you are here allowing yourself to be fooled by these politicians with your support for Tinubu simply based on he is a Yoruba.

We no send you. Na Tinubu we go vote for!

We won't give a liar our mandate.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by fyneguy: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
obynzo:

There is a handover letter from Obi to Obiano detailing the financial position of Anambra state, but you guys just chose to be stupid all because of tribalism and the fact that you are willing to sell your conscience for crumbs.

The joke is on you. The handover is just a statement of claims, which might be full of lies till verified.

In this case, his successor, Obiano, declared it a bunch of lies and provided details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by fyneguy: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Toks2008:
Doyin okupe goofed on this one. I thought he is a smart guy.

For saying the truth? The lies have branded PO as a serial liar,

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by toujurs: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Go and get your pvc please, you guys talk alot, action speaks better than voice. Go and get your pvc. I have gotten mine, and i am fully obidient.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by jumper524(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
We all know that Tinubu's thugs are the ones behind all these fake news about the people's choice Peter Obi. Is this the dirty fight that Tinubu vowed to unleash on anyone who stands on his way to Aso rock? Nigerians won't be perturbed by mere propaganda against our incoming president Peter Obi
we all know the fake news wicked producers. The ones who said triumph has warned Buhari about Biafra, the ones that claim UK has granted Biafra and much more. These ever lieng producers are quick to blame others when their lies backfires against them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by desiredhome: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
pacespot:

Take your smelly ass and get the fvck off. Tinubu na your father abi, na he dey sponsor your education and responsible for your upkeep right? This is the most ridiculous thing i have seen from some Yoruba's people trying to justify Tinubu candidacy because he is Yoruba's. I am a Yoruba's man too but I will vote a Fulani man first before I vote for that self-absorbed, greedy old charlattan called Tinubu. His kind of politics is everything that is wrong with this country today, and the man is trying everything he can to whip up some ethnic sentiments to gain support from some gullible Yoruba's. Obasanjo was a president of this country for 8 years, how did the lives of Yoruba better for it? We are saying we should vote someone with competence and the will to serve people and some people like say they will never get sense. How is it that Tinubu was the best candidate that APC could come up with if they actually have the interests of the masses when they have someone like Osinbajo in their rank. Politicians from different tribes, Igbo, Fulani, and Hausa came to Lagos to welcome Tinubu in the airport. But you are here allowing yourself to be fooled by these politicians with your support for Tinubu simply based on he is a Yoruba.
No one Nigerian politician can save Nigeria because Nigerians themselves are wicked and greedy......... same as it's difficult to rule over multitudes of illiterates......
The poverty in this country can make a Nigerian call black white........

2 Likes

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by toujurs: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
fyneguy:

An illiterates is an illiterate, and it's only an illiterate that would prefer to vote for a old man that feels he is entitled to become a president without any achievement to show for it. You can keep enslaving your life and the life of your children, to generational poverty, P.O is for the educated, and the masses who care about the future of their kids and their country Nigeria.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by fredoooooo: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obituarists are liars grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Golan007: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Wait, did that Michael guy just warn Doyin Okupe on Twitter?

What a shame.... just like Nnamdi Kanu supporters

Not like.

Na dem.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by toujurs: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
desiredhome:

No one Nigerian politician can save Nigeria because Nigerians themselves are wicked and greedy......... same as it's difficult to rule over multitudes of illiterates......
you are right, but think about it, with a step at a time. Don't you think a difference could be made, corruption has eaten deep into our treasury, don't you think its high time the youths grab our country Nigeria from these thieves. Who claim they own Nigeria. This change begins with you. Vote P.O...
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Golan007: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Donjazet.... this is one of them....imagine calling obi Pandora when Tinubu is the most corrupt southerner in the history of this country... ask where he got the billions that he used to bribe his way to winning primaries... he is the only ex southern governor that owns a private jet after so many years out of government... at least Obi had a thriving business b4 he entered government... he sponsored his election... who was Tinubu b4 99 ....apart from Afenifere and begging Abacha to make him sole administrator of lagos state while MKO was languishing in prison .... we are no fools and any form of trying to promote this criminal will be duly resisted ....he brought in this evil government.... My turn is the reason he wants to rule .
. He must b a fool

Did operation Pandora not reveal Obi's hiding of funds in Panama?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by fyneguy: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
toujurs:
An illiterates is an illiterate, and it's only an illiterate that would prefer to vote for a old man that feels he is entitled to become a president without any achievement to show for it. You can keep enslaving your life and the life of your children, to generational poverty, P.O is for the educated, and the masses who care about the future of their kids and their country Nigeria.

Oh Yes! I am an illiterate, who prefers Tinubu to Peter Obi.

Deal with that!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Rivguydee(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lolz, the average Igbo man is a propagandist. Na people wey never know them nai dey believe. For this platform dem don still dey spread say “Wike lost relevance after what happened in Oyigbo” meanwhile the story is “he gained more recognition from Niger Delta sister states”. We for South South don know dem. I am � sure that that post was put up by an Igbo man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Sholaco: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Their trademark

1 Like

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by pacespot(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
fyneguy:

Who is a liar? Vote for the Tinubu now, you think say na me you dey do, most of us are already doing well despite the country. The people who go dey alright with Tinubu in govt go dey alright, and those who go suffer go suffer.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by sreamsense: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Majority of obi supporters are converts or symphatizers from ipob/ESN; they are used to propaganda. They are well taught by kanu that fabricated divers propagandas against Buhari identity, "he has died", "he has been replaced by Jubril from Sudan". "IPOB members are invited to UN summit, we need donations", "Biafra will soon happen"; "Isreal, US and UK are coming to fight for Biafra" and many more lies from kanu/Ipob so he can deceive brainless members to get their hard earn currencies in the name of funding biafra.

Now, kanu's Biafra did not come in 2020 as predicted, and yet no refund of money collected. SCAMMER! !! Failed tactics and propagandas that failed to work for kanu is what many obi supporters are calling political strategy. Only advantage I see from obi supporters that are majorly kanu converts and symphatizers is that for the main time, biafra agitation noise is on pause mode until all political propagandas on behalf of obi failed to deliver 3-local government outside Anambra. Anyway, let's campaign safely and try to minimize propagandas to nearest minimum because it can backfire to rob off our candidate's victory

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Gomojamm: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Islandlady:
Chaii see as they are embarrassing themselves becos of lies and cheap propaganda!

I shame on behalf of obi Pandora and his supporters!
Kai now grin grin

Moti ye aworan re wo mo si nilati so fun e pe o rewa pupo.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by pacespot(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
desiredhome:

Stop using poverty as excuse all the time. The countries like China that are doing well today started from somewhere. The same poverty that made you sell your vote 4 years ago but your life hasn't yet been better for it but you still want to sell your vote in 2023 and expect that poverty to change. It is only a mad man that will be doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by 77up(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
We all know that Tinubu's thugs are the ones behind all these fake news about the people's choice Peter Obi. Is this the dirty fight that Tinubu vowed to unleash on anyone who stands on his way to Aso rock? Nigerians won't be perturbed by mere propaganda against our incoming president Peter Obi
Notice APC is not even attacking PDP and vice versa, it's only those that will struggle to get third place that are disturbing our cyber space, awon werey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Fahdiga(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
jumper524:
we all know the fake news wicked producers. The ones who said triumph has warned Buhari about Biafra, the ones that claim UK has granted Biafra and much more. These ever lieng producers are quick to blame others when their lies backfires against them.
Trash
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Beverlyjean(f): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Golan007:

Did operation Pandora not reveal Obi's hiding of funds in Panama?

And so?? What of Tinubu that has been stealing funds from lagos state since 99 till tomorrow... Alfa Beta that he owns takes 10% of whatever lagos gets in revenue, what of the toll gates?? This has shown reason y they fought the military.... so that they can enrich themselves ...
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by LAFOCUZY: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora hoebi invested Anambra's $20m and the investment has grown to $20billion.

Pandora hoebi has 12 MSc and 4 PhD

Pandora hoebi's three day "course" in Egypt has made him understand all the problems of Nigeria.

Pandora hoebi meets with Elon Musk about Nigeria's space mission.

~ Obi supporters

grin grin grin

Stop the mockery. Obi is a competent candidate.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by desiredhome: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
pacespot:

Stop using poverty as excuse all the time. The countries like China that are doing well today started from somewhere. The same poverty that made you sell your vote 4 years ago but your life hasn't yet been better for it but you still want to sell your vote in 2023 and expect that poverty to change. It is only a mad man that will be doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.
You can't give what you don't have......a lot of you are riding on sentiments without thinking of the main issue.....there are younger politicians in positions that can make positive impact, how has those under their leadership felt.........if you like let it be Barrack Obama that is the president of this country nothing will change because it's like there's something wrong with you blacks in Africa......
It's only poverty that will make delicate collect money to vote older men in place of younger men, same poverty that will make younger person stepdown for an older person ..... that same poverty is in majority Nigerians.....
The change you seek begins with you .....
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Ayoolamax: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
This is the problem I have with u ppl, u have the choice to vote for ur ppl likewise every other person have the right to vote for there candidate, I respect u before but since u choose to be using unwanted language to other tribe in other to satisfy ur self , I won't hesitate to add u up to the list of fools , idiot , person that don't know what next , before u are shouting biafro , the government arested ur alpha and Omega , u call the country a zoo and now u want ur man to be the president of the zoo, pls now tell me who is the original monkey in the zoo ? Pls I want to advise u to focus on how to sell ur monkey obi candidature who want to goven the zoo call Nigeria since u don't want biafro again . This is just a tip for u next time u come here to write rubbish , I won't hesitate to unleash a story about how ur father give birth to a bastard child like u . Thanks.I still like u for now .

1 Like

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Pakute: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Donjazet.... this is one of them....imagine calling obi Pandora when Tinubu is the most corrupt southerner in the history of this country... ask where he got the billions that he used to bribe his way to winning primaries... he is the only ex southern governor that owns a private jet after so many years out of government... at least Obi had a thriving business b4 he entered government... he sponsored his election... who was Tinubu b4 99 ....apart from Afenifere and begging Abacha to make him sole administrator of lagos state while MKO was languishing in prison .... we are no fools and any form of trying to promote this criminal will be duly resisted ....he brought in this evil government.... My turn is the reason he wants to rule .
. He must b a fool
Niggar, you must be a learner. Tinubu has been signing mega deals since 92 before going to the Senate. Prior, he had worked at the biggest Accounting firms in the world. He was also the biggest financer of NADECO in struggle for democracy.
Tell us what Pandora fraud achieved with his 3rd class in Philosophy other than inherit his family business and stole Anambra's funds to build NEXT MALL in PH & Abuja and stack millions of dollars in shell companies abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
They won’t listen. Its their lifetime ambition
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by porthouse7(f): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
obi is working for Tinubu, e go clear on election day
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary and his supporters are both delusional professional liers. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Udom Dismisses Rumours Floods Campaign With Atiku Branded Buses / Olumide Akpata Steps Aside From Law Firm To Pursue Political Ambition / Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.