Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters (28511 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Buhari-Sayiya Farouq’s "Marriage": DSS Arrests Man For Creating Fake Video / 2019: Okupe Tells Saraki To Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Ayoolamax: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
If suffer no dey tire you, vote PDP/APC
Naa ur suffer Abi watin be the problem of u this kindergarten children of hate gan, haaa, Abeg make we rest oooo.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by porthouse7(f): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
If suffer no dey tire you, vote PDP/APC
if obi turn Anambra to Dubai Igbo for no dey run enter Lagos daily

2 Likes

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by porthouse7(f): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
youngreezy:
Dem say PO no be threat,say na online em get power yet every day em news dey pepper some he/she goats for nairaland
treat to who? dem only say him tu lie
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Beverlyjean(f): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pakute:

Niggar, you must be a learner. Tinubu has been signing mega deals since 92 before going to the Senate. Prior, he had worked at the biggest Accounting firms in the world. He was also the biggest financer of NADECO in struggle for democracy.
Tell us what Pandora fraud achieved with his 3rd class in Philosophy other than inherit his family business and stole Anambra's funds to build NEXT MALL in PH & Abuja and stack millions of dollars in shell companies abroad.

Strike audio deal.... name one company he had b4 99.... mention 1.... criminal Tinubu ... he is a criminal
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Pakute: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
obynzo:

There is a handover letter from Obi to Obiano detailing the financial position of Anambra state, but you guys just chose to be stupid all because of tribalism and the fact that you are willing to sell your conscience for crumbs.
Does handover notes comparable with the financial records/books of the state?. Has any outgoing Government ever implicated itself in its handover notes?.
Did Ameachi not present handover notes to Wike and why was Wike going after him over fraudulent contracts and uncompleted projects that were not indicated in the handover notes?
Obi is a fraud.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Gohs: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
This document is enough evidence to show that Peter Obi didn't leave any debt for Obiano to inherit.

He left money in Anambra but Obiano didn't manage it well enough.

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Indispensable85(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kikikikikikiki..........
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Pakute: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Strike audio deal.... name one company he had b4 99.... mention 1.... criminal Tinubu ... he is a criminal
You can't dispute the facts, Lol. You don't need to have a company before striking mega deals, especially when you have a sterling records in the biggest Accounting firms in the world as a senior executive. Does Charles Soludo have a company, can he not strike a deal based of on his capacities?.. Niggar, not everyone would create a fictitious and fraudulent shell companies abroad to be able to loot public funds as Peter Obi. Obi inherited his family business before building Next Mall from stolen funds.

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Chikeluba25(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gohs:
This document is enough evidence to show that Peter Obi didn't leave any debt for Obiano to inherit.

You see what we are saying....?
THE DEVIL ONLY QOUTE THE BIBLE VS THAT SUITS HIM AND ELIMINATE OTHERS.

I was expecting to see Debt = N0.00 Which would have been a clear evidence that Obi didn't leave any debt but where is it?

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Pakute: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gohs:

Does handover notes comparable with the financial records/books of the state?. Has any outgoing Government ever implicated itself in its handover notes?.
Did Ameachi not present handover notes to Wike and why was Wike going after him over fraudulent contracts and uncompleted projects that were not indicated in the handover notes?
Obi is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Chikeluba25(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pakute:

Obi is a fraud.
Help me ask him.
I was expecting to see Debt = N0.00 but it's no were to be found in the note... To tell you they hide the debt for a reason.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Milljack: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please which GOVERNORSHIP candidate said this dump Lulu Briggs/fubara/tonye Cole/Magnus abe can't utter such divisive statement
Fyfi:
All those fake news are not from Obi supporters,am sure from other parties.
Just like today on PH fm station, Today 95.1 one of River State candidate has
indirectly started fighting bitter politics on Obi, by chorusing how Biafran soldiers massacsred his people, wanting to grab their lands.
It so sad that he started with bitterness,cus I've liked him more than others,but it's a shame he has money to share for things like this
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by desiredhome: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
toujurs:
you are right, but think about it, with a step at a time. Don't you think a difference could be made, corruption has eaten deep into our treasury, don't you think its high time the youths grab our country Nigeria from these thieves. Who claim they own Nigeria. This change begins with you. Vote P.O...
If you listen to Fela's music.....imagine Fela was talking of the corruption etc in the system, this was over 5 decades ago.... the seed we've been showing will only produce more seeds ... that's the seed of corruption.......
The way they are glamoring for PO today was the same way they were praising PMB in 2014 and today they are still complaining.... grin grin grin
One common thing in we Nigeria is blame game..... everyone is evil/bad except them......
I will say it again, no one man can change this country except the people themselves change from there greedy mindsets.........
Another major problem is tribalism and religion.......
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Starhearts: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora hoebi invested Anambra's $20m and the investment has grown to $20billion.

Pandora hoebi has 12 MSc and 4 PhD

Pandora hoebi's three day "course" in Egypt has made him understand all the problems of Nigeria.

Pandora hoebi meets with Elon Musk about Nigeria's space mission.

~ Obi supporters

grin grin grin
The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Beverlyjean(f): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pakute:

You can't dispute the facts, Lol. You don't need to have a company before striking mega deals, especially when you have a sterling records in the biggest Accounting firms in the world as a senior executive. Does Charles Soludo have a company, can he not strike a deal based of on his capacities?.. Niggar, not everyone would create a fictitious and fraudulent shell companies abroad to be able to loot public funds as Peter Obi. Obi inherited his family business before building Next Mall from stolen funds.

Criminal Tinubu

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Gohs: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Chikeluba25:

You see what we are saying....?
I was expecting to see Debt = N0.00 Which would have been a clear evidence that Obi didn't leave any debt but where is it?

At least I submitted a document to prove that he left money in Anambra state.

PLEASE submit a document that shows that he left debt for Obiano.

. . . AND I'm not talking about Photoshop-edited newspaper clippings!!
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Chikeluba25(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gohs:

At least I submitted a document to prove that he left money in Anambra state.

PLEASE submit a document that shows that he left debt for Obiano.

. . . AND I'm not talking about Photoshop-edited newspaper clippings!!
Why do you have to edit/delete some part of my comment before quoting??

That same thing we are saying.
You that have the handover evidence why not go dig out the complete note where debt is written
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by desiredhome: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
toujurs:
you are right, but think about it, with a step at a time. Don't you think a difference could be made, corruption has eaten deep into our treasury, don't you think its high time the youths grab our country Nigeria from these thieves. Who claim they own Nigeria. This change begins with you. Vote P.O...
It's not just the old people alone......the corruption is not just in our leaders it's everywhere, a lot of us shouting on politicians today are doing worst than the politicians......
These same youths are the people that are celebrating the looting politicians.....are they not indirectly encouraging the same politicians?.....the Nigerians are their own problem, be you youth or old.......
The youths are not different from the old men.....
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Pakute: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Criminal Tinubu
You've agreed that Obi is a fraud and you would now deflect to Tinubu. Personally, I will never vouch for any Nigerian politicians as you Obituaries package fraud as a saint. I am only aware that Alpha beta offers tax consultancy which isn't illegal or contradict any known laws. The company offers its services not only to Lagos but over several states in Nigeria across North, south and west. It has helped many states increase their tax net and IGR. The commission it receives majorly goes into employees salaries, allowances and company's expenditure. Whatever Tinubu gets from the returns is none of my business.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by alcuin(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
omenka:
Watch out. Soon they'd tell us Okukpe is a Sabotour planted by Tinubu to ruin Pandora's chances.

As farfetched this may seem, it's actually not beyond them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Pakute: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Chikeluba25:

Help me ask him.
I was expecting to see Debt = N0.00 but it's no were to be found in the note... To tell you they hide the debt for a reason.
They thought it is easier for Obi to deliberately put a knife to his own neck, Lol. It was when Obiano got into office and scrutinized the books before realizing how much debts Obi left behind.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Beverlyjean(f): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pakute:

You've agreed that Obi is a fraud and you would now deflect to Tinubu. Personally, I will never vouch for any Nigerian politicians as you Obituaries package fraud as a saint. I am only aware that Alpha beta offers tax consultancy which isn't illegal or contradict any known laws. The company offers its services not only to Lagos but over several states in Nigeria across North, south and west. It has helped many states increase their tax net and IGR. The commission it receives majorly goes into employees salaries, allowances and company's expenditure. Whatever Tinubu gets from the returns is none of my business.

This simply shows u dont even know when a crime is committed... he created the company and awarded the contract to his company which by the way dint bid... in a developed country, he will be in jail by now... and he makes sure he selects the governors ...the day another party takes over lagos , that company will collapse
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by toujurs: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
desiredhome:

It's not just the old people alone......the corruption is not just in our leaders it's everywhere, a lot of us shouting on politicians today are doing worst than the politicians......
These same youths are the people that are celebrating the looting politicians.....are they not indirectly encouraging the same politicians?.....the Nigerians are their own problem, be you youth or old.......
The youths are not different from the old men.....
Honestly we are our problem, i can't agree less. The masses are cry

1 Like

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by EmekaBlue(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
The hate between nigerians ehn. Make apc or pdp win and watch how person 1kobo nobody go dey help. Hunger go kill most

Useless citizens hating themselves
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Pakute: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

This simply shows u dont even know when a crime is committed... he created the company and awarded the contract to his company which by the way dint bid... in a developed country, he will be in jail by now... and he makes sure he selects the governors ...the day another party takes over lagos , that company will collapse
Like I said earlier, I will be the last to vouch for any politician but if you would help me with any documents linking Tinubu with the company's structure as at the formation of the company.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Gohs: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Chikeluba25:

Why do you have to edit/delete some part of my comment before quoting??

Because I don't like long making long posts.

Chikeluba25:

That same thing we are saying.
You that have the handover evidence why not go dig out the complete note where debt is written

There is no debt anywhere. . .
The story was made up.

Actually, Peter Obi can bring Nigeria out of the N39trillion debt we have now!
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Perfectbeing(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
That was how the owner of one game shop was arguing that Anambra's GDP was higher than Lagos State's GDP when Peter Obi was Governor. I don't usually talk about politics or religion when I'm not in my safe zone but that day, I tried to tell him that it was impossible in every way for another State's GDP to be bigger than Lagos. This guy still didn't hear o. He said I should Google it. I told him that even if that news is in Google then it most be a fake news.
He was asking me if I have PVC so he can add me to one WhatsApp group. I told him I have but he shouldn't worry. It's obvious that's where he gets his lies from..

Many of Peter Obi supporters are new to politics so it's easy to deceive them on things that never happened.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by juman(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
His main supporters are ipob members. Ipob has the culture of fake news to give their members false hope. So they use the fake news culture to promote their candidate.

A former neighbor said he was ipob follower showed me an ipob website, almost all the news on the site are fake news, and the guy believed it so much.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Bollinga: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora hoebi invested Anambra's $20m and the investment has grown to $20billion.

Pandora hoebi has 12 MSc and 4 PhD

Pandora hoebi's three day "course" in Egypt has made him understand all the problems of Nigeria.

Pandora hoebi meets with Elon Musk about Nigeria's space mission.

~ Obi supporters

grin grin grin

Old man you no dey shame. How does the rubbish you wrote made sense to you
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by juman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
In todays world, fake news is part of politics.
APC use fake news than any other party.

Obi supporters should use fake news to promote their candidate. But they should be careful, not to land in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks Manchester United: Pictures & Video / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.