Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters (28509 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Buhari-Sayiya Farouq’s "Marriage": DSS Arrests Man For Creating Fake Video / 2019: Okupe Tells Saraki To Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Pakute:

https://www.nairaland.com/4124098/peter-obi-left-me-n127bn

Show me NBS statistics on state indebtedness as at 2014 when One handed over then we can talk.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by PussyOdour(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Islandlady:

Oh you can't take what you give to others? Lol what a weakling you are.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by DeleTaller: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2022
If obi becomes VP to Kwankwaso, then what becomes the lives of his followers? As it is....that is the only permutation visible for him politically.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Basher8583: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

Tell Peter Obi to rescue SE first then we will take him serious.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Bollinga: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Chikeluba25:

So you people has finally agreed that Obiano inherited huge amount of debt from Obi? But when you people were going round condemning Obiano/ calling him a failure to score cheap political point you were enjoying the game.

Ndi uchu.

Your last statement isn't needed in fact it made you sound stupid. Was it this moniker that condemned obiano. Try apply sense when next you are quoting people
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by maasoap(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
donjazet:
My fellow Nigerians, please be very aware of the cynical information war that has been wrought upon us by the corrupt establishment that just refuses to release Nigeria out of their tight grasp.

Look well and observe how some nairaland posts and comments are similar in nature. Know that the vast majority of your countrymen also hate the existing political establishment but there are a few who have sold their consciences for a morsel of bread.

The BMC (Buhari Media Crew) used to be a group of 100+ people told to open multiple accounts across all social media platforms and use them to amplify a political message, or attack supporters of opponents or use various forms of mental manipulations to dim the morale of the revolutionary tsunami sweeping across the nation. They all work for the Tinubu campaign group now.

Don't let yourself be fooled, fight back. Don't let these nasty traitors of their country weaken your morale or your resolve to enact change.

Know that millions of your fellow countrymen got your back!

Obi we want and Obi we will get. Keep that fire burning in your hearts. Never let that flame die

grin grin grin
These Obi Pandora's supporters are pure lunatics.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by maasoap(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
We all know that Tinubu's thugs are the ones behind all these fake news about the people's choice Peter Obi. Is this the dirty fight that Tinubu vowed to unleash on anyone who stands on his way to Aso rock? Nigerians won't be perturbed by mere propaganda against our incoming president Peter Obi

Yeah, we are all now Obi supporters grin grin grin
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Okudiover(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Oga it is not your supporters that are doing this but paid moles from your rival parties and detractors.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Organs(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
inforesource:
It is not your supporters that are creating fake news. It is the other guys abeg, because we are fully focus and Obidient to this cause without deception.

These are the reasons why it’s difficult for Obi to win. #1. His supporters will insult everyone, thinking their votes alone can make him win, others will not want to vote for him for that reason.
#2. His supporters are mostly liars and will promote him with lies and fake news and the lies will be debunked and most people will not vote for him.
#3. His supporters will blame others and accuse others of all the things they are responsible for.

So, for all these reasons, I know anyone will be better than Buhari, so I doubt if Obi can get the support he needs to win. We all cannot unite together to make that happen.
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by inforesource: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Organs:

These are the reasons why it’s difficult for Obi to win. #1. His supporters will insult everyone, thinking their votes alone can make him win, others will not want to vote for him for that reason.
#2. His supporters are mostly liars and will promote him with lies and fake news and the lies will be debunked and most people will not vote for him.
#3. His supporters will blame others and accuse others of all the things they are responsible for.

So, for all these reasons, I know anyone will be better than Buhari, so I doubt if Obi can get the support he needs to win. We all cannot unite together to make that happen.

I will tell you why I do not have another option aside Obi. Because there is no any other option. Who else? Tinubu that, if he becomes the Nigeria president, agbero will full everywhere, in fact there will be no more election in Nigeria, it will be selection by Tinubu. Is that who I will vote for?, Someone whose greed level is all time high? Or is it Atiku who made us not to have power in Nigeria? Everyday I hear my generator noise and fuel it to run my business, my hatred for his personality rose. Is that who I want to be my president?

I do not have any other option com 2023. If Osibanjo is in the race, I would be having divided mind, but no, he is not. So, I am fully OBIDIENCE!
Re: Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Smithkafors:
It is done by some people who has been paid to do a dirty job on PO. Since they find it hard getting something to pin him down, they concort all sorts of lie to tarnish the man. PO or nothing. We move.

Obi himself lied on National TV that the funds he invested in Int'l Breweries has risen to around 100m dollars. Haaa! Na Tinubu boys push am too? I have the video and it's on YouTube.. Lie Lie Bobo!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays / 7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.