Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Saw This On A Friend's Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw This On A Friend's Status (1682 Views)

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This On A Friend's Status by chiarachy(f): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Is GLO sim really that bad

Re: Saw This On A Friend's Status by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lolz
Re: Saw This On A Friend's Status by Cypress042(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Glo is fustrating some how. I can't browse with my glo network even when i have sufficient data cool

The last time i browsed with it was on a mango tree in my compound God saved me sha.
Re: Saw This On A Friend's Status by Autobot05: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
chiarachy:
Is GLO sim really that bad

Autocorrect or typo error

Btw Say no to sexual perversions ( paraphilia)
Stay away from fornication and adultery

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Saw This On A Friend's Status by Satan01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
I send my OGA daughter "happy birthday" since last year,, GLO just dey deliver the msg this month wey she dey do wedding
Re: Saw This On A Friend's Status by chiarachy(f): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin
Cypress042:
Glo is fustrating some how. I can't browse with my glo network even when i have sufficient data cool

The last time i browsed with it was on a mango tree in my compound God saved me sha.
Re: Saw This On A Friend's Status by chiarachy(f): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
I can feel the shock ur daughter got cheesy cheesy
Satan01:
I send my OGA daughter "happy birthday" since last year,, GLO just dey deliver the msg this month wey she dey do wedding

1 Like

Re: Saw This On A Friend's Status by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
You know the saying that the devil gives with one hand and collect with the other?' well in GLO's case 'they give you data and collect network'.
Re: Saw This On A Friend's Status by chiarachy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin
Glo was actually my first sim but I never used it before it was stolen
Don't even know GLO was that bad
vakjay08:
You know the saying that the devil gives with one hand and collect with the other?' well in GLO's case 'they give you data and collect network'.

(1) (Reply)

My First Time Of Visiting Lagos And This Is What I Found People Doing (video) / Yes, I Am A Lesbian Who Likes Women That Dress Like Men / I Can't Understand These Ladies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.