Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator (71875 Views)

Guest House Owner Arrested For Allegedly Beating Man To Death In Imo / Man Arrested For Connecting 21 Refrigerators To Streetlight Generator / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He is simply a thief and should be made to pay.

The wattage of those refrigerators can be used to calculate all his consumption with the assumption that the connection was made 5 years ago.

If he doesn't have money, those refrigerators can be sold to upset the bill.

Due to low power consumption, power supply is relatively stable in the North especially Maiduguri. For him to go ahead with that connection despite stable power, he is a thief.

There is almost no power supply in Maiduguri. We are still battling with the connection from Yobe as Bokoharam always cut of the High tension cables

7 Likes

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Shascky33: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
People should be vigilant on any illegality around their community

https://www.facebook.com/1477813039185517/posts/pfbid02SyjmGGoPmDwXpgApUSBtKEmGxscsivLX5tazUrNHKKppYjaee3tzgKaffQ7xQs2cl/
Standing ovation for this Legend
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by compton11(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
If we check his blood well,that nigga might have Eastern blood running in his vein grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by xtocom: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is not thief if we all do the right things! In the first place by this time of generation, using gen to power street lights! Obi Peter,do I lie?
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Antoeni(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bad guy
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Nnamdipapa(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The wattage of those refrigerators can be used to calculate all his consumption with the assumption that the connection was made 5 years ago.

Due to low power consumption, power supply is relatively stable in the North especially Maiduguri. For him to go ahead with that connection despite stable power, he is a thief.

Totally agree!
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by DanielPat01: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bsh
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by mcgodison2531(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
That is called STREET
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by juman(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Connected 21 Fridges.

He is using 21 Fridges for what?

Look like fake news.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by ufotunang: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
I do not blame him . . when you the government cannot provide 24 hours constant electricity light...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by juman(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
compton11:
If we check his blood well,that nigga might have Eastern blood running in his vein grin grin

He is igbo, look at his face again.
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by specialmati(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin grin grin anytime una see small thieves like this all kinds of yarn go they come out from una mouth but when una see the biggest thieves na tuale baba we go they hear. Now na the old currupt money bags una want make them still they rule this country.

5 Likes

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by paduzman: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na wa o, if dem give am bill now, him go pay

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by GloriousGbola: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria

I am sure the harphazard connection and the constant cycling of the compressors of these old fridges has damaged the street lights.

The suppliers would be wondering why the expensive lights keep blowing for no reason

The nonsense you have to plan for in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by DorianD(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Polithiefcians should also be arrested for not providing 24hr electricity supply
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by ceaser: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is the nonsense they do up North. They use electricity like no be here and always with full voltage and constant power. But to pay the bills, nah. In fact, they still find it easier to get prepaid meters than anywhere else in Nigeria.

Instead all the wàhálà is piled on users in the south of the country. They are made to pay thousands of naira for powers not supplied even as they are denied the issuance of prepaid meters ij their millions.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by incogni2o: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
toobusy:
Everyone is just misbehaving I'm Nigeria

Even your fingers are misbehaving I'm Nigeria
wink

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by MAIKON: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Omo People Dey this world
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by LZAA: 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin anytime una see small thieves like this all kinds of yarn go they come out from una months but when una see the biggest thieves na tuale baba we go they hear. Now na the old currupt money bags una want make them still they rule this country.
Simplyleo simply wants ruga
Sai baba grin
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Low power consumption?, Yet their population is more than entire southeast,maybe these are all the freezer in Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by eazyduzit: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You're wrong, Maiduguri is suffering seriously from power shortage for almost two years now, Maiduguri is in total darkness because Boko Haram vandalise some service wires supplying Maiduguri for almost two years now.
I know this very because I have been visiting Maiduguri to see my siblings that refused to run with me.

4 Likes

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Are we not too wicked like this in Nigeria? 21 Freezers? What the average Nigerian is failing to understand is that we are the politicians we all love to blame for our woes.

We just don't understand the basic concept of a society/community. A corrupt/morally bankrupt Man cannot lead an upright people hence the word Revolution was coined for this scenario.
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Mummyfour(f): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
My father's younger brother go connect 50 fridges and nobody go know.

The guy na wizard grin.
Let him not just see wire and tester any where o, the rest na story grin

He always has something to connect or disconnect.
He can even connect pressing iron to transformer. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Miracle2020: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
eedimo:
I know this man!!!
He's actually nice, I'm surprised he's engaged in illegality.
New GRA? I think I know the man. I was in maiduguri for 5 years and stayed in that GRA.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Eriokanmi: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Great man grin. It's possible the gen had been underutilised

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by DSC7: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
juman:
Connected 21 Fridges.

He is using 21 Fridges for what?

Look like fake news.

Maybe he dey run mortuary underground...

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by eedimo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Miracle2020:
New GRA? I think I know the man. I was in maiduguri for 5 years and stayed in that GRA.
Where you at unimaid?
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by swissgoldenpro2: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is wickedness
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by juman(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
DSC7:

Maybe he dey run mortuary underground...

Hmmmm.
I doubt it. The picture show picture of old fridges.
Anyway, you may be right.
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Miracle2020: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
eedimo:

Where you at unimaid?
no, I was there on an assignment. I stayed in a house owned by the former governor of Adamawa state,(MURTALA NYAKO) very close to air force commander house.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by foreshore(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
People should be vigilant on any illegality around their community

https://www.facebook.com/1477813039185517/posts/pfbid02SyjmGGoPmDwXpgApUSBtKEmGxscsivLX5tazUrNHKKppYjaee3tzgKaffQ7xQs2cl/

What do you expect when Buhari refused to provide power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.