Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator (71876 Views)

Guest House Owner Arrested For Allegedly Beating Man To Death In Imo / Man Arrested For Connecting 21 Refrigerators To Streetlight Generator / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by marosmart(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
eedimo:
I know this man!!!
He's actually nice, I'm surprised he's engaged in illegality.
he doesn't know it's illegal
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by techboss1313: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
na thief he be

if you are like me that plans to Japa soon the fairsave wallet from fairmoney is right for you!! just put money in the wallet and watch it grow. The wallet is like fertile ground, your money go just dey grow and you can enjoy 10% increase per annum.
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by pobosky20(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
He has been reading this book lately...

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Onyii2222(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Daz his own national cake, they should let the Man be joor.
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by joinnow: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
This reminds me of my neighbor that connected light from one University then. guy man follow water iron pipe pass wire 247 guy they get light and his wife kuku join they sell chilled sachet water until...
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Bayyajidda(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He is simply a thief and should be made to pay.

The wattage of those refrigerators can be used to calculate all his consumption with the assumption that the connection was made 5 years ago.

If he doesn't have money, those refrigerators can be sold to upset the bill.

Due to low power consumption, power supply is relatively stable in the North especially Maiduguri. For him to go ahead with that connection despite stable power, he is a thief.

Oga, light nor dey maiduguri for 1½ years now.
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Belleful: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Area I hail o
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by kanya85: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
And who says the NEPA staffs assigned to that neighbourhood don't know about the connection.
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
A common phenomenon up north.

Na one house dey pay light bills, na 10 house dey tap light from that same house. I know some would say it's a lie but waka come some northern neighborhood and e go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by kanya85: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Very true seen it alot
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
A common phenomenon up north.

Na one house dey pay light bills, na 10 house dey tap light from that same house. I know some would say it's a lie but waka come some northern neighborhood and e go shock you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by frowland(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
juman:
Connected 21 Fridges.

He is using 21 Fridges for what?

Look like fake news.

Cold rooms

2 Likes

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by bizhop01: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
End time fridge
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Collyno82(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The wattage of those refrigerators can be used to calculate all his consumption with the assumption that the connection was made 5 years ago.

Due to low power consumption, power supply is relatively stable in the North especially Maiduguri. For him to go ahead with that connection despite stable power, he is a thief.
Then what happened to those that stole money meant for electricity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omo....some pipul mind no be here oo

T O DARLING

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by zudozz: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Am so proud of him..

He is better than Boko Haram, Bandits, Herdsmen, Unknown gunmen, Yahoo-plus, occultic politicians that loot money n hide palliative from the public!

He is not even 00000.1% of the problem we ve in dis country.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by bcbones: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
And this guy still prays every day o
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by ussv: 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Any more pictures to reflect 21 fridges ? Cos sometimes people sensationalize stories to make it sweet
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by themanderon: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Haba! Maigida menene masala?
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by eebraa(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Some times the common citizens behave as badly as their leaders
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Ijakumo1: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Be like e connect split-unit sef

I tell you Aboki will never allow this country to move forward, & y'all can go & write that down
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Brown706: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
People should be vigilant on any illegality around their community
Keep attacking him
U will tell me what Nigeria has done for that man that is making use of right very well.

https://www.facebook.com/1477813039185517/posts/pfbid02SyjmGGoPmDwXpgApUSBtKEmGxscsivLX5tazUrNHKKppYjaee3tzgKaffQ7xQs2cl/
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Ibkhaleel01: 12:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Aboki with different types of atrocities
Useless person from a myopic tribe who cnt see beyond hate and tribalism...shame on you
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Kaymansion(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Stealing by trick
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Sapphire94: 1:29am On Jun 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Offset
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by sameks08(m): 2:12am On Jun 22, 2022
talented and professional thief kudos to him and his intelligence
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Gubioma: 2:34am On Jun 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Dan Borno...
My guy stop lying, I'm in Maiduguri right now
I swear we didn't experience electricity getting to one year now
Ahikenan nagode
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Gubioma: 2:36am On Jun 22, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
People should be vigilant on any illegality around their community

https://www.facebook.com/1477813039185517/posts/pfbid02SyjmGGoPmDwXpgApUSBtKEmGxscsivLX5tazUrNHKKppYjaee3tzgKaffQ7xQs2cl/
Dan Borno...
Pls allow the man to sale his ice block in peace.walahi we didn't experience electricity getting to one year now in Maiduguri
Shikenan nagode
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by hope4nigeria(m): 3:01am On Jun 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

bokoharam has cut off power supply for the entire borno state including the state capital since over five years now, except the light restored this month I don't know, so no light
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by wonderr(m): 3:23am On Jun 22, 2022
daddytime:
Jeeezz

And this one too will go on to call out Bubu or another government official for corruption and sabotage.

Nigeria's problem is the Humans occupying/inhabiting the space.

Selfish and greedy lots we all are.
well am not blaming him Sha what benefits has he seen from his government man kon be like if you no give me I go collect am by force
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by dragunov: 3:23am On Jun 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You no de play o
Re: Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator by Yankee101: 3:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Indiscipline, the ban of development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.