Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming (73033 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by pregnantMan: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by pretydiva(f): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good for him. He better be a good role model to his children
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by kareemkamil(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Well done, igbolabi
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Bravetunde: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even these derty, irritatin, portable woman accept to marry am.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by deepwater(f): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by wonlasewonimi: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Awon alfa isonu

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Onisanya: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hnnn
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by ahnie: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Glad he has done the right thing.
Happy marital bliss to them.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by luminouz(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
A Nigerian man makes money, liberating himself from poverty, the first thing in his mind is to marry. I don't know why!

If she has been there for you when poor and her loyalty is tested and sealed, then I support marriage.

N.B: Watch how our resident females praise him as responsible, after labelling him dirty, crass, rough and ugly when he hadn't married grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by olaniyilukman(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
This rough guy, always in the news for good and bad reason, besides Nigeria police invite him to thier headquarters in ogun, has he honor the invitation ..
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by KingBosco(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Space for sale
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by MemoriesAndMe: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..
Don't ever pray for anyone to go back to square one bro, even if you don't like them.

You don't wish anyone to wish you same.

Progress is what we should want for one another.

17 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by vikiphy89(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..
This is the reason you won't make money

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

God cannot answer such prayer.
Be happy for others no matter what.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Streett: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

You’re full of gutter stench

11 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

It's your opinion but we can also view it from other direction.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Femi8586(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

You pray?

But you think you deserve to be rich? God is not an hypocrite like you. Your prayers must be in His trash can by now. Absolute rubbish.

14 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Stargangz: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
I thougth police told him to hand over himself in ogun state, his driver also kill a bikeman with his jeep on his way to portable naming ceremony, abi all dis na fake news cos I no understand.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Pakwel(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
Woe see watin person dey wish poor boy way no get sense. ehn, I no like potable but I can never wish him bad. .God can never help you. If all you do is hate

11 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Stevyne: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
quote author=Mhizcontempt post=114029964]I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..[/quote] Oloshiiii, God bless me with this money, na still mumu you say you pray make your papa go back to square one.

Shori kpe eleribu ni e

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Burgerlomo: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If this guy fit get wife..

all men are lucky

You're not serious grin
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Quiny32323: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Every man get hope according to my mother.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by incogni2o: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
nazicartel:
I thought he was told to report to the police station for questioning . Abi police don leave the case?... I have never liked this boy for ones. God forgive me

No wonder you can't spell once

3 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Toriagirl(f): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
This guy fast o
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by GABRIEL6036: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even if you dey pack shit and you look more stupid than this zezuh werrey guy with lots of money, the finest women go still run after you. Werrey + worry= vavulence child grin
Where (werrey)= Father werrey
Where (worry) = Mother worry, worry for claut chasing.

Where vavulence child
1. Apako head, coconut type grin them no dey
know book for school .
2. Jump fence during school hours . grin
3. Play gamble
4. Taste some of their father marijuana which
in turns adapt to it.
5. They beat teachers for school.
6. Fail test and exam.
7. You will never see them at front in
classroom, the are godfather for back in
classroom.
8. They never answer questions nor have a
suggested questions.
9. Thuggery.
10. They mostly do agbero. Etc

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by koyyess: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
HML

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by BigYash: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
You dey wicked. If men were God. Them suppose wipe you USB cord .

4 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by ButterBurger: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Werey olorin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.