Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming (73044 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by iampeterben(m): 4:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Some people nor get shame again, gradually this baby mama thing is becoming a norm to our society. Tueh! All of una gather for person wey first put una pikin belle, sample her for social media before coming to seek her hand. Shame on the parents and also the community that gathered for this celebration. Mumu people everywhere.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by AsEnemali(m): 4:57am On Jun 22, 2022
wetin u wan use person downfall do oga?
Mhizcontempt:
I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Rogerss(m): 5:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..

Put your Right hand on your chest and repeat after me.
I am a witch, GOD KILL ME.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Hamziyah(m): 5:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
Quenching someone else's fire doesn't make yours shine more brighter, he was once a nobody and has always act according to his level of intelligence, remember when he was strippend unclad for stealing phone? I'm neither a fan of him nor a lover of music because i'm a Muslim, but i like to keep abreast of all happenings in my environment. I beleive God has the capacity to bless anyone without him using people who're already in the limelight as stepping stones.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by hopexter(m): 5:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

You he goes back to square one because of your hatred for him and still pray to God for blessings. Something is wrong with you angry

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by b5ive(m): 5:21am On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin
SultanOfAbia:
Even Righteousness No get this kind Grace
grin grin grin shocked shocked grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by b5ive(m): 5:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
Are u normal

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by b5ive(m): 5:24am On Jun 22, 2022
mizz2posh:
Congratulations zazuh and wife. So far he won't wake up tomorrow and say he doesn't remember marrying anybody, drama king lol
grin grin angry grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by delishpot: 5:44am On Jun 22, 2022
Kingjay5:
Another reason to make money �
Modified: what i am saying is, if someone like portable can I have a wife. Anyone can have in a grandstyle 8f we all make this money before going for woman, infact women will come themselves.

Even without money he had baby mamas he prolly didnt marry then for reasons best known to him.
Stop making things only about money. Many broke guys have babes that will marry them right now if they propose.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Microwhy: 5:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
And a bias God will answer your prayer? "You hope he goes back to square one".
What a stupid comment.

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Burger123: 5:57am On Jun 22, 2022
You want God to bless you and you are praying for someone down fall 🙄🙄
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Burger123: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2022
You can never make it 💔😈
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Fearyourcreator: 6:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
See as media is making you bitter....
Smiles.... If you were better you should have gotten it
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Permit me to hate this guy!

Na E-diot him be...
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by deebrownneymar: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2022
In this life even if you useless just get money and people would give you respect. What woman in her right senses…
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by FuckHomophobes: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

Jesu, you're so sick and those that liked that post too. Omouexxx this is the height of it

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by hardon1(m): 6:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

You will definitely die poor, you want God to bless you, yet you want him to take away that same blessing from someone else.

I pity your siblings and the people that live around you. If you can wish this for a man who is not close to you, I wonder the level of illwill you would wish those around you, especially the rich ones. People like you poison their friends and relatives just because you don't have what that have

You are a devil, and God doesn't answer this kind of prayers. God gives wealth to whoever he choses.

Change your mentality so you don't die a pauper and begger
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by DeleTaller: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2022
nazicartel:
I thought he was told to report to the police station for questioning . Abi police don leave the case?... I have never liked this boy for ones. God forgive me

Yes he was invited.... and you were actually expecting to hear that Portable is being detained on his naming ceremony. God pass man.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Subsea101: 6:35am On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin cheesy

SultanOfAbia:
Even Righteousness No get this kind Grace

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Austin4lif: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
you can not succeed in life if you envy others.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Austin4lif: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2022
juman:
Those hate comments are made by igbos.
They hate all nigerians.
dnt be a tribalistic person. Nigeria will not grow because of people like you. I have Yoruba cousins so I should hate them?
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by jimb(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

Your pahpah..

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by jeyselassie(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
you have so much hate in your heart. I don't like him thought but the hate you have is terrible. You need deliverance
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by toprealman: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
Your breakthrough is mutually exclusive to his own bro. Simply put, you two can still be balling in mega billions and still be happy.
In peace do I come……
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Kazeem47(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2022
leksite120:
Did I just heared the Alfa said Habeebullahi Zazzu
That Alfa must be from Zeh Nation.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Apili: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
say no evil bro ,wish no one bad god is never foolish he has reasons for making people rich even when they don't deserve to be rich
Pray for grace and be happy for others
I don't like portable behaviour though but I don't wish him bad
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Kutzy01: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

Who are u to decide who deserves to be rich or poor? Just allow him to leave his life and do yourself good by facing yours.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by MrDoGood(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2022
solochris:
The lady is not happy. Even the previous pictures that surfaced online when she gave birth. It's very obvious she didn't plan for this. She wanted to knack and collect money, then disappear. But unfortunately, pregnancy hook her down. Believe it or not, she is not proud of portable. Na God catch her so

I think that's her second baby for him
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by solsticey2k3(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2022
koolaid87:
Give your life to Christ

Periodt smiley
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by 2elliot: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
You're a good example of an slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.