Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming (73035 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by ButterBurger: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Werey olorin
Idamu adugbo

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Confirm4real(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
In life just get money e get why...

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Kellie069(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
nazicartel:
I thought he was told to report to the police station for questioning . Abi police don leave the case?... I have never liked this boy for ones. God forgive me

You should forgive yourself for thinking your “LIKE” counts!!!

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by blowjohn(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why the hate nw.
All men are created equal.

Money ,fate, destiny, chance, luck, time etc changes things.

Stop hating.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by ButterBurger: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..
so you're the one to decide who deserves to be rich or not.
You're a mess.
Keep your frustrations to yourself.
You better worry about your own fortune

7 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Kellie069(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..

You see why you will remain broke till your end days? His talent paved way for him and yet you are here, a broke MOFO spewing shit! Why don’t you go to heaven and collect the blessings from God? Since you deserve it! Cuunt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by juman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
See grace.

He should be careful.

People will say dont hate him.
Tap from his grace.
God can do it for you quickly as well.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Bamz(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

I hope you understand the law of karma. Whatever ye sow, ye shall reap.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by ButterBurger: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
solochris:
The lady is not happy. Even the previous pictures that surfaced online when she gave birth. It's very obvious she didn't plan for this. She wanted to knack and collect money, then disappear. But unfortunately, pregnancy hook her down. Believe it or not, she is not proud of portable. Na God catch her so
Look at how you embarrass yourself in big fashion.
Now you think you know who's happy or not.
Very poor mentality you have.

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Olam09(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin
I'm short of word.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Kjaylit(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Mhizcontempt post=114029964]I pray he goes back to square one.. He does not deserve to be rich and famous at all..
God please bless me with this money so that I can teach people how to live good live..[/An insensitive commentquote]
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Eriokanmi: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Alhaji portable. Congrats. That your purse though grin
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Kano4tot2: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

See the kind people we get for nigeria...smh

Bad wishers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by juman(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Those hate comments are made by igbos.
They hate all nigerians.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Slurity(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
If someone like this guy can have supporter, then everyone has hope
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Dominioncity: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
It is well with him big time.[color=#006600][/color]
OyeofIkoTuN:
If this guy fit get wife..

all men are lucky
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by swissgoldenpro2: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by cochexky: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
nazicartel:
I thought he was told to report to the police station for questioning . Abi police don leave the case?... I have never liked this boy for ones. God forgive me

U don't need to hate whose God picked to show grace... He better pass....

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by objobj: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

What kind of prayers is this?
People ehn. Na WA.

1 Like

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Shizzi23(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
I just like this guy
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by mascot87(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

You don't even deserve to be alive not to talk of getting favour

3 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by hotyink: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If this guy fit get wife..

all men are lucky

Wonder shall never end

https://www.hook.ng
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Ramzyranks: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
problem no dey finish .

Anyway, if you have to save your money to Japa soon the fairsave wallet from fairmoney is right for you!! The wallet is like fertile ground, your money go just dey grow and you can enjoy 10% increase per annum.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by grandstar(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

One reason why I respect this guy despite his bad background, he has the common sense to marry his baby mama.

David and Wizkid are leaving babies everywhere. Please, we should focus on the good in people and not just the bad.

This man deserves a commendation and other artists should emulate him here.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Boykevwe81(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
for your small mind. Thank God say na wish you just wish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Lovelydaisies: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Do the right thing. Always. Abi he dey fear say he fit enter wahala and wants to marry before yawa go gas? He's been in the news for bad lately. I wish them marriage bliss.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Miscreant.
Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by jerryidinoba: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Make we Dey chop this one dey go. Fairsave way for all of us

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by olaolulazio(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
you are really bittered.

Do you think God will answer you

4 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by melodyisaac: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
You pray for other people's downfall and at the same time pray for God to bless you. You'll suffer till you die mark my words

6 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by John4B: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
Just place ur right hand on ur chaste and say this prayer: God pls come and kill me because am a witch.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming by TolaniLuv: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:

I personally pray that you won’t get rich in Jesus name. It’s you that doesn’t deserve to be rich. Black people are just wicked . Mark my word you will never be rich In Jesus name

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.